Energy policy failure

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
Energy Policy. Why is it Congress, the President, and the Bureaucrats in Washington that determine the United States energy policy.

Given the track record, its a complete failure. Yet each President and Congress gets to change whatever they see fit based on who gives them money or their ideals.

Of course, elite, rich Democrats and elite, rich Republicans are very disconnected from the American public, they are snobs, who know best for all of us, yet they make policies that are now suppose to complete reverse the direction of the United States.

It is clear to many of us their solutions are complete failures. Much of the bailout of Wall Street and the Banks covered the investments they made in oil. That is our cost, the tax payer's cost. Our labor going to the elite investors, the elite investors are Congress, they covered their losses with a temporary bridge or crutch, over a trillion dollars. I bet they are currently selling off massive amounts of stocks while the market is high, at the same time they are encouraging us to invest.

So what are the energy policies that will save us and are they proven anywhere. Are there examples of Congress being successful with energy policy.

As I see it, Energy has become pure politics and we must take Energy Policy away from the politicians in Washington D.C.

That is our only hope for a future.

The housing crash is the Scapegoat, pure and simple, our entire economy crashed on Housing, pure hog wash.

One must follow the money, more money is spent and made on energy (next to making money on money like banks and the Federal Reserve).

Take energy policy away from the influence of Congress and the President.

Energy prices should be going down, not up, its only politics that keeps the price artificially high.

Coincidently, this is post 3,000 for me.

Congrats on #3,000. :thup:

You've put a lot into that post with a few short paragraphs. But I think the biggest failure is in the short-sighted knee-jerk reaction of each successive administration and Congress.

A proper inventory needs to be taken, weighing the strenghts and weaknesses of various energy supplies while balancing economic and political realities. Reward success but temper it with realistic environmental standards.

I've been involved in the energy industry for over 30 years and am continually baffled by the reluctance to embrace domestic hydrocarbon development while we implement policies that do little more than encourage reliance on foreign sources.

Cheap energy has its pitfalls. Markets aren't perfect but it beats price controls.

Last edited:
Energy policy, did we ever find out what the Bush/Cheney energy policy was?

$5 gas?

Energy policy is much more than the price at the pump. Is it more important to salve the public with $1/gallon or should we look at the bigger pictures of national security, trade deficits, and a stong economy?

Energy policy, did we ever find out what the Bush/Cheney energy policy was?

$5 gas?

Energy policy is much more than the price at the pump. Is it more important to salve the public with $1/gallon or should we look at the bigger pictures of national security, trade deficits, and a stong economy?

Truth, but you did not answer my question.

Is that one question or two? Are you asking if the Bush era policies are the cause of the soon-to-be seen $5 gas? One at a time- I'm kinda hung over. :D

• Banned
Congrats on #3,000. :thup:

You've put a lot into that post with a few short paragraphs. But I think the biggest failure is in the short-sighted knee-jerk reaction of each successive administration and Congress.

A proper inventory needs to be taken, weighing the strenghts and weaknesses of various energy supplies while balancing economic and political realities. Reward success but temper it with realistic environmental standards.

I've been involved in the energy industry for over 30 years and am continually baffled by the reluctance to embrace domestic hydrocarbon development while we implement policies that do little more than encourage reliance on foreign sources.

Cheap energy has its pitfalls. Markets aren't perfect but it beats price controls.

I am in the Energy industry as well, we do Non-Destructive Analysis on Metal. My boys are all over me so I must ad the smiles as they choose, please ignore the smiles. Anyhow I wonder if I have crossed paths or if a co-worker has crossed paths, I have worked for Combustion Engineering, Babcox and Wilcox, and Westinghouse. I or people I work with have worked on any and every form of energy created, except maybe wind.

• Banned
First and foremost its Congress that set energy policy, each congress does pass an Energy Bill. I am searching for Energy Bills.

Presidents are too many times scapegoats, Congress, lets look at what Congress is doing.

Where's the smilies? :D

Nah- I'm a small taters guy coaxing a few barrels out of the ground. But over the years I've worked with local, state, and national associations regarding legislation. I'm currently involved in education and public relations efforts in our state.

Obama, is anyone going to remember this guy as anything but a prick Marxist. What does Obama know about energy, how in the hell do we give the politicians to rape us. How did they get this power over us, the politicians dictate what we pay for electricity, for gas, for everything, Obama will decide everything about our power industry needs an overhaul. Like no Smart Meters and Compact Fluorescent lights. Even the wire that have served us, the power lines are all wrong, everything in the USA must be rebuilt and replaced by the smart Liberal Democrat Marxists.

Liberals are bad for our country. They are bad for our future. Liberals are so bad they are bad for our light bulbs.

Senate unveils energy bill, doubts on passage | Reuters

(Reuters) - Senate Democrats unveiled a slimmed down bill on Tuesday aimed at reforming offshore drilling, as doubts grew that Congress would be able to pass any substantial energy legislation this year.

The Senate bill, which Democrats were still refining, would require oil companies to cover all oil spill costs by removing the $75 million cap on liability relating to economic losses.

The measure would apply retroactively to the April 20 BP oil well disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, which prompted the legislation.

Other provisions in the legislation would provide rebates for purchasing vehicles that run on alternative fuels and making existing homes more efficient, as well as incentives to promote electric vehicles.

The estimated $15 billion cost of the bill for clean energy initiatives would be paid for, according to Democratic aides, by raising the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund fee. While a draft of the bill said the fee would rise to 49 cents per barrel of oil, from 8 cents, an aide said that figure was still being reviewed.

In remarks to reporters, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he would bring the legislation to the floor in the coming days. But its fate was uncertain as Reid said he also wanted to pass at least two other bills before a month-long recess set to begin August 6

"This bill does not address every issue of importance to our nation's energy challenges, and we have to continue to work to find bipartisan agreement on a comprehensive bill to help reduce pollution and deal with the very real threat that global warming poses," Reid said.

U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday restated his pledge to work for a bill combating global warming, but few believe there is time to achieve that this year.

"If we've learned anything from the tragedy in the Gulf, it's that our current energy policy is unsustainable," Obama told reporters after meeting with congressional leaders.

Is that one question or two? Are you asking if the Bush era policies are the cause of the soon-to-be seen $5 gas? One at a time- I'm kinda hung over. :D

No, what was the energy policy of Bush/Cheney? It seemed to be a secret.

Can anyone tell me what our energy policy is or where to begin.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Listing of 1000 bills containing your phrase exactly as entered.

