Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

I’ll believe what is clearly true because of what he said.

“My belief is I don't know if the election was stolen or not. Before I take a stance on anything, I have to see irrefutable evidence of something.”

We both find your evidence underwhelming and unconvincing.

What part of that are you having a hard time with? I know it’s hard to believe, but sometimes even me and Ray can agree on something.

No, not really. What I said is that I'm actually in the middle. I don't know the election was stolen and I don't know that it wasn't. That's not taking sides with anybody. What I do know is that nobody will allow a total investigation into these matters and that's why we'll never find out anything. States get to call the shots unless a judge steps in to force them to look into these claims which doesn't happen because courts don't like getting involved in elections at all unless there was a violation of law or constitutional issues.

My other problem is even if they found something total nefarious, nobody will reverse an election after a winner is declared and certified, so I don't waste my time reading all the stories about them. My position is that unless such evidence is found, we have to assume American voters became completely stupid or the elections are rigged.

The stance I do take however is we need to remove all technology from our voting process, and have hand count ballots only, and mail-in restricted to only those that can't vote in person because of age, medical or military reasons.

No, not really. What I said is that I'm actually in the middle. I don't know the election was stolen and I don't know that it wasn't. That's not taking sides with anybody.
What you said is that you don’t think the evidence is convincing. We agree on that.

“My belief is I don't know if the election was stolen or not. Before I take a stance on anything, I have to see irrefutable evidence of something.”

What you said is that you don’t think the evidence is convincing. We agree on that.

I also said (the part you cut out) is that I didn't look at any evidence because as far as I'm concerned it's a waste of my time since nothing will change no matter what is found or not found.

I also said (the part you cut out) is that I didn't look at any evidence because as far as I'm concerned it's a waste of my time since nothing will change no matter what is found or not found.
I agree mostly. It’s a waste of time because that ship has sailed.

If Republicans had convincing evidence, they would have presented it already. You and I agree that they don’t have convincing evidence.

I’ll believe what is clearly true because of what he said.

We both find your evidence underwhelming and unconvincing.

What part of that are you having a hard time with? I know it’s hard to believe, but sometimes even me and Ray can agree on something.
What evidence have I offered here? in fact, where did I say in this thread it was or wasn’t stolen?

You need to stop manufacturing others positions…

LaLa seems to be putting the em-pha-sis on the wrong sy-la-ble, as usual.

Do you agree w/where she's putting the blame?

If not, where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?

McConnell.

This is a great example of your dishonest approach. The only time YOU‘LL agree with anyone on the right is when they say something you can exploit.

Its a very closed minded approach.
Ok, show me an example of you being open-minded.

What was? You’re not making sense X…

I have said before, that while I think there was “funny business” concerning the election, I can’t refute that Biden is the President…What more do you want?
What more I want is for you to answer the direct question.

Do you believe the election was stolen?

The government got into the lying and secrets business many years ago and it has gotten much worse. Over that time Trust from a growing number of citizens has reduced. Every day we see lies from media types, and it is blatant.

Forum List

Back