Enjoy Your Pork

As a former seafood manager and butcher for 32years, I can tell you that fresh fish (wild caught) with occasional worms is EXTREMELY common. Granted, whoever unpacks the fish and puts it on display should remove them though.

THANK YOU for speaking up about that.

Btw, former butchers have said the same thing, but in regard to pus-filled abscesses and tumors in 'meat.' They have said it's something they see on a daily basis.

Bon appétit indeed. hahaha :puke3:

That type of behavior comes from extreme stress, and them literally going crazy. To portray it as something they would do under normal circumstances is deceptive or ignorant. Also, anyone who would say "mmm" to a diseased pig covered with feces, blood and pathogens is an idiot. And as asshole. Don't feel alone though, there are lots of those around here.
Your screen name is buttercup...shocker

Actually thiers a famous story out of Oregon where a farmer had a heart attack and fell into the pen ...all they found was his dentures .....given the opportunity hogs will rip ya to pieces.

Disposal of antifa members gonna be a snap

Now Who wants to meet me downtown for dinner
skms!smsms!!s!s!s!s.jpg

It'll be fine we'll go armed and stay off the subway

Love a chink or murican chop house

As for parasites ...I've been dewormed

bbnnnnmm.jpg

Your screen name is buttercup...shocker

Actually thiers a famous story out of Oregon where a farmer had a heart attack and fell into the pen ...all they found was his dentures .....given the opportunity hogs will rip ya to pieces.

Disposal of antifa members gonna be a snap

Now Who wants to meet me downtown for dinner
View attachment 752696
It'll be fine we'll go armed and stay off the subway

Love a chink or murican chop house

As for parasites ...I've been dewormed

View attachment 752697

Sorry, but my screen name is a nickname given to me when I used to go to political events with a blonde and a redhead friend, we reminded someone of the PowerPuff girls. Since I was the brunette, I was dubbed buttercup. (Silly, I know, but that's where it came from)

SH001582440000-1.jpg

As for the rest of what you said, sound like an embellished tale, but whatever you have to tell yourself, go ahead. It doesn't change the reality that pigs are no different than a dog or cat. Matter of fact, they're ranked even smarter than dogs, and they're just as social. So yeah, unless you have no problem with eating dogs, like most people you're putting tradition and habit above truth and logic.

Bacon egg sammich for breakfast sound good right about now

I doubt you care, but did you know that one egg has more than twice as much cholesterol as a Big Mac? And Americans scratch their heads at why the number one killer is heart disease. :rolleyes-41:

Sorry, but my screen name is a nickname given to me when I used to go to political events with a blonde and a redhead friend, we reminded someone of the PowerPuff girls. Since I was the brunette, I was dubbed buttercup. (Silly, I know, but that's where it came from)

SH001582440000-1.jpg

As for the rest of what you said, sound like an embellished tale, but whatever you have to tell yourself, go ahead. It doesn't change the reality that pigs are no different than a dog or cat. Matter of fact, they're ranked even smarter than dogs, and they're just as social. So yeah, unless you have no problem with eating dogs, like most people you're putting tradition and habit above truth and logic.
They're smarter than most elected officials, who I would not poison pigs with, even feral hogs. Now when it comes to ANTURDS I would be ok with feral hogs converting them to fertilizer. I'd rather not increase the buzzard population, plus buzzards won't get rid of the bones.

Otherwise pass the bacon, and I'll grill the pork chops med/well.

The need for that went away by the early 20th Century.

And besides, there were pigs all over the place in ancient Palestine, so somebody was eating them..
The Israelites did not always follow the rules. They often worshiped foreign gods so they probably ate pork too.

By age 60, the vast majority of em are FAR too busy sitting in doctors offices or shopping for a new wheel chair or mobility scooter to be politically active.
Many of them eventually land on forums where they can be brave wheelchair warriors ;)

Which is still a big ste up from the days when wokring class people and especially farmers rarely made it past 45-50. Mass immigration lowered living standards here by significant margins after the 1820's, and still do.

Btw, former butchers have said the same thing, but in regard to pus-filled abscesses and tumors in 'meat.' They have said it's something they see on a daily basis.

Well, that's another funny thing. We used to see abscesses and cysts alot more just 10 years ago. Now not so much. I'll never forget the day I saw a fellow butcher run a pork loin across the bandsaw and a hidden abscess exploded and squirted some nasty jizz right up his arm!

Yeah! Bon appetite. :rolleyes:

Some conspiracy theorists claim that food processors are intentionally including insects in their processes products and the FDA approved it.

It doesn't change the reality that pigs are no different than a dog or cat. Matter of fact, they're ranked even smarter than dogs, and they're just as social. So yeah, unless you have no problem with eating dogs, like most people you're putting tradition and habit above truth and logic.
Culture and tradition are hard things to break.

I gave up pork the day I read what God said in Leviticus regarding clean and unclean foods. Those laws were for all Mankind who are willing to listen -- not just for the Jews alone.

"Giving up" the rest was a personal choice simply because I believe it's what GOD wants me to do. I would prefer all people would do as I do, but I can't change a single human heart. At some point soon, God will though. My goal is to stay AHEAD of the curve

I don't mind a bit that there is a natural PAYBACK for a person's inhumanity. In death the creature gets it's revenge. Heart disease, cancer and the pains they might avoid it their minds weren't so willing to accept cruelty

SH001582440000-1.jpg

Oh my god after what you said I'm joining peta lol

Not an embellishment tale
Yes I already know they're just a smart as dogs
I knew people who had mini pet pigs

Down here I may of met a person or two that has hogs

Feed the authoritarian Nazi left long pigs to the pigs ....that's my stance and I'm sticking to it ....like some dry rub to some pork ribs

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ribs

You go stand and bear witness
You people are control freak faggits

That's not normal behavior, is it?
i would hope not Duke....
Also, anyone who would say "mmm" to a diseased pig covered with feces, blood and pathogens is an idiot. And as asshole.
Anyone who would keep an animal in such a situation shouldn't have them Buttercup
The old time butchers knew how one kept an animal , via assessing the meat during processing.

As to industrial processing, i'll just say that 'FDA stamp' is not something anyone should feel protected in any way by

Matter of fact, they're ranked even smarter than dogs, and they're just as social. So yeah, unless you have no problem with eating dogs, like most people you're putting tradition and habit above truth and logic.
Well , welcome to farm life, where interviewing one's din din, juxtaposed to the ideal of edible pets has always been modus operandi

The 'truth' being we've always been hunter gatherers , the tradition of meat processing via modern convenience being only recently introduced.

The evidence of it's efficacy gains a world of clarity to those that take the time to learn how to DIY.

I've many times had folks ask 'why it tastes different' , the reason being what the creature eats , the environ it exists in , and what is included in the process

IE> they've been subject to industrial meats their entire life

So, if one is willing to raise an animal right, look it in the eye when one puts the bullet in it, off it's head , wipe it's a**, and put it on a plate, one can find these things out for their self

~S~

Forum List

Back