Enjoy Your Pork

Except when you eat fresh lettuce, cantaloupe, zucchini, onions, cucumbers, peppers or tomatoes. And even then you have the problems of unsanitary growing or harvesting conditions. Give it up, you are eating food that is out of your control and you are subject to the risks of eating such--just like carnivores. Bottom line, its all moot.
Again those are mostly contamination from animals and people's unsanitary processes of harvesting storage and preparation.

And all I ever said was that animals are the primary vectors of human food borne diseases I never said anything about control.

It's quite easy for a family to grow enough produce to eat for an entire year so in that sense you can control the quality of your own food.

Again those are mostly contamination from animals and people's unsanitary processes of harvesting storage and preparation.

And all I ever said was that animals are the primary vectors of human food borne diseases I never said anything about control.

It's quite easy for a family to grow enough produce to eat for an entire year so in that sense you can control the quality of your own food.
Sure and many do--Do you?

Sure and many do--Do you?
I do.

It's just me and my wife and in 100 sq ft of garden we can grow over 100 lbs of fresh produce every year. We freeze and can enough that I only have to buy a few different frozen vegetables over the winter usually things like broccoli, peas, corn and berries.

I do.

It's just me and my wife and in 100 sq ft of garden we can grow over 100 lbs of fresh produce every year. We freeze and can enough that I only have to buy a few different frozen vegetables over the winter usually things like broccoli, peas, corn and berries.
You can get fresh corn in the winter? We only have canned or frozen after Sept.--by mid Sept. gardens are done in this area. When we lived in more temperate climes, I can remember harvesting tomatoes in late Nov. though.

Forum List

Back