Enough is Enough- Social Media Boycott

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes, this weekend the majority of british football clubs and their supporters will be boycotting the big tech giants as a warning to them to clean up their act. Its a gesture but ironically in the social media age, its quite easy to get this sort of thing organised.

Im not sure that this protest will make a real difference but the next one might.

I know that many of my right wing friends on here are absolutely furious with these forums so maybe you would like to join us from 3 this afternoon to midnight on monday.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

I don't know what they expect the tech companies to actually do different? can't sneeze on Twitter and your account get's suspended. Facebook isn't as strict but they aren't exactly slow in banning folk for using abusive/offensive language.

They'll end up with no platforms left if you want to clean it up and take this to it's logical conclusion.

There's already laws in place to deal with online hate crimes and hate speech.

I'm not condoning any racist abuse of anyone online (or any abuse) but if you're that bothered about what a faceless stranger says to you maybe the internet isn't for you.

Ted Cruz is now criticizing the big companies for their support of cop killers and violent commie racist vermin and is refusing their PAC money in the coming election. Let's see if that is a trend. We know Democrats and commies aren't going to do so.

Yes, this weekend the majority of british football clubs and their supporters will be boycotting the big tech giants as a warning to them to clean up their act. Its a gesture but ironically in the social media age, its quite easy to get this sort of thing organised.

Im not sure that this protest will make a real difference but the next one might.

I know that many of my right wing friends on here are absolutely furious with these forums so maybe you would like to join us from 3 this afternoon to midnight on monday.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
The Left destroys everything it touches.

1. I know nothing about Twitter.

2. I know nothing about the stock market.

3. But I heard on the radio this morning that Twitter stock is down.

a, That news made me very happy.

I must admit that I am a bit underwhelmed by the response. Any decent Christian White American Patriot should support this protest.

What is wrong with you people?

Here's my latest commie experience.

fb sucks.png

Lol. They must spend lots of time scouring every comment I make. Good for them. Oct. 9, 2020? lol

I must admit that I am a bit underwhelmed by the response. Any decent Christian White American Patriot should support this protest.

We aren't people hooman. This is my true appearance:

resident alien.jpg

And we are going to eliminate all of you.

View attachment 485568

Apparently facebook and twitter will lose millions this weekend because the advertisers wont be coughing up.

View attachment 485568

Apparently facebook and twitter will lose millions this weekend because the advertisers wont be coughing up.

Thanks for making my day with that great news!

View attachment 485568

Lets hope that they take note of this and start kicking out all the racist scum.

View attachment 485568

Lets hope that they take note of this and start kicking out all the racist scum.
Start with you.

Forum List

Back