Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets

"Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail."
--- President Obama, West Point commencement address.

That's one reason the military holds the ODS crowd in such contempt, because the ODSers demand the military risk their lives just to compensate for the TinyWangerSyndrome of the ODSers.

Is that WHY YOU didn't serve asswipe?

YOU have no fucking clue to real service you fucking MAGGOT.:eusa_hand:

So, if you were a U.S. soldier, and Obama gave you an order to fire on a group of American citizens at a protest, you would obey those orders?

He wouldn't. You lost the argument, try to take it like a man.
You already indicated you would, several times.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...n-25-of-west-point-cadets-17.html#post9186092

So what? If you wouldn't defend this country against domestic enemies, that's your problem.

Did FDR run around on the campaign trail stating the Nazi's were on the run when they weren't JUST to get re-elected?

Son your posts get dumber all the time.:eusa_hand:

Does it do your heart good to LIE for this administration all the time?

Do you know YOU are a supreme LIAR?

JACKASS

You're right. Bin Laden wasn't on the run in 2012.

lolol
Translation:" Yeah you're right T, Obama had to cover it up because he lied like me..."

Laugh at that, liar.:eusa_hand:

The President never said the war against al qaeda was over, in fact, he said quite the opposite on many occasions.

"Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail."

That's one reason the military holds the ODS crowd in such contempt, because the ODSers demand the military risk their lives just to compensate for the TinyWangerSyndrome of the ODSers.

Mr. T's been posing as a veteran for so long I think he's convinced himself of it.

I did serve. Meaning you should show some class and apologize now.

Ooh, an internet tough guy! Makes me all tingly.

I did serve. Meaning you should show some class and apologize now.

Ooh, an internet tough guy! Makes me all tingly.

Mr. T has been pretending to be a veteran for as long as I've ever known him to be posting on forums. It's another symptom of being a rightwinger. You see it all the time.

Thankfully the President isn't a republican with an itchy trigger finger wanting to send them to die
Neo-Cons desperately want another war, which is why they are trying to push a new war with Russia and China. Doubt they give a damn if America survives it or not (or about the cannon fodder that die), so long as they earn their weapons company masters billions.

Last edited:
So what? If you wouldn't defend this country against domestic enemies, that's your problem.
So you consider protesters "domestic enemies"?

Who is shooting protestors?
Nobody yet, but you indicated you would fire on unarmed citizens.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...n-25-of-west-point-cadets-17.html#post9185723

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...n-25-of-west-point-cadets-17.html#post9186092

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...n-25-of-west-point-cadets-21.html#post9190117

Last edited:

Forum List

Back