Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0C_FvDymfc]Obama to West Point grads: It's your task to extend peace and prosperity - YouTube[/ame]

Thankfully the President isn't a republican with an itchy trigger finger wanting to send them to die

And yet he did not end the Iraq war early nor stop the Afghan war, go figure. By the way? When is he closing Gitmo again?

I wonder what colorful new places Romney would have found for our troops to die? How many thousands would we have sent into Syria and Libya? And God knows where else?

There was about a 30 year difference between Vietnam and Iraq. Hopefully we'll have at least that long before the next war mongering party gets into power.

Thankfully the President isn't a republican with an itchy trigger finger wanting to send them to die

And yet he did not end the Iraq war early nor stop the Afghan war, go figure. By the way? When is he closing Gitmo again?

I wonder what colorful new places Romney would have found for our troops to die? How many thousands would we have sent into Syria and Libya? And God knows where else?

There was about a 30 year difference between Vietnam and Iraq. Hopefully we'll have at least that long before the next war mongering party gets into power.
Kennedy and Johnson got us into Vietnam, stupid. Learn your history.

Are you stupid? I said "war mongering." Not "democrat." Fuck off.

I know you didn't say "Democrat", stupid. That was my point. And yes, you did say "war mongering". So you admit Kennedy and Johnson were war mongers?

I know you didn't say "Democrat", stupid. That was my point. And yes, you did say "war mongering". So you admit Kennedy and Johnson were war mongers?

Yup. And half the country completely failed to learn anything from them in 2000 and 2004.

Compared to Bush, the ineligible president has sent more of them to die in Afghanistan on his watch as well as had more SEALs wiped out than any other president.

Last edited:
He's sent more of them to die in Afghanistan on his watch as well as damn near wiped out more SEALs than any president.

You disingenuous piece of shit!

It's people like you who started Afghanistan. The sooner we phase out of there the better.

OH and did you know that many black people died to protect you over there? You fucking racist asshole?

Fuck you and your despicable thread.

Didn't Kennedy and Johnson escalate the Vietnam War and Richard Nixon end it? So who's the "war mongering party" again?

As for Mitt Romney? Projecting weakness...which is about all that Barry knows how to do...invites conflict. I don't see anything in Romney's history that indicates he's a hawk. He does have a spine...something that you liberals find to be a character flaw.

He's sent more of them to die in Afghanistan on his watch as well as damn near wiped out more SEALs than any president.

You disingenuous piece of shit!

It's people like you who started Afghanistan. The sooner we phase out of there the better.

OH and did you know that many black people died to protect you over there? You fucking racist asshole?

Fuck you and your despicable thread.

First of all the only reason we went into Afghanistan was that Al Queda was using it as a training base and the Taliban controlled Afghan government refused to give them up.

Secondly, Barack Obama has had more people die on HIS watch in Afghanistan then Bush did. Obama also was responsible for escalating the war with his "surge".

As for how many black people died? Black...white...brown...yellow...pink? They were soldiers...not colors.

Forum List

Back