Emotional Roller-Coaster.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Being on Social Media is like an Emotional Roller-Coaster.

You can argue with people whose views are 100% opposite of yours, who consider you evil, and whom you consider evil.

Without a thousand followers, one person may have almost no effect in the big picture.

At least this is our self-expression. For some of us it is an addiction.

^^^ I second this. The thing to remember is that everyone is going to have an opinion and eventually something that you may not have ever once even thought of yet can always be put out there at any time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just recently got a Facebook page. I have resisted social media from the start.

But I adopted a rescue dog from Texas. For some reason, there is a flood of dogs in Texas who need rescuing.

The poor fella I adopted was tied to a tree for his first two years of life. Who the FUCK does that?!?

Anyway, the rescue agency communicated by way of Facebook Messenger, so I had to create a page for myself in order to receive their messages as they traveled up from Texas with 45 animals, dropping them off all around the country.

When I created my page, I didn't put any personal information, and yet the site somehow knew I might know some people and sure as shit, I did. So I Friend requested them. Well, the more people you friend, the more suggestions you get and holy shit I am spending the whole day friending people and what the fuck am I doing? Stop!

I stopped at 63, I could have gone on for days.

Anyway, I started looking at some of my friends' pages and I learned things about them I did not want to know. People expose their innermost selves in public on Facebook! It's crazy. The political stuff is over the top.

So I have stopped looking at their pages.

I have been on FaceBook for years. I ignore most political posts. If a friend gets crazy about politics or hostile on other topics, I unfriend them.

I enjoy staying in touch with old friends and my family. And there are some hilariously funny people on there. Plus, as a bonus, I get reminders of birthdays.

I have been on FaceBook for years. I ignore most political posts. If a friend gets crazy about politics or hostile on other topics, I unfriend them.

I enjoy staying in touch with old friends and my family. And there are some hilariously funny people on there. Plus, as a bonus, I get reminders of birthdays.
I've watched my wife friend and unfriend and refriend and unrefriend people on Facebook so many times over politics, it is ridiculous.

Through Facebook I finally got to talk and see my 27 year old daughter that I have never gotten to see or talk to and I found out I was a grandpa.

Women are hoes now. No need to get married.
Neither women nor men should be judged by their sexuality.

Most men and women are good people. Nevertheless, some women, like some men are abusers. Here. That is a real issue -- any man can be both a victim of abuse and the one who is prosecuted and has a record.

Man I bet that first time between you and another 40 something virgin is going to be HOT!
The only person that I have any interest in giving it all up to isn't even close to that age although you'd never know by looking at him. I love legendary actor Bronson Pinchot so much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whatever his track record is where bedroom activity is concerned can only be shared by him.

Forum List

Back