Enjoy Your Pork

Damn, some of you people act like you never seen parasitic worms in meat before.....That said that is why I like everything well done. ;)

LOL....I bet all you sushi lovers have eaten a shit-ton of "fresh" worms.

Damn, some of you people act like you never seen parasitic worms in meat before.....That said that is why I like everything well done. ;)

Ima die- I swear.

I'd sooner wear a bag of dicks for a hat than eat sushi.

I might never eat meat again.

But veggies sometimes have horrors too.

Soylent green would come in handy.

I've always done mine medium well, nothing to do with worms, though. I sear them all around first to keep them from drying out. I still eat bologna, too, even though I've seen how it's made. I do buy the beef deli stuff and nor the packaged brands. Grosses out the old lady and the kids, but that's part of the appeal. lol

Nearly all the food warnings are for greens and fruits, many from Mexican imports. Nasty people. My wife likes to watch cooking shows especially Patti's Mexican Table; we like to laugh at here trips to Mexico segments, where there are magically never any flies or bugs flying around and everything looks clean and fresh ,lol; in real life most Mexican markets smell like rotten sewage and you need a net around you many times to keep flies off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back