1 . Renewable Energy Jobs and Security Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5883.IH][PDF]
2 . Western Hemisphere Energy Compact (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.587.IS][PDF]
3 . Thermal Renewable Energy and Efficiency Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3626.IS][PDF]
4 . Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3364.IS][PDF]
5 . Clean Energy Empowerment Zone Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3919.IH][PDF]
6 . Next Generation Homes Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2649.IH][PDF]
7 . To amend the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 to establish a renewable electricity standard, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.433.IS][PDF]
8 . STORAGE 2010 Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3617.IS][PDF]
9 . Energy Efficiency in Housing Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1379.IS][PDF]
10 . National Home Energy Savings Revolving Fund Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1573.IH][PDF]
11 . STORAGE Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4210.IH][PDF]
12 . STORAGE Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1091.IS][PDF]
13 . Energy and Water Research Integration Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3598.RH][PDF]
14 . Home Energy Retrofit Finance Program Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1246.IS][PDF]
15 . American Renewable Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.826.IS][PDF]
16 . Thermal Renewable Energy and Efficiency Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5805.IH][PDF]
17 . Energy and Water Research Integration Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3598.IH][PDF]
18 . Retrofit for Energy and Environmental Performance (REEP) Program Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1778.IH][PDF]
19 . Energy and Water Research Integration Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3598.EH][PDF]
20 . Building Energy Tax Credit Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3659.IH][PDF]
21 . Marine Renewable Energy Promotion Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2148.IH][PDF]
22 . Energy and Water Research Integration Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3598.RFS][PDF]
23 . Clean Energy Standard Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.20.IS][PDF]
24 . To authorize the Secretary of Energy to provide credit support to enhance the availability of private financing for clean energy technology deployment. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3836.IH][PDF]
25 . Thermal Energy Efficiency Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1621.IS][PDF]
26 . Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives concerning membership of the United States in the International Renewable Energy Agency. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.177.IH][PDF]
27 . Improving Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Use By Federal Agencies Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3251.IS][PDF]
28 . REAL Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3402.IS][PDF]
29 . Property Assessed Clean Energy Tax Benefits Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4155.IH][PDF]
30 . Department of Veterans Affairs Energy Sustainability Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.292.IH][PDF]
31 . Recognizing the United States Air Force and Dyess Air Force Base for their success in achieving energy savings and developing energy-saving innovations during Energy Awareness Month. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.845.IH][PDF]
32 . Renewable Energy Market Access Program Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3395.IS][PDF]
33 . Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5156.EH][PDF]
34 . Expressing support for the Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas and its goal to encourage collaboration and cooperation among countries to address the energy and climate change... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1526.IH][PDF]
35 . Restoring America's Manufacturing Leadership through Energy Efficiency Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.661.IS][PDF]
36 . Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Obama administration and Congress should end the assault on America's energy independence by leaving in place domestic... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.393.IH][PDF]
37 . Indian Energy Parity Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3752.IS][PDF]
38 . GREEN Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2336.IH][PDF]
39 . To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to make loans to certain entities that agree that the funds will be used to make loans to consumers to implement energy efficiency measures... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4785.EH][PDF]
40 . To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to make loans to certain entities that agree that the funds will be used to make loans to consumers to implement energy efficiency measures... (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4785.RFS][PDF]
41 . Renewable Fuel Standard Improvement Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1148.IS][PDF]
42 . Clean Renewable Energy and Economic Development Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.539.IS][PDF]
43 . Advanced Energy Tax Incentives Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3935.IS][PDF]
44 . Marine Renewable Energy Promotion Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.923.IS][PDF]
45 . Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5156.RFS][PDF]
46 . To amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to improve geothermal energy technology and demonstrate the use of geothermal energy in large scale thermal applications, and... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3619.IS][PDF]
47 . American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.1462.PCS][PDF]
48 . REAP Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1094.IS][PDF]
49 . Practical Energy and Climate Plan Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3464.IS][PDF]
50 . Green Workforce Development Through Community Colleges Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6142.IH][PDF]
51 . Fusion Engineering Science and Fusion Energy Planning Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3177.IH][PDF]
52 . Marine and Hydrokinetic Renewable Energy Promotion Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6344.IH][PDF]
53 . Clean Energy for Homes and Buildings Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1574.IS][PDF]
54 . Renewable Energy Environmental Research Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2852.IS][PDF]
55 . Renewable Energy Environmental Research Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2852.RS][PDF]
56 . Energy Education Loan Forgiveness Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4736.IH][PDF]
57 . Thermal Energy Cooling and Heating Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3918.IH][PDF]
58 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3434.IS][PDF]
59 . Americans Making Power Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5692.IH][PDF]
60 . Renewable Electricity Promotion Act of 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3813.PCS][PDF]
61 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to establish pilot project offices to improve Federal permit coordination for renewable energy. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.523.IS][PDF]
62 . Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5156.IH][PDF]
63 . Department of Defense Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5280.IH][PDF]
64 . Department of Defense Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3585.IS][PDF]
65 . American Conservation and Clean Energy Independence Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2227.IH][PDF]
66 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3177.IS][PDF]
67 . Energy Efficient Manufactured Housing Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1749.IH][PDF]
68 . To provide for the establishment of a pilot program to encourage the employment of veterans in energy-related positions. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4592.IH][PDF]
69 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4349.RFS][PDF]
70 . Renewable Energy Permitting Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.995.IS][PDF]
71 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2891.IS][PDF]
72 . Federal Agency Energy Efficiency Improvement Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.1830.RS][PDF]
73 . Solar Opportunity and Local Access Rights Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2895.IH][PDF]
74 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.4349.RS][PDF]
75 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4349.EH][PDF]
76 . To require the Secretary of Energy to assemble a team of technical, policy, and financial experts to address the energy needs of the insular areas of the United States and the Freely... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2385.IH][PDF]
77 . Renewable Energy Permitting Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2362.IH][PDF]
78 . Energy and Water Integration Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.531.IS][PDF]
79 . Expanding Building Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4226.IH][PDF]
80 . Rural Energy Savings Program Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.4785.RH][PDF]
81 . To establish the Green Bank to assist in the financing of qualified clean energy projects and qualified energy efficiency projects. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1698.IH][PDF]
82 . Solar Stimulus for Job Creation and Energy Independence Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.546.IH][PDF]
83 . Support Renewable Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3021.IS][PDF]
84 . Expanding Building Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1637.IS][PDF]
85 . Clean Energy Stimulus and Investment Assurance Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.320.IS][PDF]
86 . e-KNOW Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5696.IH][PDF]
87 . GREEN Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.2336.RH][PDF]
88 . Whereas the United States Air Force operates 84 major installations and 82 minor installations worldwide and is supported by an employee base of approximately 700,000 persons, which... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.845.EH][PDF]
89 . Department of Energy National Security Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3457.PCS][PDF]
90 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4349.IH][PDF]
91 . Solar Stimulus for Job Creation and Energy Independence Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.284.IS][PDF]
92 . Federal Agency Energy Efficiency Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1830.IS][PDF]
93 . MESA Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5230.IH][PDF]
94 . Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3165.RFS][PDF]
95 . Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3165.EH][PDF]
96 . Waste-to-Energy Technology Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5856.IH][PDF]
97 . Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.4349.RH][PDF]
98 . Rural Energy Savings Program Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4785.IH][PDF]
99 . International Clean Energy Development Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.840.IS][PDF]
100 . Rural Energy Savings Program Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3102.IS][PDF]
101 . Energy Innovation Hubs Authorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4907.IH][PDF]
102 . Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3576.IS][PDF]
103 . e-KNOW Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3487.IS][PDF]
104 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the treatment of bonds issued to finance renewable energy resource facilities, conservation and efficiency facilities, and... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3525.IH][PDF]
105 . Home Energy Conservation Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5617.IH][PDF]
106 . Supply Star Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3396.RS][PDF]
107 . To provide for the establishment of a pilot program to encourage the employment of veterans in energy-related positions. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4592.EH][PDF]
108 . Community College Energy Training Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1097.IS][PDF]
109 . Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that any comprehensive plan to reform our national energy policy must promote the expanded use of renewable and alternative energy... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.29.IH][PDF]
110 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5019.IH][PDF]
111 . Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3165.RH][PDF]
112 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5019.RH][PDF]
113 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5019.RFS][PDF]
114 . Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5019.EH][PDF]
115 . To provide for a green building certification program as part of the Energy Star program. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.695.IH][PDF]
116 . Carbon Neutral Government Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3033.IH][PDF]
117 . Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3079.IS][PDF]
118 . 10 Million Solar Roofs Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3460.RS][PDF]
119 . Energy-Efficient Manufactured Housing Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.1320.RS][PDF]
120 . Recognizing the Aquarium of the Pacific for winning the Super Nova Star of Energy and Efficiency Award and for providing national leadership in marine education, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.912.IH][PDF]
121 . Roadmap for Addressing Climate Change in China and India Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1191.IS][PDF]
122 . To provide for the establishment of a pilot program to encourage the employment of veterans in energy-related positions. (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.4592.RH][PDF]
123 . To provide for the establishment of a pilot program to encourage the employment of veterans in energy-related positions. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4592.RFS][PDF]
124 . Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5476.IH][PDF]
125 . Ocean Thermal Energy Tax and Energy Credits Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2885.IH][PDF]
126 . Department of Energy National Security Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.1393.ES][PDF]
127 . 21st Century Energy Technology Deployment Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.949.IS][PDF]
128 . 21st Century Energy Technology Deployment Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2212.IH][PDF]
129 . Community Revitalization Energy Conservation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.222.IS][PDF]
130 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2454) to create clean energy jobs, achieve energy independence, reduce global warming pollution and transition to a clean energy economy. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.587.RH][PDF]
131 . Department of Energy National Security Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.1393.PCS][PDF]
132 . IMPACT Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1617.IS][PDF]
133 . Grid Access Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.989.IS][PDF]
134 . Clean Energy Works Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3631.IS][PDF]
135 . Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3165.IH][PDF]
136 . Charging America Forward Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3715.IS][PDF]
137 . GREEN Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1775.IH][PDF]
138 . Clean Energy Promotion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2662.IH][PDF]
139 . Recovery Through Building Renovation Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3780.IS][PDF]
140 . IMPACT Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3083.IH][PDF]
141 . Climate Change Center and Clearinghouse Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3032.IH][PDF]
142 . Department of Energy Office of Science Authorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4905.IH][PDF]
143 . e-KNOW Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4860.IH][PDF]
144 . Private Activity Renewable Energy Bonds Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3336.IS][PDF]
145 . Green Energy Production Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.137.IS][PDF]
146 . SMART Energy Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.807.IS][PDF]
147 . Green Gaming Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1696.IS][PDF]
148 . Commending the United States Army for its achievements in and commitment to environmental sustainability and energy security. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1106.IH][PDF]
149 . Energy Development Program Implementation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3774.IH][PDF]
150 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand the rehabilitation credit, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1743.IS][PDF]
151 . Energy Development Program Implementation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1675.IS][PDF]
152 . Community College Energy Training Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3731.IH][PDF]
153 . United States-China Energy Cooperation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2312.IH][PDF]
154 . NESA of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.774.IS][PDF]
155 . To establish a Best-in-Class Appliances Deployment Program. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1786.IH][PDF]
156 . Charlie Wolf Nuclear Workers Compensation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.757.IS][PDF]
157 . Charlie Wolf Nuclear Workers Compensation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1828.IH][PDF]
158 . Energy-Efficient Manufactured Housing Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1320.IS][PDF]
159 . Hospital Energy Conservation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6553.IH][PDF]
160 . Small Business Clean Energy Financing Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6212.IH][PDF]
161 . Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3925.IS][PDF]
162 . Community Restoration and Revitalization Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3715.IH][PDF]
163 . Offshore Wind Energy Research, Development, Demonstration, and Commercial Application Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2773.IS][PDF]
164 . Clean Energy Technology Leadership Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3738.IS][PDF]
165 . Resolved, That the President is requested and the Secretary of Energy is directed to furnish the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the adoption of this resolution,... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.1466.RH][PDF]
166 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that qualified energy efficiency property is eligible for the energy credit. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2016.IH][PDF]
167 . Clean Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2776.IS][PDF]
168 . Nuclear Energy Research and Development Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5866.IH][PDF]
169 . Nuclear Energy Research and Development Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5866.RH][PDF]
170 . Green Energy Investment Zone Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3834.IH][PDF]
171 . 10 Million Solar Roofs Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3460.IS][PDF]
172 . To provide for Federal research, development, demonstration, and commercial application activities to enable the development of farms that are net producers of both food and energy,... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.41.IH][PDF]
173 . Clean Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4741.IH][PDF]
174 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat any business credit attributable to wind, solar, or biomass electricity production and investment in solar energy property as refundable... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5372.IH][PDF]
175 . Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal (CLEAR) Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2877.IS][PDF]
176 . Green Jobs and Infrastructure Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.224.IS][PDF]
177 . 10 Million Solar Roofs Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5821.IH][PDF]
178 . To authorize the designation of National Environmental Research Parks by the Secretary of Energy, and for other purposes. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2729.RFS][PDF]
179 . To authorize the designation of National Environmental Research Parks by the Secretary of Energy, and for other purposes. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.2729.EH][PDF]
180 . To declare nuclear energy to be clean energy, for purposes of Federal law. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2768.IH][PDF]
181 . Supply Star Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3396.IS][PDF]
182 . Nuclear Energy Research and Development Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5866.EH][PDF]
183 . Smart Grid Advancement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1774.IH][PDF]
184 . Smart Electronics Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5070.IH][PDF]
185 . Expressing the sense of the Senate that the United States and the People's Republic of China should work together to reduce or eliminate tariff and nontariff barriers to trade in clean... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.76.IS][PDF]
186 . Hydropower Improvement Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3570.IS][PDF]
187 . Transparent Review of the Affordability and Cost of Electricity (TRACE) Renewable Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5423.IH][PDF]
188 . Social Investment and Economic Development for the Americas Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1593.IS][PDF]
