Enjoy Your Pork

Well , welcome to farm life, where interviewing one's din din, juxtaposed to the ideal of edible pets has always been modus operandi

The 'truth' being we've always been hunter gatherers , the tradition of meat processing via modern convenience being only recently introduced.

The evidence of it's efficacy gains a world of clarity to those that take the time to learn how to DIY.

I've many times had folks ask 'why it tastes different' , the reason being what the creature eats , the environ it exists in , and what is included in the process

IE> they've been subject to industrial meats their entire life

So, if one is willing to raise an animal right, look it in the eye when one puts the bullet in it, off it's head , wipe it's a**, and put it on a plate, one can find these things out for their self

~S~

Sparky, I like you, and I actually agree with a lot of the things you post on other topics… But we're never going to agree on this topic. Well, unless you have a fundamental change in your view, of course. lol

Because it is Groundhog Day, my wife and Iare having pork sausage biscuit sandwiches for dinner, the sausage being made from ground hog.

1675384346327.png

Sparky, I like you, and I actually agree with a lot of the things you post on other topics… But we're never going to agree on this topic. Well, unless you have a fundamental change in your view, of course. lol
We can agree to disagree Buttercup

Fact is , this place would do a fair stroke of business if more folks did

;)
~S~

"Giving up" the rest was a personal choice simply because I believe it's what GOD wants me to do. I would prefer all people would do as I do, but I can't change a single human heart. At some point soon, God will though. My goal is to stay AHEAD of the curve

Thanks for bringing up something important that 95% of Christians haven't yet grasped.

We are supposed to be prepared for what is to come in the future. That idea is taught over and over in the scriptures, Jesus taught it in a number of parables....for example the 10 virgins, 5 who were wise and 5 who were foolish.

Since according to the bible this world is eventually going to be restored to God's original intent (peace and harmony... "the wolf will dwell with the lamb...") Christians are supposed to not only want God's perfect will, but be READY for it... as you said, staying "ahead of the curve."

But instead of doing that, 95% of Christians are living with a worldly short-term perspective, and they'll say things like "I know when Jesus returns things will be completely different.... but until then I'm not going to give up my bacon and steak and hamburgers!!!" Does that mentality sound more like the wise or the foolish virgins?

Last edited:
But you're still eating them. Yummy
Yep. I sure am. Don't intend to quit either. You are welcome to your gluten free, vegan diets though. Has absolutely no effect on me. Sorry that you find MY diet so disconcerting though. Must be terrible worrying about all the meat eaters in the world.

But you're still eating them. Yummy
But it's probably best to consume your parasitic worms well doneView attachment 753507
Why not. The asians have been eating them in raw fish for centuries--What are you afraid of? BTW, how many spiders have you consumed over your lifetime while you've slept -- or bug parts in the processed food that you consume. Have you ever been inside a food processing plant?

yeah cuz parasites dont pay attention to veggies or fruit :rolleyes:
I'll wager that vegetables are not as common a vector for parasites as animal products are.

Most people who get sick from eating vegetables find that those vegetables had been contaminated with human or animal feces

Or lysteria or salmonella or E Coli
Salmonella typically contaminates vegetable through contaminated manure or contaminated water
E coli contaminations result from contact with animal feces.

Of the 3 you listed only listeria can be found naturally in soil but is easily eliminated in the cooking process

Salmonella typically contaminates vegetable through contaminated manure or contaminated water
E coli contaminations result from contact with animal feces.

Of the 3 you listed only listeria can be found naturally in soil but is easily eliminated in the cooking process
Except when you eat fresh lettuce, cantaloupe, zucchini, onions, cucumbers, peppers or tomatoes. And even then you have the problems of unsanitary growing or harvesting conditions. Give it up, you are eating food that is out of your control and you are subject to the risks of eating such--just like carnivores. Bottom line, its all moot.

Forum List

Back