End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT .

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.

Finally, does it mean that we see the end of Moscow despotic oriental imperialism in Europe? Can Moscow fights the wars without our oil/gas cash ?

moscoe isnt the enemy of Europe,wasjington is,they are the ones with military bases all over the world trying to start wars in countries all the time,not Russia.they then blame it on Russia.

moscoe isnt the enemy of Europe,wasjington is,they are the ones with military bases all over the world trying to start wars in countries all the time,not Russia.they then blame it on Russia.
“If Moscow attacks”?

Funny thing when I lived in Europe, euros were always so terrified of Russia. If you all are still so afraid, why not build an army to counter theirs? Instead you rely on America to protect you.

“If Moscow attacks”?

Funny thing when I lived in Europe, euros were always so terrified of Russia. If you all are still so afraid, why not build an army to counter theirs? Instead you rely on America to protect you.
To be fair I think in the aftermath of WWII we fostered a state of dependence on good old Uncle Scam
by taking on the role of protector in exchange for the right to build bases in Europe.
It greatly increased our influence and I'm sure businessmen wanted to open up the markets of
Europe to our products.

In any event a great move by the EU. We'll see if Putin is deterred.

Last edited:
To be fair I think in the aftermath of WWII we fostered a state of dependence on good old Uncle Scam
by taking on the role of protector in exchange for the right to build bases in Europe.
It greatly increased our influence and I'm sure businessmen wanted to open up the markets of
Europe to our products.
and then your servants, such as Poles, Bulgarians, Balts, will betray you.

End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.
Finally, does it mean that we see the end of Moscow despotic oriental imperialism in Europe? Can Moscow fights the wars without our oil/gas cash ?

Where is this Russian imperialism you speak of?

Putin isn't so stupid. He knows what the impact of policies will be, he knows how far he can push things before they hurt him. He'll pull back and wait.

Well .....

Russia wants war.jpg

Funny thing when I lived in Europe, euros were always so terrified of Russia.
What's even funnier is this ridiculous statement of yours.
If you all are still so afraid, why not build an army to counter theirs? Instead you rely on America to protect you.
You say we are afraid. Who told you that? The CIA? I am European and I have been to every European nation in both the east and the west and there is no "terrified of Russia" anywhere here. People like you come over here with preconceptions and look for anything to confirm it, blind to everything around you, and eager to go back home to tell stories to impress high school kids of your "knowledge".

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Must be thinking of the days of Stalin.

If you all are still so afraid, why not build an army to counter theirs? Instead you rely on America to protect you.
You say we are afraid. Who told you that? The CIA? I am European and I have been to every European nation in both the east and the west and there is no "terrified of Russia" anywhere here. People like you come over here with preconceptions and look for anything to confirm it, blind to everything around you, and eager to go back home to tell stories to impress high school kids of your "knowledge".
Haven’t you heard? He is a disinformation agent shill for the COA,he endorces the Warren commissions magic bullet theory giving it away he is a paid troll.

“If Moscow attacks”?

Israel and the United States are the ones starting wars all the time,if Russia attacks it will be to defend Iran which Israel and the states wants to blow off the maps.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Must be thinking of the days of Stalin.
Yes, exactly! He's thinking of Stalin, the Gulags, and the wild stories told by Josef McCarthy to kindergarten children all over the US. :auiqs.jpg:

Haven’t you heard? He is a disinformation agent shill for the COA,he endorces the Warren commissions magic bullet theory giving it away he is a paid troll.
There are three possibilities:
1). A shrill, as you say.
2). An adolescent.
3). An adult with an adolescent mentality thinking he can make up any story at all just because he's "visited Europe" so the sheeple are willing to believe his horror stories. :50:

Wrong asshole, I lived in Europe for several years. The general consensus is Russia is a big threat. Why don’t you ask the OP? He’s the one telling us Russia is going to attack Euro countries.
If I am “lying”, then why are all these governments in Europe huffing and puffing and warning Russia about “threatening and destabilizing” actions by the Russians?

What’s the COA?

Funny, we had a President that didn’t start any new wars and was drawing down our troops overseas. Even reducing troop levels in Germany. Since he wouldn’t start new wars they crucified him and stole the election, and gave it to Mr. Washington Establishment who won’t say no to the Warmongers in Washington.

Forum List

Back