189 . Energy-Efficient Commercial Roofs Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2615.IH][PDF]
190 . Resolved, That the President is requested and the Secretary of Energy is directed to furnish the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the adoption of this resolution,... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1466.IH][PDF]
191 . Clean Energy Corps Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1394.IH][PDF]
192 . Cleanfields Investment Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3374.RS][PDF]
193 . Renewable Energy Development Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3482.IH][PDF]
194 . To authorize the designation of National Environmental Research Parks by the Secretary of Energy, and for other purposes. (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.2729.RH][PDF]
195 . Appliance Standards Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.598.IS][PDF]
196 . Nuclear Energy Research and Development Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5866.RFS][PDF]
197 . Let the States Innovate on Sustainable Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3923.IS][PDF]
198 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3183.RH][PDF]
199 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3183.EH][PDF]
200 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.3183.PCS][PDF]
201 . SELF Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3936.IS][PDF]
202 . Unconventional Domestic Natural Gas Research and Development Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5062.IH][PDF]
203 . To establish a pilot program to provide assistance for partnerships supporting applied sciences in renewable energy. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1492.IH][PDF]
204 . Clean, Affordable, and Reliable Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1333.IS][PDF]
205 . Ed Walker Memorial Act for Improvements to the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.916.IS][PDF]
206 . Energy Regulatory Public Protection Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1921.IH][PDF]
207 . Solar Technology Roadmap Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3585.EH][PDF]
208 . To establish a clean energy technology business competition grant program. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1590.IS][PDF]
209 . Whereas mechanical insulation is defined to encompass all thermal, acoustical, and personnel safety requirements in mechanical piping and equipment, hot and cold applications, and Heating,... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.389.IH][PDF]
210 . Save American Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.889.IH][PDF]
211 . Ed Walker Memorial Act for Improvements to the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2114.IH][PDF]
212 . RESTART Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3521.IS][PDF]
213 . WARMER Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4359.IH][PDF]
214 . To use tradable greenhouse gas emission allowances under the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 to provide assistance to residential and commercial consumers of home heating... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2371.IH][PDF]
215 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 and section 1603 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009 to provide that qualified energy efficiency property is eligible... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3212.IS][PDF]
216 . To require the Secretary of Energy to establish an EnergyGrant Competitive Education Program to competitively award grants to consortia of institutions of higher education in regions... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1096.IS][PDF]
217 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 relating to contracts for Federal purchases of renewable energy. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4257.IH][PDF]
218 . Save American Energy Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.548.IS][PDF]
219 . Strengthening Our Economy Through Employment and Development Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2952.IS][PDF]
220 . Coastal State Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1690.IH][PDF]
221 . American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.2454.EH][PDF]
222 . American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.2454.PCS][PDF]
223 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a temporary bonus research credit for energy-related research. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2438.IH][PDF]
224 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for a livestock energy investment credit. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.907.IH][PDF]
225 . Renewable Fuel Standard Improvement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2409.IH][PDF]
226 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the investment tax credit for combined heat and power system property. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4144.IH][PDF]
227 . Renewable Energy Investment Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3909.IH][PDF]
228 . Nuclear Energy Research Initiative Improvement Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2052.RS][PDF]
229 . To authorize the designation of National Environmental Research Parks by the Secretary of Energy, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2729.IH][PDF]
230 . Domestic Energy Impact Statement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.350.IH][PDF]
231 . Home Energy Assistance Targeted for Seniors Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1140.IH][PDF]
232 . Energy Efficiency Modernization Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2897.IS][PDF]
233 . New Era Expansion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4584.IH][PDF]
234 . To provide for the security of critical energy infrastructure. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.244.IH][PDF]
235 . Equipping a 21st Century Green Workforce Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1249.IH][PDF]
236 . National Energy Efficiency Enhancement Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3059.IS][PDF]
237 . China Fair Trade Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3505.IS][PDF]
238 . Clean Energy, Community Investment, and Wildlife Conservation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3587.IS][PDF]
239 . Solar Technology Roadmap Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3585.IH][PDF]
240 . Surplus Uranium Disposition Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5068.IH][PDF]
241 . Renewable Energy Expansion Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4599.IH][PDF]
242 . Surplus Uranium Disposition Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3233.IS][PDF]
243 . Clean Energy, Community Investment, and Wildlife Conservation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5735.IH][PDF]
244 . To authorize the Chief Administrative Officer of the House of Representatives to carry out a series of demonstration projects to promote the use of innovative technologies in reducing... (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.1196.RH][PDF]
245 . To establish a social and behavioral sciences research program at the Department of Energy, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3247.IH][PDF]
246 . Green Energy Education Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.957.RFS][PDF]
247 . Green Energy Education Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.957.EH][PDF]
248 . Corrosion Prevention Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3462.IH][PDF]
249 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.1436.PCS][PDF]
250 . Green Energy Education Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.957.IH][PDF]
251 . Solar Technology Roadmap Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3585.RH][PDF]
252 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Public Print - PP)[H.R.3183.PP][PDF]
253 . American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2998.IH][PDF]
254 . To establish pilot projects for agriculture renewable energy systems. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6342.IH][PDF]
255 . Military LEEDs Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1876.IH][PDF]
256 . Solar Manufacturing Advancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.576.IH][PDF]
257 . Better Use of Light Bulbs Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6144.IH][PDF]
258 . American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.2454.RH][PDF]
259 . Nuclear Energy Research Initiative Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2052.IS][PDF]
260 . American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3276.IH][PDF]
261 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow an investment credit for property used to fabricate solar energy property, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4085.IH][PDF]
262 . The Alaska Clean Energy Development Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5352.IH][PDF]
263 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.3183.ENR][PDF]
264 . To amend part A of title IV of the Energy Conservation and Production Act to require the Secretary of Energy to determine whether there are systemic impediments to carrying out the... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6101.IH][PDF]
265 . Cleanfields Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3329.IS][PDF]
266 . Renewable Energy Tax Incentives Extension Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5252.IH][PDF]
267 . California Desert Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2921.IS][PDF]
268 . American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2454.IH][PDF]
269 . American Energy Innovation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2828.IH][PDF]
270 . To authorize the Chief Administrative Officer of the House of Representatives to carry out a series of demonstration projects to promote the use of innovative technologies in reducing... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1196.IH][PDF]
271 . American Energy Innovation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2300.IH][PDF]
272 . Streamlining America's Various Energy Needs Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3005.IH][PDF]
273 . Streamline America's Future Energy Nuclear Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3448.IH][PDF]
274 . To establish a loan program to promote energy conservation in rural areas. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6341.IH][PDF]
275 . Expanding Industrial Energy Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1639.IS][PDF]
276 . Expanding Industrial Energy Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4455.IH][PDF]
277 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.3183.EAS][PDF]
278 . Federal Electricity Cost Savings Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6135.IH][PDF]
279 . To provide for the approval of the Agreement Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Australia Concerning Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.6411.EH][PDF]
280 . Thorium Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3060.IS][PDF]
281 . New Manhattan Project for Energy Independence (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.513.IH][PDF]
282 . Renewable Energy Investment Incentive Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6121.IH][PDF]
283 . To amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to establish efficiency standards for bottle-type water dispensers, commercial hot food holding cabinets, and portable electric spas. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3054.IS][PDF]
284 . To provide for the approval of the Agreement Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Australia Concerning Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3844.IS][PDF]
285 . Rubbish to Renewables Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1172.IS][PDF]
286 . Oil Sands Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.19.IS][PDF]
287 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the types of energy conservation subsidies provided by public utilities eligible for income exclusion. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5839.IH][PDF]
288 . Reduce and End our Deficits Using Commonsense Eliminations in the Energy Program Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5780.IH][PDF]
289 . A Roadmap for America's Energy Future (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5899.IH][PDF]
290 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the types of energy conservation subsidies provided by public utilities eligible for income exclusion. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3634.IS][PDF]
291 . Energy Efficiency Modernization Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4099.IH][PDF]
292 . To provide for the approval of the Agreement Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Australia Concerning Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6411.IH][PDF]
293 . VA Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4942.IH][PDF]
294 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness energy property credit to roofs with pigmented coatings which meet Energy Star program requirements. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3183.IS][PDF]
295 . Transportation Low Emissions Energy Plan 2020 Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1721.IS][PDF]
296 . The PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3642.IS][PDF]
297 . Strategic Petroleum Reserve Modernization Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.967.IS][PDF]
298 . American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3276.RFS][PDF]
299 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make qualified biogas property eligible for the energy credit and to permit new clean renewable energy bonds to finance qualified biogas... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5581.IH][PDF]
300 . Hydropower Renewable Energy Development Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3571.IS][PDF]
301 . Recognizing July 2009 as `Energy Independence Month' and encouraging awareness and promoting education on energy independence in the United States. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.318.IH][PDF]
302 . American Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2846.IH][PDF]
303 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to issue conditional commitments for loan guarantees under certain circumstances. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3759.IS][PDF]
304 . Energy Market Manipulation Prevention Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2869.IH][PDF]
305 . Energy Market Manipulation Prevention Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1225.IS][PDF]
306 . Solar Manufacturing Jobs Creation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2755.IS][PDF]
307 . To express the sense of the Senate regarding the protection of intellectual property rights for clean energy and environmental technology. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.379.IS][PDF]
308 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide the nonbusiness energy property and residential energy efficient property tax incentives to residents of certain possessions of... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2886.IH][PDF]
309 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to improve the loan guarantee program of the Department of Energy under title XVII of that Act. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3746.IS][PDF]
310 . Manufacture Renewable Energy Systems: Make it in America Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5792.IH][PDF]
311 . Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States, in collaboration with other international allies, should establish an energy project with the magnitude,... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.11.IH][PDF]
312 . Expressing the sense of the Senate that the United States and the People's Republic of China should negotiate a bilateral agreement on clean energy cooperation. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.77.IS][PDF]
313 . Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3635.PCS][PDF]
314 . Green Energy Paper Manufacturing Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4389.IH][PDF]
315 . Prevent Excessive Speculation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.447.IS][PDF]
316 . Cleaner, Secure, and Affordable Thermal Energy Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1643.IS][PDF]
317 . To amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to conduct research, development, and demonstration to make biofuels more compatible with... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.737.IS][PDF]
318 . American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3276.RH][PDF]
319 . To amend the Commodity Exchange Act to require energy commodities to be traded only on regulated markets, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.221.IS][PDF]
320 . Nuclear Energy Research Initiative Improvement Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5163.IH][PDF]
321 . Renewable Fuels Pipelines Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.828.IS][PDF]
322 . American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3276.EH][PDF]
323 . To amend the Energy Conservation and Production Act to improve weatherization assistance for low-income persons, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2818.IS][PDF]
324 . To exclude an external power supply for certain security or life safety alarms and surveillance system components from the application of certain energy efficiency standards under the... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5470.IH][PDF]
325 . To amend title 40, United States Code, to provide additional authority and definitions relating to public utility contracts. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.175.IH][PDF]
326 . Renewable Fuel Pipelines Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.864.IH][PDF]
327 . American Medical Isotopes Production Act of [Struck out->] [Struck out->] [<-Struck out] [Struck out->] 2009 [<-Struck out] [<-Struck out] 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.3276.RS][PDF]
328 . National Clean Energy Superhighways Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2211.IH][PDF]
329 . To provide for the approval of the Agreement Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Australia Concerning Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.6411.RFS][PDF]
330 . The PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5766.IH][PDF]
331 . To authorize microenterprise assistance for renewable energy projects in developing countries. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2878.IH][PDF]
332 . Cleaner, Greener, and Smarter Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.5.PCS][PDF]
333 . Gulf Security and Iran Sanctions Enforcement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6043.IH][PDF]
334 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3534) to provide greater efficiencies, transparency, returns, and accountability in the administration of Federal mineral and energy resources... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.1574.RH][PDF]
335 . To establish an Energy Assistance Fund to guarantee low-interest loans for the purchase and installation of qualifying energy efficient property, idling reduction and advanced insulation... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.855.IS][PDF]
336 . To instruct the Secretary of Energy to carry out a study on the use of thorium-fueled nuclear reactors. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2015.IH][PDF]
337 . American Renewable Energy Jobs Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3069.IS][PDF]
338 . Coal Energy Bridge Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3714.IS][PDF]
339 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3246.IH][PDF]
340 . Salmon Solutions and Planning Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3503.IH][PDF]
341 . Advanced Cable Deployment Authorization Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2347.IH][PDF]
342 . SDHV Energy Efficiency Standards for America Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5789.IH][PDF]
343 . Revitalizing American Manufacturing Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5744.IH][PDF]
344 . School Building Enhancement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.579.IH][PDF]
345 . POWERED Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3226.IS][PDF]
346 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3246.RFS][PDF]
347 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3246.EH][PDF]
348 . Energy Efficient Heat Pump Tax Parity Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5518.IH][PDF]
349 . Renewable Energy Incentive Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5931.IH][PDF]
350 . Republic of the Marshall Islands Supplemental Nuclear Compensation Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2941.RS][PDF]
351 . To exclude an external power supply for certain security or life safety alarms and surveillance system components from the application of certain energy efficiency standards under the... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5470.EH][PDF]
352 . To amend the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to make loans to publicly owned electric utilities to finance and refinance projects... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1957.IS][PDF]
353 . Emission Migration Prevention with Long-term Output Yields Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1759.IH][PDF]
354 . Reenergize America Loan Program Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1092.IS][PDF]
355 . 21st Century Energy Independence Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.260.IH][PDF]
356 . Innovative Energy Systems Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4751.IH][PDF]
357 . American Renewable Biomass Heating Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2080.IH][PDF]
358 . American Renewable Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.890.IH][PDF]
