Enjoy Your Pork

If one were interested in being intellectually honest about the subject matter, which is rare, the NIH has a wealth of studies on parasites in the human body. It's estimated that around 80% of the human population carries parasites of many sorts that not only enter the body fom the different foods they eat, which, btw, are not limited to meat and poultry, but through other means, including the very air we breathe.

Humans should regularly take anti-parasite supplements. Every six months to yearly.

Think about that the next time you decide to go touching screens in some self-checkout lane or punching keys on the debit card reader to pay for your tofu or whatever...

1amn45skxmu41.jpg
Walmart%2BAss%2B00002.jpg
ef90513a3af13301841e7b19f2eb5833.jpg

8f9a9368a79dd99a33c49aef9c472e16.jpg

ea07b73f32a1f221e2817ee9d949acc4--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg
I've only seen a human being pick their butt in public twice, and both times the people sniffed it right afterwards. :omg:

I would think most people never do that. :puke:

The need for that went away by the early 20th Century.

And besides, there were pigs all over the place in ancient Palestine, so somebody was eating them..
Sorry, but GOD says don't eat that. You either obey God or give Him the finger. You've made your choice

And here's your typical fish. I gave this up last

As a former seafood manager and butcher for 32years, I can tell you that fresh fish (wild caught) with occasional worms is EXTREMELY common. Granted, whoever unpacks the fish and puts it on display should remove them though.

Did you quit eating all of those cholesterol laden eggs, butter, cream, whole milk, beef organ meats, etc., etc., etc.? Only to be told years later, that they are actually good for you?
You're conservative. You know "science" follows the special interests that fund them.

I quit eating that at least at age 20

View attachment 746100

Yes, it is well understood that certain animals, including pigs, if raised in unsanitary conditions, may have parasites which can be passed along to humans.

This is why we make sure that pork is well-cooked before we eat it.

Do you somehow fail to understand that vegetables can also contain parasites and pathogens as well?

Of course, if you're eating a truly vegan diet, and not severely malnourished as a result, then you're eating stuff that has been subjected to extreme artificial processing, which would kill anything in it; so you're as safe from foodborne pathogens as if you were eating meat-based products that were artificially processed to a similar degree.

This person enjoyed eating pig

jees christ Duke

even my pigs have more class

View attachment 746328

~S~
I bet they don't pick their butt and sniff it. I'll never forget the 1st time I saw that happen. Did I ever have to crack that one in the face? It's 50/50 on that. I'm thinking I did. To get him to stop bullying some smaller kids or something. Either I smashed him in the face or slapped him hard one. Whatever it took to protect the smaller ones. I ain't one to suffer that shit going on around me. :nono:
Oh! It was me and my best friend at the time, and he never did that again. We scared the shit outta that one.

What he didn't sniff that he picked out of his butt later. :auiqs.jpg:Yeah, we saw him do that from like 100 yds off.

WTF?! :aargh:
That's not normal behavior, is it?

Last edited:
If one were interested in being intellectually honest about the subject matter, which is rare, the NIH has a wealth of studies on parasites in the human body. It's estimated that around 80% of the human population carries parasites of many sorts that not only enter the body fom the different foods they eat, which, btw, are not limited to meat and poultry, but through other means, including the very air we breathe.

Humans should regularly take anti-parasite supplements. Every six months to yearly.

Think about that the next time you decide to go touching screens in some self-checkout lane or punching keys on the debit card reader to pay for your tofu or whatever...

1amn45skxmu41.jpg

Walmart%2BAss%2B00002.jpg

ef90513a3af13301841e7b19f2eb5833.jpg

8f9a9368a79dd99a33c49aef9c472e16.jpg

ea07b73f32a1f221e2817ee9d949acc4--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg
Walmart white trash alert 🚨

There is fat ..then you have marshmallow fat
..Jurassic park fat
All the way to Walmart fat

I like me a thick chop .....mmmmmmmm.

View attachment 752687

That type of behavior comes from extreme stress, and them literally going crazy. To portray it as something they would do under normal circumstances is deceptive or ignorant. Also, anyone who would say "mmm" to a diseased pig covered with feces, blood and pathogens is an idiot. And as asshole. Don't feel alone though, there are lots of those around here.

Damn, some of you people act like you never seen parasitic worms in meat before.....That said that is why I like everything well done. ;)

LOL....I bet all you sushi lovers have eaten a shit-ton of "fresh" worms.
If people knew how many worms, organisms and bacteria made up their bodies they'd lose their minds. I can't remember numbers, but an awful lot of "you" doesn't have "your" DNA.

Forum List

Back