Nations first Natural Gas ban is repealed. Huge POLITICAL win for the free market

Did you finish highschool?

Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will lead inevitably to a communist revolution.

But the modern Marxist puts their own twist on it. Fostering social, class and racial conflict, telling everyone but white men how aggrieved they are. But hey, you haven't let the classics go either, telling everyone that works for a living how they're getting screwed by their bosses and rich folks on a daily basis. Now your God Government is telling consumers what they can buy, producers what and how they must produce all the while pretending you're all for a "free" country. You're all for free choice as long as it's you that determines what those choices can/will be. I could go on, but if you don't get it from the above, you never will.

But the modern Marxist puts their own twist on it. Fostering social, class and racial conflict, telling everyone but white men how aggrieved they are. But hey, you haven't let the classics go either, telling everyone that works for a living how they're getting screwed by their bosses and rich folks on a daily basis. Now your God Government is telling consumers what they can buy, producers what and how they must produce all the while pretending you're all for a "free" country. You're all for free choice as long as it's you that determines what those choices can/will be. I could go on, but if you don't get it from the above, you never will.

What gibberish.. Trump said he was going to change the GOP into the MAGA Worker's Party.

How exactly has your freedom of choice been compromised?

BTW, we had quarantine in the US for epidemics like Yellow Fever for 300 years.

I mentioned the pollution from building new electric stoves and disposing of old gas stoves to a woke cult acquaintance...they said THOSE WERE STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS.

:auiqs.jpg:

Strawman? Is that what you guys call FACTS these days?
Read the Article...

"ban on natural-gas hookups in new construction."

There is no pulling out of Gas to replace with Electric, it is replacing with Electric over time..

Why do you DUMB FUCKING CULT FUCKS get a hard on when the government CREATES UNNECCESARY REGULATIONS AND SPENDING TO "CREATE" JOBS.

THAT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE. The private sector must grow, NOT THE GUBMINT.
Because it creates more jobs....

You have been brainwashed into thinking regulations cost jobs...

Well the last President cut regulation and he had an overall job loss...

Biden increased regulation and safety standards and he has the lowest unemployment figures in US history..

So you argument is full of shit.. Ever think you have been brainwashed by big media corporations who are invested in reducing regulations to increase profits. EU has much hiogher regulations and they enjoy a quality of life than US on nearly every poll...

Mr. Potato Head told them to learn to program. "Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God's sake.". That's steel-trap logic right there.

How about anyone who can become president? I'd love to watch Biden try to learn how to use any programming language to do anything.

And....

I am a programmer... Well I know run teams of programmers...

This was a comment from 5 years ago...

One Miners don't throw coal into a furnace... Miners jobs are far more technical than that... It in involves problem solving in a lot of cases... Just as a point not everyone in mining is a miner either...

Programmers also involves logic and problem solving.. But I would point out that only about 25% of IT teams are Developers...

Places like West Virgina are ideally placed for Near Shoring if they invest in the broadband speeds...

Did you finish highschool?

Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will lead inevitably to a communist revolution.
That is why I laugh when MAGA call others Elites (bourgeoisie)...

They are literally repeating Karl Marx teachings..

And....

I am a programmer... Well I know run teams of programmers...

This was a comment from 5 years ago...

One Miners don't throw coal into a furnace... Miners jobs are far more technical than that... It in involves problem solving in a lot of cases... Just as a point not everyone in mining is a miner either...

Programmers also involves logic and problem solving.. But I would point out that only about 25% of IT teams are Developers...

Places like West Virgina are ideally placed for Near Shoring if they invest in the broadband speeds...
So you're saying if you can do it, a coal miner can do it. I completely understand how you would draw that conclusion.

What gibberish.. Trump said he was going to change the GOP into the MAGA Worker's Party.

How exactly has your freedom of choice been compromised?

BTW, we had quarantine in the US for epidemics like Yellow Fever for 300 years.

Seriously, have you tried to buy a major appliance or vehicle lately. They are less efficient, more expensive, and have shorter service lives than in the past. All because of government regulations and you don't have a choice to buy older designs, they aren't permitted to be sold by your God government. There are many more examples, so stop playing ignorant.

So you're saying if you can do it, a coal miner can do it. I completely understand how you would draw that conclusion.

Are you saying coal miners have low IQs or that they are incapable of learning computer programming?