359 . Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund Reauthorization Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1061.IS][PDF]
360 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3246.RH][PDF]
361 . Renewable Energy Incentive Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2899.IS][PDF]
362 . National Strategic Gasoline Reserve for Purposes of National Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3008.IH][PDF]
363 . American Solar Energy Pilot Leasing Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3482.IS][PDF]
364 . Enabling the Nuclear Renaissance Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3618.IS][PDF]
365 . America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5325.IH][PDF]
366 . Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1306.IS][PDF]
367 . America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5116.EH][PDF]
368 . America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5116.RFS][PDF]
369 . Prevent Unfair Manipulation of Prices Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2448.IH][PDF]
370 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3228.IH][PDF]
371 . Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3063.IH][PDF]
372 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2843.IS][PDF]
373 . RESTART Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.4031.IS][PDF]
374 . Rural Energy Communities Development Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6246.IH][PDF]
375 . To amend the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000 to provide compensation for certain persons injured in the course of employment at the Feed Materials... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1800.IS][PDF]
376 . Electric Transportation Advancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2234.IH][PDF]
377 . HEATR Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4706.IH][PDF]
378 . ARPA-E Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4906.IH][PDF]
379 . Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5716.EH][PDF]
380 . Resolved, That upon the adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider in the House the bill (H.R. 2454) to create clean energy jobs, achieve energy independence, reduce... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.587.EH][PDF]
381 . To increase the amount of direct loans that may be provided by the Secretary of Energy to improve facilities for advanced technology vehicle manufacturing. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2150.IH][PDF]
382 . To amend the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000 to provide compensation for certain persons injured in the course of employment at the Feed Materials... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3992.IH][PDF]
383 . Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5716.IH][PDF]
384 . Commending the New York Giants, the New York Jets, the New Meadowlands Stadium Project, and the people of the State of New Jersey for creating one of the most energy-efficient and environmentally... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1563.IH][PDF]
385 . Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.5716.PCS][PDF]
386 . American Solar Energy Pilot Leasing Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5508.IH][PDF]
387 . RELIEF Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3694.IH][PDF]
388 . Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3534.IH][PDF]
389 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase for 2 years the residential energy credit and the investment tax credit with respect to solar property with a nameplate capacity... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5765.IH][PDF]
390 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to repeal a section of that Act relating to exportation or importation of natural gas. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4922.IH][PDF]
391 . [Struck out->] Whereas the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, done at Washington, London, and Moscow, July 1, 1968, and entered into force on March 5, 1970, has... (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.RES.446.RS][PDF]
392 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to repeal a section of that Act relating to exportation or importation of natural gas. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3056.IS][PDF]
393 . Wildfire Risk Reduction and Renewable Biomass Utilization Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1111.IH][PDF]
394 . EEOICPA Amendment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6189.IH][PDF]
395 . Water Heater Rating Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2908.IS][PDF]
396 . Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail Designation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.328.IH][PDF]
397 . Expressing the sense of Congress that the Government of the Russian Federation's continued membership in the G8 should be conditioned on its compliance with its international obligations... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.CON.RES.61.IH][PDF]
398 . SEAM Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5041.IH][PDF]
399 . Enhanced New Markets and Expanded Investment in Renewable Energy for Small Manufacturers Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3722.IH][PDF]
400 . MORE Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.797.IH][PDF]
401 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4785) to amend the miscellaneous rural development provisions of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 to authorize the Secretary... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.1620.RH][PDF]
402 . Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5716.RH][PDF]
403 . Nuclear Used Fuel Prize Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5505.IH][PDF]
404 . Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2843.RS][PDF]
405 . To establish procedures for causes and claims relating to the leasing of Federal lands (including submerged lands) for the exploration, development, production, processing, or transmission... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.900.IH][PDF]
406 . Designating October 15, 2010, as `National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day'. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.666.IS][PDF]
407 . Outdoor Lighting Efficiency Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1732.IH][PDF]
408 . Purchasing Low-Emission Vehicles for Use in Government (PLUG) Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.580.IH][PDF]
409 . Mercury Reduction and Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5674.IH][PDF]
410 . Geothermal Production Expansion Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3993.IS][PDF]
411 . Whereas the High-Performance Buildings Congressional Caucus Coalition has declared the week of June 15 through June 19, 2009, as `High-Performance Building Week'; (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.492.EH][PDF]
412 . Safer Oil and Gas Production Research and Development Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3509.IS][PDF]
413 . America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5116.RH][PDF]
414 . Public Housing Energy Savings Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5154.IH][PDF]
415 . America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5116.IH][PDF]
416 . Carbon Dioxide Capture Technology Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2744.IS][PDF]
417 . American Energy Production and Price Reduction Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3505.IH][PDF]
418 . Whereas the High-Performance Buildings Congressional Caucus Coalition has declared the week of June 15 through June 19, 2009, as `High-Performance Building Week'; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.492.IH][PDF]
419 . WIND Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1743.IH][PDF]
420 . To amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to modify the conditions for the release of products from the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve Account, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.283.IS][PDF]
421 . Nuclear Power 2021 Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2812.RS][PDF]
422 . Oil Savings Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2326.IH][PDF]
423 . Whereas the High-Performance Building Congressional Caucus Coalition has declared the week of June 13 through June 19, 2010, as `High-Performance Building Week'; (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1407.EH][PDF]
424 . To exclude an external power supply for certain security or life safety alarms and surveillance system components from the application of certain energy efficiency standards under the... (Received in Senate - RDS)[H.R.5470.RDS][PDF]
425 . American-Made Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3009.IH][PDF]
426 . Clean Energy Infrastructure for Rural Communities Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3439.IS][PDF]
427 . Drinking Water Adaptation, Technology, Education, and Research (WATER) Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1035.IS][PDF]
428 . Promoting New American Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1812.IH][PDF]
429 . To exclude an external power supply for certain security or life safety alarms and surveillance system components from the application of certain energy efficiency standards under the... (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.5470.ENR][PDF]
430 . Expressing the support of the House of Representatives regarding the merits and benefits of the Laundry Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) program, which improves the environment... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.803.IH][PDF]
431 . Drinking Water Adaptation, Technology, Education, and Research (WATER) Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3727.IH][PDF]
432 . Incentives to Increase Use of Renewable Biomass Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4227.IH][PDF]
433 . Energy Assistance for American Families Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4554.IH][PDF]
434 . To direct the Secretary of Agriculture to establish a program to provide covered institutions loans for conversion to use of biomass for energy generation. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2170.IH][PDF]
435 . Deep Ocean Energy Resources Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2120.IH][PDF]
436 . Republic of the Marshall Islands Supplemental Nuclear Compensation Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2941.IS][PDF]
437 . Clean Energy Jobs and American Power Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1733.IS][PDF]
438 . Low Carbon Fuel Standard Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1787.IH][PDF]
439 . Whereas the High-Performance Building Congressional Caucus Coalition has declared the week of June 13 through June 19, 2010, as `High-Performance Building Week'; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1407.IH][PDF]
440 . To amend the Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 to repeal a provision of that Act relating to geothermal energy receipts. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2607.IS][PDF]
441 . Financing Advanced and Superconducting Transmission Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2348.IH][PDF]
442 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4451.RFS][PDF]
443 . SEAM Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3324.IS][PDF]
444 . Solar EDGE Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5763.IH][PDF]
445 . WEANS Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.499.IS][PDF]
446 . Gulf of Mexico Economic and Environmental Restoration Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6434.IH][PDF]
447 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3532.IS][PDF]
448 . Enhancing Renewable Energy Investment Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4424.IH][PDF]
449 . To increase the annual amount authorized for emergency assistance under the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act of 1981. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4863.IH][PDF]
450 . EEOICPA Ombudsman Extension and Enhancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.134.IH][PDF]
451 . Carbon Leakage Mitigation Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1189.IS][PDF]
452 . Renew Through Green Jobs Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1781.IH][PDF]
453 . Manufacturing and Energy Enhancement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5638.IH][PDF]
454 . Expressing support for designation of April 27, 2009, as `National Healthy Schools Day'. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.114.IS][PDF]
455 . Upstate Works Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3787.IS][PDF]
456 . Local Control for Energy and Environment Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6124.IH][PDF]
457 . Clean Cities Program Authorization Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3488.IH][PDF]
458 . Department of Energy Carbon Capture and Sequestration Program Amendments Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1013.IS][PDF]
459 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the credit for nonbusiness energy property for 2008. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1134.IH][PDF]
460 . American Microturbine Manufacturing and Clean Energy Deployment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6515.IH][PDF]
461 . Geothermal Energy Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3788.IS][PDF]
462 . Rural Revitalization Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.323.IS][PDF]
463 . Geothermal Energy Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5612.IH][PDF]
464 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the requirements for windows, doors, and skylights to be eligible for the credit for nonbusiness energy property. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1792.IS][PDF]
465 . Geothermal Production Expansion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3709.IH][PDF]
466 . Country-of-Origin Labeling for Fuels Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4512.IH][PDF]
467 . Rural Energy Equity Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2037.IH][PDF]
468 . To extend the program to provide grants for specified energy property in lieu of tax credits. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3136.IH][PDF]
469 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.4451.RH][PDF]
470 . Municipal Fleet Modernization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5438.IH][PDF]
471 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the requirements for windows, doors, and skylights to be eligible for the credit for nonbusiness energy property. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4112.IH][PDF]
472 . Outer Continental Shelf Reform Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3516.RS][PDF]
473 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4451.IH][PDF]
474 . To amend the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to make loans to electric utilities to carry out projects to comply with any Federal... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1175.IS][PDF]
475 . Clean Renewable Energy Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3855.IS][PDF]
476 . Clean Renewable Energy Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6117.IH][PDF]
477 . Clean Energy Jobs and American Power Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.1733.RS][PDF]
478 . NIST GREEN JOBS Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3340.IS][PDF]
479 . Produced Water Utilization Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.469.RFS][PDF]
480 . RESTART Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4866.IH][PDF]
481 . Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (H.R. 3183) making appropriations for energy and water development and related agencies for the fiscal year... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.788.RH][PDF]
482 . Nuclear Power 2021 Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2812.IS][PDF]
483 . Oil Independence for a Stronger America Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6564.IH][PDF]
484 . Powering America for Tomorrow Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5515.IH][PDF]
485 . Produced Water Utilization Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.469.EH][PDF]
486 . Next Generation Energy Security Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3535.IS][PDF]
487 . No More Excuses Energy Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2539.IH][PDF]
488 . To temporarily exempt certain public and private development projects from any requirement for a review, statement, or analysis under the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (42... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.996.IH][PDF]
489 . Produced Water Utilization Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.469.IH][PDF]
490 . Investment in American Steel Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3034.IH][PDF]
491 . Responsible Use of Coal Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1134.IS][PDF]
492 . Iran Sanctions Enabling Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1327.IH][PDF]
493 . To amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to establish a motor efficiency rebate program. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4031.IH][PDF]
494 . Iran Sanctions Enabling Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1065.IS][PDF]
495 . Expressing disapproval of the House of Representatives with respect to the Department of Energy's motion with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to withdraw the license application for... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1209.IH][PDF]
496 . To amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to establish a motor efficiency rebate program. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3436.IS][PDF]
497 . New Options Petroleum Energy Conservation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1794.IH][PDF]
498 . Expressing support for designation of April 27, 2009, as `National Healthy Schools Day'. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.370.IH][PDF]
499 . Outer Continental Shelf Reform Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3516.IS][PDF]
500 . Whereas there are approximately 54,000,000 children and 7,000,000 adults who spend their days in the Nation's 120,000 public and private schools; (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.370.EH][PDF]
501 . Energy and Technology Advancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.223.IS][PDF]
502 . Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund Reauthorization Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2471.IH][PDF]
503 . Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4451.EH][PDF]
504 . Condemning the unilateral decision of the Chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to begin the closure of the Yucca Mountain license application review and calling on the Nuclear... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1732.IH][PDF]
505 . Green-Collar Youth Jobs, Education, and Training Stimulus Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.268.IS][PDF]
506 . Offshore Wind Power Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5771.IH][PDF]
507 . Safety for Americans from Nuclear Weapons Testing Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.600.IS][PDF]
508 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.445.RFS][PDF]
509 . Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1158.IH][PDF]
510 . Oil Industry Tax Break Repeal Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.888.IS][PDF]
511 . To amend title 49, United States Code, to allow for additional transportation assistance grants. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3189.IS][PDF]
512 . Geothermal Exploration Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3586.IS][PDF]
513 . Nuclear Power 2021 Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5164.IH][PDF]
514 . MEGA (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.330.IH][PDF]
515 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1) making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.88.RH][PDF]
516 . Whereas the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, done at Washington, London, and Moscow, July 1, 1968, and entered into force on March 5, 1970, has limited the spread... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.446.IS][PDF]
517 . Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3534.RH][PDF]
518 . Iran Sanctions Enabling Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1327.EH][PDF]
519 . Green Affordable Housing Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4106.IH][PDF]
520 . Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives in the One Hundred Eleventh Congress. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.279.IH][PDF]
521 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide the energy tax credit for transformers designed to use soybean-based electrical transformer fluid. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4305.IH][PDF]
522 . To amend the Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 to repeal a provision of that Act relating to geothermal energy receipts. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4060.IH][PDF]
523 . EnergySmart Transport Corridors Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1098.IS][PDF]
524 . To amend title 23, United States Code, to extend the period during which States may allow low emission and energy-efficient vehicles to use high occupancy vehicle facilities. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1634.IH][PDF]
525 . To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3507.IS][PDF]
526 . Radiological Materials Security Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2070.IH][PDF]
527 . Expressing the disfavor of the Congress regarding the proposed agreement for cooperation between the United States and the Russian Federation pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.J.RES.85.IH][PDF]
528 . International Climate Change Investment Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2835.IS][PDF]
