What would you do if you gain $20 Trillion?

I would buy one of the big rail lines that cross the Unitied States like Union Pacific.

To go from New York to Los Angeles, I'd get one of those old steam locomotives and power it by shoveling $20 dollar bills into the firebox.

Last edited:
I would by one of the big rail lines that cross the Unitied States like Union Pacific.

To go from New York to Los Angeles, I'd get one of those old steam locomotives and power it by shoveling $20 dollar bills into the firebox.
Why?

In my opinion, millionaires and billionaires should be taxed very heavily in order to provide resources for all people in need.
And to think, that has been going on since the war on poverty started, and guess what? You cant get stupid prog slaves to get a fucking job. Stop paying people NOT to work, soon they will work.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

I would purchase a shit ton of land, buildings, and preserves.

A shit ton is less than a metric tonne, but more than an Imperial ton.

I'd own the biggest fucking yacht on the planet and use an Aircraft carrier as My reserver landing strip.

I'd own several Islands OUTSIDE the control of any government and fortify it against weather and progressives.

I'd do real research into setting up an underground Moonbase for a place to begin solar system exploration.

I'd buy this fucking forum and burn it to the fucking ground.

And to think, that has been going on since the war on poverty started, and guess what? You cant get stupid prog slaves to get a fucking job. Stop paying people NOT to work, soon they will work.
Many people like me have a mental disability. I have Depression and Autism.

In my opinion, millionaires and billionaires should be taxed very heavily in order to provide resources for all people in need.

Describe "people in need". See, at least in the American family I hail from, "need" equates to how hard one is willing to work, both for the survival of themselves and their families, and in order to achieve their dreams. Goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, "No American willing to bust their ass at whatever job or jobs should ever be in need." It's all a matter of how much effort one is willing to put into success.

Think very carefully about this for a moment. Let's say you personally had some kind of financial windfall. Maybe you wrote and published a bestselling novel. Maybe they're making a blockbuster out of your screenplay. Hell, maybe you invented some product everyone wants to buy. Suffice it to say you're suddenly a multi-millionaire. Would you really want the government coming after your wealth? Wealth you could use to lift your own family up for generations to come?

Forum List

Back