Seriously, have you tried to buy a major appliance or vehicle lately. They are less efficient, more expensive, and have shorter service lives than in the past. All because of government regulations and you don't have a choice to buy older designs, they aren't permitted to be sold by your God government. There are many more examples, so stop playing ignorant.

Government regulations aren't the problem causing planned obsolence. You're a highschool dropout cliche'.

Government regulations aren't the problem causing planned obsolence. You're a highschool dropout cliche'.

Damn child, I didn't mention planned obsolesce. I said your God govt. is forcing manufactures to make crap that doesn't do the job, and the real kick in the ass is all those regulations makes the crap more expensive.

So that's a no then...

So as far we know you think Donald Duck is a Marxist...

Were the Marx Brothers Marxists, cause they sure sound like ones...

You stupid fuck, did you bother to read the thread before showing your ignorance? See post 101 and then go kill yourself.

But the modern Marxist puts their own twist on it.
So it is not Marxist, it one of your definitions whic you want to associate with Marxists... Thanks for admitting that..
Fostering social, class and racial conflict, telling everyone but white men how aggrieved they are.
1712401906935.png

1712401968996.png

These are reuplican supporters, some are very fine people according to Trump
But hey, you haven't let the classics go either, telling everyone that works for a living how they're getting screwed by their bosses and rich folks on a daily basis.
MAGAs demonise the 'Elites' everyday...

MAGA constintly say the Elites are the ones with the power and money and they need to be brought down. Trump then gives them a tax cut..

Now your God Government is telling consumers what they can buy, producers what and how they must produce all the while pretending you're all for a "free" country.

That is the Government telling you what to buy... And we have tonnes of examples..

You're all for free choice as long as it's you that determines what those choices can/will be. I could go on, but if you don't get it from the above, you never will.

Sorry, but which party wants the government to control womens bodies?
Wants to punish businesss like Walt Disney for supporting equal rights?
Wants to rewrite history to say salvery wasn't that bad?

Trump has said that loyalty to him is more important than obeying the law...

Sorry but you proclaim something but it full of BS...

You seem to want loyality to your Orange God cause you think your Tribe is under attack... Wake up, change the channel and get some actual news.. Get out of your media bubble

So it is not Marxist, it one of your definitions whic you want to associate with Marxists... Thanks for admitting that..

View attachment 928030

View attachment 928031
These are reuplican supporters, some are very fine people according to Trump

MAGAs demonise the 'Elites' everyday...

MAGA constintly say the Elites are the ones with the power and money and they need to be brought down. Trump then gives them a tax cut..

That is the Government telling you what to buy... And we have tonnes of examples..

Sorry, but which party wants the government to control womens bodies?
Wants to punish businesss like Walt Disney for supporting equal rights?
Wants to rewrite history to say salvery wasn't that bad?

Trump has said that loyalty to him is more important than obeying the law...

Sorry but you proclaim something but it full of BS...

You seem to want loyality to your Orange God cause you think your Tribe is under attack... Wake up, change the channel and get some actual news.. Get out of your media bubble

LMAO, Trump gave me a tax cut as well, and you act like protecting the US auto industry is a bad thing. I'd bet you think the government and commie States telling you you can't buy the cars and appliances you like is a good thing. Also the Communist Part USA supports you commiecrats, I don't see you crying about that. So run along and refresh your alter to your God government.

LMAO, Trump gave me a tax cut as well,
Trump gave a tax cut which increased the Deficit... (It did not pay for itself)
It one big gift to the richest 1% and richest 0.1%.
1712433030525.png

Who do you think will end up paying that back?
Here is a tip, GOP/Trump are going to say that social programs like Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security are too expaensive and have to be cut

and you act like protecting the US auto industry is a bad thing.
Nope... I was just showing that under you definition, Trump is a Marxist... This is your defination of a MArxist.
I'd bet you think the government and commie States telling you you can't buy the cars and appliances you like is a good thing.
Shouldn't the Customer have that choice... You are pushing Marxism(your dfination) to put make them uneconomical...

You can't have it both ways... You are by your own definition pushing Marxism..
Also the Communist Part USA supports you commiecrats, I don't see you crying about that. So run along and refresh your alter to your God government.

But I have shown that you are the ones pushing Marxism....

Wh

Forum List

Back