529 . Authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.RES.31.RS][PDF]
530 . To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to terminate marketing assistance loans and loan deficiency payments for mohair producers. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2914.IH][PDF]
531 . Resolved, (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.279.EH][PDF]
532 . 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.2187.RH][PDF]
533 . Strengthening Our Economy Through Small Business Innovation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.177.IS][PDF]
534 . Oil Independence for a Stronger America Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3601.IS][PDF]
535 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness energy property credit for property placed in service during 2008. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.329.IS][PDF]
536 . Advanced Biofuel Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3338.IS][PDF]
537 . Providing that the House of Representatives will focus on removing barriers to a prosperous economy and therefore renew the dream. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.332.IH][PDF]
538 . To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require a nuclear power facility licensee to notify the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the State and county in which the facility is located... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6386.IH][PDF]
539 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to include American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands in certain efforts to reduce... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2386.IH][PDF]
540 . Global Warming Education Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1926.IH][PDF]
541 . Strengthening Our Share (S.O.S.) Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5945.IH][PDF]
542 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness energy property credit to include insulated siding. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3349.IS][PDF]
543 . To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.547.IH][PDF]
544 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness energy property credit to include insulated siding. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4772.IH][PDF]
545 . Clean Coal-Derived Fuels for Energy Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1847.IH][PDF]
546 . To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the American Falls Reservoir. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3099.IS][PDF]
547 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the cost of labor for building envelope improvements to be included for purposes of the nonbusiness energy property tax credit. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2829.IS][PDF]
548 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to clarify policies regarding ownership of pore space. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1856.IS][PDF]
549 . National Water Research and Development Initiative Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1145.EH][PDF]
550 . National Water Research and Development Initiative Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1145.RFS][PDF]
551 . 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2187.RFS][PDF]
552 . 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.2187.EH][PDF]
553 . LIHEAP Equity Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.252.IH][PDF]
554 . Water Advanced Technologies for Efficient Resource Use Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2368.IH][PDF]
555 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.445.EH][PDF]
556 . Reduce and End our Deficits Using Commonsense Eliminations in the Agriculture Program Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5779.IH][PDF]
557 . Outdoor Lighting Efficiency Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5201.IH][PDF]
558 . 10 Million Solar Roofs and 10 Million Gallons of Solar Water Heating Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2993.IS][PDF]
559 . 10 Million Solar Roofs and 10 Million Gallons of Solar Water Heating Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4597.IH][PDF]
560 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.445.IH][PDF]
561 . Santa Susana Fair Compensation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.709.IS][PDF]
562 . Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on Energy and Commerce in the One Hundred Eleventh Congress. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.141.IH][PDF]
563 . Iran Sanctions Enabling Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1327.RFS][PDF]
564 . Retooling America's Workers for a Green Economy Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.269.IS][PDF]
565 . To amend the Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act of 2006 to accelerate the increase in the amount of Gulf of Mexico oil and gas lease revenues that is shared with States. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5267.IH][PDF]
566 . To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the Little Wood River Ranch. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3100.IS][PDF]
567 . Sustainable Property Grants Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4256.IH][PDF]
568 . Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3973.RS][PDF]
569 . To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the American Falls Reservoir. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3099.RS][PDF]
570 . Providing amounts for the expenses of the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming in the One Hundred Eleventh Congress. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.147.IH][PDF]
571 . Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives in the One Hundred Eleventh Congress. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.279.RH][PDF]
572 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.679.IS][PDF]
573 . To better provide for compensation for certain persons injured in the course of employment at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory in California. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.136.IH][PDF]
574 . Clean Energy Jobs and Oil Company Accountability Act of 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3663.PCS][PDF]
575 . Livable Communities Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1619.IS][PDF]
576 . No Cost Stimulus Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1431.IH][PDF]
577 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3585) to guide and provide for United States research, development, and demonstration of solar energy technologies, and for other purposes. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.846.RH][PDF]
578 . Offshore Lease Fairness Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5973.IH][PDF]
579 . To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the Little Wood River Ranch. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3100.RS][PDF]
580 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.679.RS][PDF]
581 . Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 1) making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science,... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.92.RH][PDF]
582 . America's Energy Security Trust Fund Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1337.IH][PDF]
583 . Emergency Solar Power Permit Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.964.IH][PDF]
584 . Renewable Fuel Pipeline Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4674.IH][PDF]
585 . No Cost Stimulus Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.570.PCS][PDF]
586 . Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (H.R. 1) making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment,... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.168.RH][PDF]
587 . Pollution and Costs Reduction Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3379.IS][PDF]
588 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.1.PCS][PDF]
589 . Livable Communities Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.1619.RS][PDF]
590 . 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2187.IH][PDF]
591 . Livable Communities Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4690.IH][PDF]
592 . Noise Reduction Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6364.IH][PDF]
593 . Authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.RES.32.RS][PDF]
594 . Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6482.IH][PDF]
595 . Advanced Biofuel Investment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5343.IH][PDF]
596 . Clean Transmission for Rural Communities Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3438.IS][PDF]
597 . Radioactive Import Deterrence Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.515.RH][PDF]
598 . Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3973.IS][PDF]
599 . Innovative Vehicle Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1382.IH][PDF]
600 . Department of Defense Alternative Energy Mapping Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5507.IH][PDF]
601 . Oil Spill Prevention and Mitigation Improvement Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3497.IS][PDF]
602 . DRILL NOW Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1143.IH][PDF]
603 . To authorize United States participation in, and appropriations for, the United States contribution to the ninth replenishment of the resources of the Asian Development Fund and the... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3918.IS][PDF]
604 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3183) making appropriations for energy and water development and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.645.RH][PDF]
605 . Green Energy Efficient Roofs and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5396.IH][PDF]
606 . Consumer Reasonable Energy Price Protection Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1482.IH][PDF]
607 . To require the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to hold at least 1 public hearing before issuance of a permit affecting public or private land use in a locality. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1922.IH][PDF]
608 . To require electric utilities to notify electric consumers of the cost of emission allowances associated with the electricity delivered to such consumers, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2353.IH][PDF]
609 . Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.6160.RFS][PDF]
610 . Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3456.PCS][PDF]
611 . To require the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to hold at least 1 public hearing before issuance of a permit affecting public or private land use in a locality. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.32.IS][PDF]
612 . Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (H.R. 2647) to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2010 for military activities of the Department of... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.808.RH][PDF]
613 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.679.RH][PDF]
614 . To amend the Atomic Energy Defense Act to authorize the Administrator for Nuclear Security to establish technology transfer centers at national security laboratories, and for other... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5262.IH][PDF]
615 . Federal Price Gouging Prevention Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2129.IH][PDF]
616 . To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to provide funding for successful claimants following a determination on the merits of Pigford claims related to racial discrimination... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3623.IH][PDF]
617 . Expressing the sense of Congress in support of a single national fuel economy standard. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.CON.RES.106.IH][PDF]
618 . Promoting Natural Gas and Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6402.IH][PDF]
619 . Promoting Natural Gas and Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3815.PCS][PDF]
620 . To amend title 49, United States Code, to allow for additional transportation assistance grants. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2746.IH][PDF]
621 . Energy Independence Now Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2250.IH][PDF]
622 . Emergency Energy Cut the Red Tape Now Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1813.IH][PDF]
623 . Providing for the approval of the Congress of the proposed agreement for cooperation between the United States and Australia pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.J.RES.88.IH][PDF]
624 . To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to clarify policies regarding ownership of pore space. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6077.IH][PDF]
625 . Providing for the approval of the Congress of the proposed agreement for cooperation between the United States and the Russian Federation pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.J.RES.91.IH][PDF]
626 . Providing for the approval of the Congress of the proposed agreement for cooperation between the United States and the United Arab Emirates pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.J.RES.60.IH][PDF]
627 . Gulf Security and Iran Sanctions Enforcement Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3810.IS][PDF]
628 . Global Warming Economic Oversight Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2147.IH][PDF]
629 . Providing for the disapproval of the Congress of the proposed agreement for cooperation between the United States and the Russian Federation pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.J.RES.92.IH][PDF]
630 . American Clean Technology Manufacturing Leadership Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2857.IS][PDF]
631 . Carbon Capture and Storage Early Deployment Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1689.IH][PDF]
632 . National Infrastructure Development Bank Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2521.IH][PDF]
633 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Referred in House - RFH)[S.3250.RFH][PDF]
634 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.3250.ES][PDF]
635 . Electricity Reliability Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6113.IH][PDF]
636 . To authorize United States participation in, and appropriations for, the United States contribution to the ninth replenishment of the resources of the Asian Development Fund and the... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3951.IS][PDF]
637 . Water Efficiency, Conservation, and Adaptation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3747.IH][PDF]
638 . Timber Revitalization and Economic Enhancement Act II of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.316.IS][PDF]
639 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[S.3250.ENR][PDF]
640 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5112.IH][PDF]
641 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3250.IS][PDF]
642 . Timber Revitalization and Economic Enhancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2543.IH][PDF]
643 . Oil Spill Response Improvement Act of 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3643.PCS][PDF]
644 . To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle power generation systems. (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3029.RH][PDF]
645 . Sustainable Property Grants Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3289.IS][PDF]
646 . Offshore Drilling Safety Improvement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5634.IH][PDF]
647 . To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to provide funding for successful claimants following a determination on the merits of Pigford claims related to racial discrimination... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.972.IS][PDF]
648 . To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle and simple cycle power generation systems. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3029.RFS][PDF]
649 . American Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4399.IH][PDF]
650 . Family Dairy Preservation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1398.IS][PDF]
651 . Family Dairy Preservation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1330.IS][PDF]
652 . Domestic Energy Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1517.IS][PDF]
653 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3246) to provide for a program of research, development, demonstration, and commercial application in vehicle technologies at the Department... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.745.RH][PDF]
654 . To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to establish a community-supported agriculture promotion program. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.4030.IS][PDF]
655 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3250.RS][PDF]
656 . Gas Turbine Efficiency Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2900.IS][PDF]
657 . Carbon Capture and Sequestration Deployment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3589.IS][PDF]
658 . Expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Fifth Summit of the Americas, held in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 18, and 19, 2009. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.90.IS][PDF]
659 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1.IH][PDF]
660 . To authorize the Secretary of Energy to pay affected participants under a pension plan referred to in the USEC Privatization Act for benefit increases not received. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4082.IH][PDF]
661 . Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.6160.EH][PDF]
662 . Expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Fifth Summit of the Americas, held in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 18, and 19, 2009. (Agreed to Senate - ATS)[S.RES.90.ATS][PDF]
663 . National Water Research and Development Initiative Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.1145.RH][PDF]
664 . Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5112.RH][PDF]
665 . Dairy Fairness Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1331.IS][PDF]
666 . Enhanced Supply and Price Reduction Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2908.IH][PDF]
667 . Cluster-Based Economy Enhancement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.826.IH][PDF]
668 . To amend the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to eliminate cost-sharing requirements in connection with economic adjustment grants made to assist communities that have... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3030.IS][PDF]
669 . Main Street Manufacturing Communities Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.341.IS][PDF]
670 . Expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Fifth Summit of the Americas, held in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 18, and 19, 2009. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.RES.90.RS][PDF]
671 . Water Efficiency, Conservation, and Adaptation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1712.IS][PDF]
672 . Whereas in May 1869, the `golden spike' was driven into the final tie at Promontory Summit, Utah, to join the Central Pacific and the Union Pacific Railroads, ceremonially completing... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.367.EH][PDF]
673 . Gas Turbine Efficiency Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2900.RS][PDF]
674 . Consumer Assistance Rebate for Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2757.IH][PDF]
675 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1.EH][PDF]
676 . To amend the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to eliminate cost-sharing requirements in connection with economic adjustment grants made to assist communities that have... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4294.IH][PDF]
677 . Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.6160.RH][PDF]
678 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Received in Senate - RDS)[H.R.1.RDS][PDF]
679 . Dairy Fairness Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3166.IH][PDF]
680 . Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6160.IH][PDF]
681 . National Cyber Infrastructure Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3538.IS][PDF]
682 . Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.4853.EAS2][PDF]
683 . Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.4853.ENR][PDF]
684 . Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3534.EH][PDF]
685 . Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.3534.PCS][PDF]
686 . Expressing support for designation of June 10th as `National Pipeline Safety Day'. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.484.RH][PDF]
687 . Clean Energy Partnerships Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2729.IS][PDF]
688 . Beyond Petroleum Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3343.IS][PDF]
689 . GRID Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5026.RFS][PDF]
690 . Water Efficiency and Conservation Investment Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3746.IH][PDF]
691 . Water Efficiency and Conservation Investment Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1711.IS][PDF]
692 . Strengthening the Oversight of Nuclear Nonproliferation Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1931.IS][PDF]
693 . Save Our Energy Jobs Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4396.IH][PDF]
694 . American Renewable Biomass Heating Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3188.IS][PDF]
695 . Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.5809.ENR][PDF]
696 . Resolved, That the Senate supports the goals and ideals of National Train Day, as designated by Amtrak. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.125.IS][PDF]
697 . Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2010 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.5809.EAS][PDF]
698 . Veteran Employment Assistance Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5120.IH][PDF]
699 . Safety for Americans from Nuclear Weapons Testing Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1417.IH][PDF]

