Have things always been this bad?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It seems like a certain group of people make up crazy stories and ridiculous lies everyday, non stop. It never ends. Has it always been this insane?

People never stop spewing bullshit. And then you have the parrots. Monkey see, monkey post. Its really getting old.

rRzjgZe.jpg

It seems like a certain group of people make up crazy stories and ridiculous lies everyday, non stop. It never ends. Has it always been this insane?

People never stop spewing bullshit. And then you have the parrots. Monkey see, monkey post. Its really getting old.

It's the little things you notice. Like supermarket shelves being empty of certain products, with those products rotating in some cases, and being consistent in others. A few weeks ago, almost no eggs. For the past 5 months you can't find whole wheat pasta. Then you notice more and more items in chain Pharmacies behind those plastic covers, either locked or just hard to open. I've also noticed more graffiti in NYC than before.

The downfall in civil discourse just preceded the gradual chipping away of our comfortable 1st work lives as people from the lower upper class down to the upper lower class. This to me is a feature of the lefts program for the future, not a bug, and to make it more palatable to the proles they have to lie their asses off whenever people start wondering why things are going south.

im-not-mad-at-you-im-just-Monkey-Memes.jpg

It's the little things you notice. Like supermarket shelves being empty of certain products, with those products rotating in some cases, and being consistent in others. A few weeks ago, almost no eggs. For the past 5 months you can't find whole wheat pasta. Then you notice more and more items in chain Pharmacies behind those plastic covers, either locked or just hard to open. I've also noticed more graffiti in NYC than before.

The downfall in civil discourse just preceded the gradual chipping away of our comfortable 1st work lives as people from the lower upper class down to the upper lower class. This to me is a feature of the lefts program for the future, not a bug, and to make it more palatable to the proles they have to lie their asses off whenever people start wondering why things are going south.
I swear, I went into the dollar store to get a 7-day pill container as the lid broke on mine.....It was behind plexiglass.....A buck-fiddy pill container!.....WTF?

LOL....I guess I should be "happy" they even had one looking at how bare the section under glass was.

I went to the PO to drop off a package this morning and noticed that gas went up another 6 cents.....A .51 cent increase in eight days. I guess I'm supposed to be "happy" it's not $5.00+ a gallon right?

All those "little things" are starting to add-up in a hot hurry.

Blah, if a man dwelled on it too much he would hunt down those responsible and start opening-up some arteries.

To answer your question here, yes and no. People who love to spew whatever they want have always been out there. They just didn't have social media back in the day to put their nonsense out there for everyone in the world to know about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Has it always been this insane?

The downfall in civil discourse just preceded the gradual chipping away of our comfortable 1st work lives as people from the lower upper class down to the upper lower class.

All those "little things" are starting to add-up in a hot hurry.
Civilization has been loosing it's civility for a while now

But i'll not play blame game , because it's just a copout

~S~

Forum List

Back