Old Crock calls me dumb, so do a lot of other people, I only post insults. I wish I was a liar, could you imagine making this up.

I like number 729

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

700 . Whereas in May 1869, the `golden spike' was driven into the final tie at Promontory Summit, Utah, to join the Central Pacific and the Union Pacific Railroads, ceremonially completing... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.367.IH][PDF]
701 . GRID Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5026.RH][PDF]
702 . American Energy Independence and Price Reduction Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.49.IH][PDF]
703 . Making supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2009 for the Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Program. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3435.EH][PDF]
704 . Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4169.IH][PDF]
705 . LEVEL Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6228.IH][PDF]
706 . Electric Drive Vehicle Deployment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5442.IH][PDF]
707 . Resolved, That the Senate supports the goals and ideals of National Train Day, as designated by Amtrak. (Agreed to Senate - ATS)[S.RES.125.ATS][PDF]
708 . Making supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2009 for the Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Program. (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.3435.ENR][PDF]
709 . To direct the Environmental Protection Agency to establish a product carbon disclosure program to facilitate carbon content labeling, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3543.IH][PDF]
710 . Veteran Employment Assistance Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3234.IS][PDF]
711 . Electricity Reliability Protection Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3933.IS][PDF]
712 . Bulk Power System Protection Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2165.IH][PDF]
713 . Mechanical Insulation Installation Incentive Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4296.IH][PDF]
714 . Making supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2009 for the Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Program. (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.3435.PCS][PDF]
715 . Digital Goods and Services Tax Fairness Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5649.IH][PDF]
716 . To provide for the extension of a certain hydroelectric project located in the State of West Virginia. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.959.IS][PDF]
717 . To appropriate funds for the final settlement of lawsuits against the Federal Government for discrimination against Black Farmers and to provide relief for discrimination in a credit... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3838.IS][PDF]
718 . GRID Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5026.IH][PDF]
719 . Farming Flexibility Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.800.IH][PDF]
720 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an investment tax credit for biomass heating property and repeal the passive activity limitation exception for working interests... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5918.IH][PDF]
721 . Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.CON.RES.85.EH][PDF]
722 . Promoting Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3495.RS][PDF]
723 . No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.503.IS][PDF]
724 . Electric Vehicle Deployment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3442.IS][PDF]
725 . Safe and Healthy Housing Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3891.IH][PDF]
726 . Setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2010 and including the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2009 and 2011 through 2014. (Reported in House - RH)[H.CON.RES.85.RH][PDF]
727 . National Monument Designation Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3660.IS][PDF]
728 . GRID Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5026.EH][PDF]
729 . Expressing the Sense of Congress that the United States needs an industrial policy with regard to automobile, aerospace, shipping, and steel industries, which are vital to national... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.444.IH][PDF]
730 . Save Our Climate Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.594.IH][PDF]
731 . Resolved, That at any time after the adoption of this resolution the Speaker may, pursuant to clause 2(b) of rule XVIII, declare the House resolved into the Committee of the Whole... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1329.EH][PDF]
732 . Promoting Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3495.IS][PDF]
733 . Promoting Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3511.IS][PDF]
734 . Recognizing the need for the Environmental Protection Agency to end decades of delay and utilize existing authority under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act to comprehensively... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.64.IS][PDF]
735 . Federal Exploration and Production Reform Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3616.IH][PDF]
736 . Ensuring Affordable Energy Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6511.IH][PDF]
737 . To provide for a program of research, development, and demonstration on natural gas vehicles. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1622.RFS][PDF]
738 . Resolved by the Senate (the House of Representatives concurring), (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.CON.RES.13.ES][PDF]
739 . Setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2010, revising the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal year 2009, and setting forth the appropriate... (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[S.CON.RES.13.ENR][PDF]
740 . Carbon Capture and Sequestration Deployment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3591.IS][PDF]
741 . Save America's Utility Infrastructure and Secure America Now Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.71.IH][PDF]
742 . Hudson River Valley Special Resource Study Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4003.RFS][PDF]
743 . Resolved, That the resolution from the Senate (S. Con. Res. 13) entitled `Concurrent resolution setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal... (Engrossed Amendment House - EAH)[S.CON.RES.13.EAH][PDF]
744 . GRID Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.5026.RS][PDF]
745 . Safe Markets Development Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1666.IH][PDF]
746 . To authorize the use of amounts in the Nuclear Waste Fund to promote the recycling of spent nuclear fuel, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3385.IH][PDF]
747 . To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle power generation systems. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3029.IH][PDF]
748 . Resolved, That at any time after the adoption of this resolution the Speaker may, pursuant to clause 2(b) of rule XVIII, declare the House resolved into the Committee of the Whole... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1620.EH][PDF]
749 . HELP Veterans Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.5360.RFS][PDF]
750 . To reauthorize surface transportation research, development, and technology transfer activities, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2569.IH][PDF]
751 . HELP Veterans Act of 2010 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.5360.EH][PDF]
752 . Deepwater Offshore Wind Incentive Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3064.IS][PDF]
753 . SUN Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5464.IH][PDF]
754 . Accountability for Business Choices in Iran Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3922.IH][PDF]
755 . America's Low-Carbon Fuel Standard Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1095.IS][PDF]
756 . Boutique Fuel Reduction Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.392.IH][PDF]
757 . School Building Fairness Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1121.IS][PDF]
758 . Radioactive Import Deterrence Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.515.IH][PDF]
759 . To provide for a portion of the economic recovery package relating to revenue measures, unemployment, and health. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.598.IH][PDF]
760 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5019) to provide for the establishment of the Home Star Retrofit Rebate Program, and for other purposes. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.1329.RH][PDF]
761 . Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.306.IS][PDF]
762 . American Energy and Western Jobs Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3385.IS][PDF]
763 . Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of National Healthy Schools Day. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1280.IH][PDF]
764 . To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle and simple cycle power generation systems. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.3029.EH][PDF]
765 . Greening Food Deserts Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4971.IH][PDF]
766 . WMD Prevention and Preparedness Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5057.IH][PDF]
767 . Kantishna Hills Renewable Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3820.IS][PDF]
768 . To repeal a requirement with respect to the procurement and acquisition of alternative fuels. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.290.IS][PDF]
769 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a shorter recovery period for the depreciation of certain systems installed in nonresidential real property or residential rental... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2198.IH][PDF]
770 . Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1770.IS][PDF]
771 . Blinded Veterans Adaptive Housing Improvement Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5360.RH][PDF]
772 . Syria Accountability and Liberation Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1206.IH][PDF]
773 . CREATE Jobs Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2826.IS][PDF]
774 . Expressing the sense of the Senate that the Secretary of the Interior should take immediate action to expedite the review and appropriate approval of applications for shallow water... (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.608.IS][PDF]
775 . To establish a program to deploy and integrate plug-in electric drive vehicles in multiple regions. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1742.IH][PDF]
776 . Condemning the transport of nuclear mixed-oxide (MOX) material by ship from France to Japan through international waters which endangers the marine environment and increases possible... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.402.IH][PDF]
777 . Resolved, That upon adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider the conference report to accompany the bill (H.R. 3183) making appropriations for energy and water... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.788.EH][PDF]
778 . National Monument Designation Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5580.IH][PDF]
779 . To provide for a portion of the economic recovery package relating to revenue measures, unemployment, and health. (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.598.RH][PDF]
780 . Fairness in Cocaine Sentencing Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.3245.RH][PDF]
781 . Healthy Housing Council Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3793.IH][PDF]
782 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend and modify the credit for new qualified hybrid motor vehicles, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2854.IS][PDF]
783 . Brownfields Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5310.IH][PDF]
784 . Healthy Housing Council Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1658.IS][PDF]
785 . Whereas every year on October 29, Turkey celebrates Republic Day, commemorating the day when Turkey became a republic; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.638.IH][PDF]
786 . Renewable Energy Parity Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2626.IH][PDF]
787 . Energy Security Through Transparency Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1700.IS][PDF]
788 . Cleanfields Investment Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3374.IS][PDF]
789 . Greener Gardens Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3530.IH][PDF]
790 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the term `5-year property'. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.922.IS][PDF]
791 . Postal Service Electric Motor Vehicle Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4711.IH][PDF]
792 . Limitation on Nuclear Cooperation with the United Arab Emirates Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.364.IH][PDF]
793 . Responsible Arctic Energy Development Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3584.IS][PDF]
794 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.350.PCS][PDF]
795 . Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit Extension Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.435.IH][PDF]
796 . Grow a Renewable Energy Economy Now--Jumpstart Other Biofuels Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5142.IH][PDF]
797 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Public Print - PP)[H.R.1.PP][PDF]
798 . Resolved, That upon adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to take from the Speaker's table the bill (H.R. 2) to amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.107.EH][PDF]
799 . Plain Language in Health Insurance Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3051.IH][PDF]800 . Clean Environment and Stable Energy Market Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1683.IH][PDF]
801 . Resolved, That upon adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to take from the Speaker's table the bill (H.R. 1256) to protect the public health by providing the Food and Drug... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.532.EH][PDF]
802 . Resolved, That at any time after the adoption of this resolution the Speaker may, pursuant to clause 2(b) of rule XVIII, declare the House resolved into the Committee of the Whole... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1574.EH][PDF]
803 . To require an Air Force study on the threats to, and sustainability of, the air test and training range infrastructure. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3552.IS][PDF]
804 . Bridge Ice and Snow Prevention Pilot Program Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4372.IH][PDF]
805 . Health Insurance Restrictions and Limitations Clarification Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.1253.RH][PDF]
806 . Low-Income Rate Payer Disaster Recovery Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.941.IH][PDF]
807 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Amendment in Senate - AS)[H.R.1.AS][PDF]
808 . Mechanical Insulation Installation Incentive Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3716.IS][PDF]
809 . Resolved, That upon the adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider in the House the bill (H.R. 2749) to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to improve... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.691.EH][PDF]
810 . Acid Rain and Mercury Control Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1841.IH][PDF]
811 . To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2938.RFS][PDF]
812 . Clean Coasts and Efficient Cars Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3433.IS][PDF]
813 . To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2938.IH][PDF]
814 . Maritime Infrastructure Security and Counterterrorism Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5684.IH][PDF]
815 . Combat Methamphetamine Enhancement Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.2923.RH][PDF]
816 . To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to women's business centers, and for other purposes. (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1838.RFS][PDF]
817 . To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to women's business centers, and for other purposes. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1838.EH][PDF]
818 . America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.5116.ENR][PDF]
819 . Nuclear Power Licensing Reform Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1936.IH][PDF]
820 . National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.3454.PCS][PDF]
821 . To improve public participation and overall decisionmaking at the Federal Communications Commission, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2183.IH][PDF]
822 . Grow American Supply Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1108.IH][PDF]
823 . Biofuel Engineering Training Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3523.IH][PDF]
824 . New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1835.IH][PDF]
825 . To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project. (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.2938.RS][PDF]
826 . America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.5116.EAS][PDF]
827 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Amendment in Senate - AS)[H.R.1.AS2][PDF]
828 . Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.908.IS][PDF]
829 . Summer and Year-Round Jobs for Youth Stimulus Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.267.IS][PDF]
830 . Carbon Storage Stewardship Trust Fund Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1502.IS][PDF]
831 . Tom Lantos Pulmonary Hypertension Research and Education Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1030.IH][PDF]
832 . Deepwater Drilling Royalty Prohibition Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3541.IS][PDF]
833 . LEASE Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5294.IH][PDF]
834 . Satellite Consumers' Right to Local Channels Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.927.IH][PDF]
835 . The Small-Scale Hydropower Enhancement Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5922.IH][PDF]
836 . Energy and Commerce Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.629.RH][PDF]
837 . Derivatives Markets Transparency and Accountability Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.977.IH][PDF]
838 . Payment in Lieu of Taxes Amendments Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3730.IS][PDF]
839 . Fast Track Shale Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1810.IH][PDF]
840 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.1.EAS][PDF]
841 . Wildlife Corridors Conservation Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5101.IH][PDF]
842 . Whereas the Agri-business Development Teams of the National Guard began as a pilot program started in Missouri, and the Missouri National Guard worked with the Missouri Farm Bureau... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1075.EH][PDF]
843 . World Bank International Development Association Replenishment Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.954.IS][PDF]
844 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the full deduction allowable with respect to income attributable to domestic production activities, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.287.IS][PDF]
845 . Camp Hale Study Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.2330.RS][PDF]
846 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.336.PCS][PDF]
847 . Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 2) to amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program,... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.107.RH][PDF]
848 . Safe Drug Disposal Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.5809.RH][PDF]
849 . Water System Adaptation Partnerships Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2969.IH][PDF]
850 . Heart Mountain Relocation Center Study Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.3989.RFS][PDF]
851 . Waterfront Brownfields Revitalization Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3518.IH][PDF]
852 . Rattlesnake Mountain Public Access Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5427.IH][PDF]
853 . Camp Hale Study Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2330.RFS][PDF]
854 . National Commission on High-Level Radioactive Waste and Spent Nuclear Fuel Establishment Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.591.IS][PDF]
855 . Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2749) to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to improve the safety of food in the global market, and for other purposes. (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.691.RH][PDF]
856 . World Bank International Development Association Replenishment Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.954.RS][PDF]
857 . Clean Energy Investment Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.312.IH][PDF]
858 . To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to study the suitability and feasibility of designating the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia, as a unit of the National Park System. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1207.IS][PDF]
859 . Whereas the United States established diplomatic relations with Romania in June 1880; (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[S.CON.RES.67.ENR][PDF]
860 . Serve America Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.277.IS][PDF]
861 . American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.1.ENR][PDF]
862 . United States Nuclear Fuel Management Corporation Establishment Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5979.IH][PDF]
863 . Whereas the United States established diplomatic relations with Romania in June 1880; (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.CON.RES.67.ES][PDF]
864 . Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2194.RFS][PDF]
865 . Colonel Charles Young Home Study Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4514.RFS][PDF]
866 . Gulf of Mexico Economic Recovery and Job Impact Analysis Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3545.IS][PDF]
867 . Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.2194.EH][PDF]
868 . USEC Privatization Amendments Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1063.IS][PDF]
869 . Walnut Canyon Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.152.IS][PDF]
870 . Whereas the United States established diplomatic relations with Romania in June 1880; (Referred in House - RFH)[S.CON.RES.67.RFH][PDF]
871 . Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.2194.ENR][PDF]
872 . Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should pursue the global elimination of obstacles to the proliferation of technologies and services that... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.628.IH][PDF]
873 . Heart Mountain Relocation Center Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2722.IS][PDF]
874 . Solar Uniting Neighborhoods (SUN) Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3137.IS][PDF]
875 . Honouliuli Internment Camp Special Resources Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.871.IS][PDF]
876 . Consumer Fuels Choice Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5632.IH][PDF]
877 . Whereas the University of Arizona was authorized by Arizona's 13th Territorial Assembly on March 12, 1885; (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1145.EH][PDF]
878 . Hunting Heritage Protection Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1348.IS][PDF]
879 . Radioactive Import Deterrence Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.515.EH][PDF]
880 . Radioactive Import Deterrence Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.515.RFS][PDF]
881 . Calling for the adoption of a smart security platform for the 21st century. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.363.IH][PDF]
882 . Inland Empire Perchlorate Ground Water Plume Assessment Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4252.RFS][PDF]
883 . Veterans Telehealth and Other Care Improvements Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3325.RS][PDF]
884 . Radioactive Import Deterrence Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.232.IS][PDF]
885 . North Country National Scenic Trail Route Adjustment Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.481.RH][PDF]
886 . Protecting Investment in Oil shale the Next generation of Environmental, Energy and Resource Security (PIONEERS) Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2540.IH][PDF]
887 . Renewable Biomass Facilitation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1190.IH][PDF]
888 . Tule River Tribe Water Development Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1945.RFS][PDF]
889 . Honoring the memories of Ronald H. Brown, 32 other remarkable Americans and 2 distinguished Croatians who prematurely lost their lives on April 3, 1996, while on a trade mission to... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1684.IH][PDF]
890 . Whereas the Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program was established in 1990, and formalized by law in 1994; (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1322.EH][PDF]
891 . Veterans' Benefits Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.3219.ENR][PDF]
892 . Providing for the consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 1256) to protect the public health by providing the Food and Drug Administration with certain authority to... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.532.RH][PDF]
893 . Whereas the United States established diplomatic relations with Romania in June 1880; (Agreed to Senate - ATS)[S.CON.RES.67.ATS][PDF]
894 . Clean Low-Emission Authorization Nationwide (CLEAN) Ports Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3446.IH][PDF]
895 . Veterans' Benefits Act of 2010 (Engrossed Amendment Senate - EAS)[H.R.3219.EAS][PDF]
896 . San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2010 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4438.RFS][PDF]
897 . Whereas the United States established diplomatic relations with Romania in June 1880; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.CON.RES.291.IH][PDF]
898 . Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3749.IH][PDF]
899 . Camp Hale Study Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1418.IS][PDF]
900 . [Struck out->] Whereas each year there are over 200,000 incidences of unintentional damage to underground utility infrastructure (including pipelines, electrical, telecommunications,... (Reported in House - RH)[H.RES.1278.RH][PDF]
901 . Ike Skelton National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.6523.EH][PDF]
902 . Ike Skelton National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6523.IH][PDF]
903 . Ike Skelton National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[H.R.6523.PCS][PDF]
904 . Recognizing the University of Arizona's 125 years of dedication to excellence in higher education. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1145.IH][PDF]
905 . Inland Empire Perchlorate Ground Water Plume Assessment Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.4252.RS][PDF]
906 . Trans Fat Truth in Labeling Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3317.IH][PDF]
907 . Condemning Pakistan's release of nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan from house arrest. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.164.IH][PDF]
908 . Water Resources Research Amendments Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5487.IH][PDF]
909 . Resolved, That upon adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to take from the Speaker's table the bill (H.R. 5116) to invest in innovation through research and development,... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1781.EH][PDF]
910 . Heart Mountain Relocation Center Study Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.2722.RS][PDF]
911 . Fossil Creek Wild and Scenic River Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.40.IS][PDF]
912 . To provide for a program of research, development, and demonstration on natural gas vehicles. (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1622.EH][PDF]
913 . Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1758.IS][PDF]
914 . Tule River Tribe Water Development Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.789.IS][PDF]
915 . United States Nuclear Fuel Management Corporation Establishment Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3322.IS][PDF]
916 . Taxpayer Conscience Protection Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1981.IH][PDF]
917 . To make technical corrections in the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 and the amendments made by that Act. (Referred in House - RFH)[S.3828.RFH][PDF]
918 . Restoring Ecosystem Sustainability and Protection on the Delta Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3391.IS][PDF]
919 . Water Resources Research Amendments Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3363.IS][PDF]
920 . New Philadelphia, Illinois, Study Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1629.IS][PDF]
921 . Ike Skelton National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)[H.R.6523.ENR][PDF]
922 . United States Civil Rights Trail Special Resource Study Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.685.RFS][PDF]
923 . To direct the Secretary of Transportation to study the feasibility of more widespread use of in-vehicle technology to prevent alcohol-impaired driving, to require a Federal motor vehicle... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6518.IH][PDF]
924 . Black Carbon Emissions Reduction Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1760.IH][PDF]
925 . Transportation Efficiency Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5799.IH][PDF]
926 . United States Civil Rights Trail Special Resource Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1802.IS][PDF]
927 . Chiropractic Membership in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6032.IH][PDF]
928 . Tule River Tribe Water Development Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.1945.RS][PDF]
929 . To recognize the Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve as a unique and precious ecosystem. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.RES.297.IS][PDF]
930 . Western Hemisphere Energy Security Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1918.IH][PDF]
931 . Accelerated Retirement of Inefficient Vehicles Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.247.IS][PDF]
932 . To provide for a program of research, development, and demonstration on natural gas vehicles. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1622.IH][PDF]
933 . Alexander Hamilton Boyhood Home Study Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.216.IS][PDF]
934 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a Federal income tax credit for the purchase of certain nonroad equipment with alternative power sources. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2158.IH][PDF]
935 . Heavy Duty Hybrid Truck Incentives Improvement Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3367.IH][PDF]
936 . Energy and Commerce Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.629.IH][PDF]
937 . Recognizing and congratulating the City of Colorado Springs, Colorado, as the new official site of the National Emergency Medical Services Memorial Service and the National Emergency... (Referred in House - RFH)[S.CON.RES.53.RFH][PDF]
938 . To recognize the Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve as a unique and precious ecosystem. (Agreed to Senate - ATS)[S.RES.297.ATS][PDF]
939 . Quinebaug and Shetucket Rivers Valley National Heritage Corridor Amendments Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.196.IS][PDF]
940 . Accelerated Retirement of Inefficient Vehicles Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.520.IH][PDF]
941 . Whereas the Government of Iran's nuclear weapons program threatens the United States, U.S. allies, the global nonproliferation regime, and stability in the Middle East and Central Asia; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.782.IH][PDF]
942 . United States Civil Rights Trail Special Resource Study Act of 2009 (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.685.RS][PDF]
943 . Drywall Safety Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1977.IH][PDF]
944 . San Juan Mountains Wilderness Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.2762.IS][PDF]
945 . Hudson River Valley Special Resource Study Act (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4003.EH][PDF]
946 . Recognizing and congratulating the City of Colorado Springs, Colorado, as the new official site of the National Emergency Medical Services Memorial Service and the National EMS Memorial... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.CON.RES.161.IH][PDF]
947 . Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1079.IH][PDF]
948 . Honoring the Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh, for his service to the people of India and to the world, and welcoming the Prime Minister to the United States. (Agreed to Senate - ATS)[S.RES.360.ATS][PDF]
949 . Green Transportation Efficiency Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1248.IS][PDF]
950 . Medicare Fracture Prevention and Osteoporosis Testing Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1894.IH][PDF]
951 . National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.1390.PCS][PDF]
952 . Mitochondrial Medicine Research and Treatment Enhancement Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3502.IH][PDF]
953 . State and Local Fleet Efficiency Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2395.IH][PDF]
954 . Heating Energy Assistance Tax Credit Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3958.IH][PDF]
955 . To recognize the Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve as a unique and precious ecosystem. (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.RES.297.RS][PDF]
956 . Water Resources Research Amendments Act of 2010 (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.3363.RS][PDF]
957 . Commercializing Small Business Research and Development Act (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.2769.IH][PDF]
958 . Buffalo Soldiers in the National Parks Study Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4491.RFS][PDF]
959 . San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3524.IS][PDF]
960 . Whereas the Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program was established in 1990, and formalized by law in 1994; (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1322.IH][PDF]
961 . Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.2008.RFS][PDF]
962 . Setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2010, revising the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal year 2009, and setting forth the appropriate... (Placed on Calendar Senate - PCS)[S.CON.RES.13.PCS][PDF]
963 . To make 5 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security, and non-veterans-affairs discretionary spending for each of the fiscal years 2010 and 2011. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5542.IH][PDF]
964 . To make 1 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security, and non-veterans-affairs discretionary spending for each of the fiscal years 2010 and 2011. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5541.IH][PDF]
965 . To make 2 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security, and non-veterans-affairs discretionary spending for each of the fiscal years 2010 and 2011. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5540.IH][PDF]
966 . National Manufacturing Strategy Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4692.IH][PDF]
967 . Enable Divestment from Sudan and Iran Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.3516.IH][PDF]
968 . River Raisin National Battlefield Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.110.IS][PDF]
969 . To make 5 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security discretionary spending for fiscal year 2009. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.381.IH][PDF]
970 . Resolved, That upon the adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider in the House the bill (H.R. 847) to amend the Public Health Service Act to extend and improve... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.1674.EH][PDF]
971 . Resolved, That at any time after the adoption of this resolution the Speaker may, pursuant to clause 2(b) of rule XVIII, declare the House resolved into the Committee of the Whole... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.885.EH][PDF]
972 . To provide for the establishment of an Offsets Integrity Advisory Board, and for other purposes. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.1795.IH][PDF]
973 . BUILD Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.5935.IH][PDF]
974 . Buffalo Soldiers in the National Parks Study Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3222.IS][PDF]
975 . Resolved, That upon the adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider in the House the bill (H.R. 3962) to provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans... (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.RES.903.EH][PDF]
976 . To make 2 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security discretionary spending for fiscal year 2009. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.377.IH][PDF]
977 . STEM Education Coordination Act of 2009 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1709.RFS][PDF]
978 . To make 1 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security discretionary spending for fiscal year 2009. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.378.IH][PDF]
979 . Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[H.R.2008.RS][PDF]
980 . George C. Marshall National Historic Site Study Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1750.IS][PDF]
981 . Restore Our American Mustangs Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.1018.RFS][PDF]
982 . Commending the members of the Agri-business Development Teams of the National Guard for their efforts, together with personnel of the Department of Agriculture and the United States... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1075.IH][PDF]
983 . Kantishna Hills Renewable Energy Act of 2010 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.6221.IH][PDF]
984 . STEM Education Coordination Act of 2009 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.1709.EH][PDF]
985 . Restore Our American Mustangs Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1579.IS][PDF]
986 . Homeland Security Science and Technology Authorization Act of 2010 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.4842.RH][PDF]
987 . Rota Cultural and Natural Resources Study Act (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4686.RFS][PDF]
988 . Defense Production Act Reauthorization of 2009 (Referred in House - RFH)[S.1677.RFH][PDF]
989 . Defense Production Act Reauthorization of 2009 (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.1677.ES][PDF]
990 . To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a Federal income tax credit for the purchase of certain nonroad equipment powered by alternative power sources. (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.929.IS][PDF]
991 . Western Hemisphere Counterterrorism and Nonproliferation Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.375.IH][PDF]
992 . Expressing support for designation of June 10th as `National Pipeline Safety Day'. (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.484.IH][PDF]
993 . Whereas the August 2008 military conflict between the Republic of Georgia and the Russian Federation resulted in the destruction of significant infrastructure and property, vast humanitarian... (Introduced in House - IH)[H.RES.1544.IH][PDF]
994 . Defense Production Act Reauthorization of 2009 (Considered and Passed Senate - CPS)[S.1677.CPS][PDF]
995 . New Philadelphia, Illinois, Study Act (Reported in Senate - RS)[S.1629.RS][PDF]
996 . Colorado Northern Front Range Mountain Backdrop Protection Study Act (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.188.IS][PDF]
997 . STEM Education Coordination Act of 2009 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.1210.IS][PDF]
998 . Derivatives Markets Transparency and Accountability Act of 2009 (Reported in House - RH)[H.R.977.RH][PDF]
999 . Home Heating Fuels Cost Relief Act of 2009 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.152.IH][PDF]
1000 . Sustainable Schools Pollution Reduction Act of 2010 (Introduced in Senate - IS)[S.3362.IS][PDF

Our congress could not just screw us a little, what chance do we have, I imagine each new bill equals a hundred or more new government jobs.

Yes the economy is doing great, of course the private sector is creating jobs, I bet you there are at least two million new jobs created with the trillion dollars all these bills represent.

Last edited:
Our congress could not just screw us a little, what chance do we have, I imagine each new bill equals a hundred or more new government jobs.

Yes the economy is doing great, of course the private sector is creating jobs, I bet you there are at least two million new jobs created with the trillion dollars all these bills represent.

More than that if you consider the ME wars and all the jobs they created.

No, what was the energy policy of Bush/Cheney? It seemed to be a secret.

You're still being a tad obtuse. Are you referring to the Cheney Energy Task Force that met 10 years ago in a so-called "secret meeting"?

I think your friends were there:

ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS
Howard Ris Union of Concerned Scientists April 4, 10 a.m.
Alden Meyer Union of Concerned Scientists April 4, 10 a.m.
Elizabeth Thompson Environmental Defense April 4, 10 a.m.
Roger Rufe Center for Marine Conservation April 4, 10 a.m.
Jim Lyon National Wildlife Federation April 4, 10 a.m.
Erich Picha Friends of the Earth April 4, 10 a.m.
Alyssondra Campaigne Natural Resources Defense Counsel April 4, 10 a.m.
Deborah Callahan League of-Conservation Voters April 4, 10 a.m.
Robert Musil Physicians for Social Responsibility April 4, 10 a.m.
Anna Aurilio US Public Interest Research Group April 4, 10 a.m.
Katherine Silverthorne World Wildlife Fund April 4, 10 a.m.
Sandra Sshubert [sic] EarthJustice Legal Defense Fund April 4, 10 a.m.
Robert Dewey Defenders of Wildlife April 4, 10 a.m.
Kevin Curtis National Environmental Trust April 4, 10 a.m.

Meetings With Vice President Cheney's Energy Task Force (washingtonpost.com)

They may have met to "draft" energy policy, but by no means did they establish it.

Obama, is anyone going to remember this guy as anything but a prick Marxist. What does Obama know about energy, how in the hell do we give the politicians to rape us. How did they get this power over us, the politicians dictate what we pay for electricity, for gas, for everything, Obama will decide everything about our power industry needs an overhaul. Like no Smart Meters and Compact Fluorescent lights. Even the wire that have served us, the power lines are all wrong, everything in the USA must be rebuilt and replaced by the smart Liberal Democrat Marxists.

Liberals are bad for our country. They are bad for our future. Liberals are so bad they are bad for our light bulbs.

Senate unveils energy bill, doubts on passage | Reuters

(Reuters) - Senate Democrats unveiled a slimmed down bill on Tuesday aimed at reforming offshore drilling, as doubts grew that Congress would be able to pass any substantial energy legislation this year.

The Senate bill, which Democrats were still refining, would require oil companies to cover all oil spill costs by removing the $75 million cap on liability relating to economic losses.

The measure would apply retroactively to the April 20 BP oil well disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, which prompted the legislation.

Other provisions in the legislation would provide rebates for purchasing vehicles that run on alternative fuels and making existing homes more efficient, as well as incentives to promote electric vehicles.

The estimated $15 billion cost of the bill for clean energy initiatives would be paid for, according to Democratic aides, by raising the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund fee. While a draft of the bill said the fee would rise to 49 cents per barrel of oil, from 8 cents, an aide said that figure was still being reviewed.

In remarks to reporters, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he would bring the legislation to the floor in the coming days. But its fate was uncertain as Reid said he also wanted to pass at least two other bills before a month-long recess set to begin August 6

"This bill does not address every issue of importance to our nation's energy challenges, and we have to continue to work to find bipartisan agreement on a comprehensive bill to help reduce pollution and deal with the very real threat that global warming poses," Reid said.

U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday restated his pledge to work for a bill combating global warming, but few believe there is time to achieve that this year.

"If we've learned anything from the tragedy in the Gulf, it's that our current energy policy is unsustainable," Obama told reporters after meeting with congressional leaders.

Much of the GOM drilling is done by independents. Removing the $75 million liability cap would essentially put the area off-limits to the smaller companies.

"This would cut domestic production, kill American jobs, slow economic growth and cost billions in federal oil and natural gas revenues," the American Petroleum Institute said in a statement.

All too true.

Spoken like a born idiot.

Forum List

Back