What would Reagan think about Ed Snowden?

What would Reagan think about Ed Snowden?

• Total voters
At this point, what difference does it make?

What difference? I'd imagine a prestigious vista in Moscow and Russian celebrity counts as a pretty big difference.

What it all boils down to is Snowden is a traitor who's biggest contribution to the country is showing exactly how shitty the NSA's security is. If a low level tech had untraceable access to that much information we are screwed.

• Banned

What difference? I'd imagine a prestigious vista in Moscow and Russian celebrity counts as a pretty big difference.

What it all boils down to is Snowden is a traitor who's biggest contribution to the country is showing exactly how shitty the NSA's security is. If a low level tech had untraceable access to that much information we are screwed.

To tell you the truth... I can't argue with that :dunno:

He confirmed to the entire nation that our government was illegally spying on us. That's not the action of a traitor.

He confirmed to the entire nation that our government was illegally spying on us. That's not the action of a traitor.

What about fleeing to China? And then Russia? And then why does he offer to sell his services to Brazil specifically against the US?
Thanks but no thanks ? Brazil uninterested in giving Edward Snowden asylum: report - NY Daily News
Brazil declined, mostly because Snowden is a low-level nitwit who ate donuts watching LEDs blink on a 1U device in a 19-inch rack; and as one might expect of such a position, he does not hold so much as a degree from DeVry.

But for some reason, people keep praising him. What did he reveal? That we have FISA and we want to tap Angela Merkel's phone when she has a "private" conversation with Putin? Last time Germany and Russia spoke privately, Poland disappeared! FISA is legit!

e4126919ab799be4f80681afcfb8863c1b41803c_r.png

Well he didn't actually prove anything. But he did bring it to light. Good for him. Now he needs to come home and face the music.

Yeah he's a spy alright. Just not for us.

Last edited:
Which is worse, illegally spying on American citizens or blowing the whistle on a president that is illegally spying on American citizens?

Illegally spying on Americans of course. Good for him I say. I would have done the same. Well I would have actually provided the proof I claimed I had. Then I would have turned myself in for breaking the law.

Last edited:
Illegally spying on Americans of course. Good for him I say. I would have done the same. Well I would have actually provided the proof I claimed I had but I would have done the same. Then I would have turned myself in for breaking the law.
And end up like the guy who made the video that Obama "claimed" was responsible for the terrorist attack in Benghazi?

Last edited:

What about fleeing to China? And then Russia?

Because he was rightly in fear of his life and new those nations were unlikely to hand him over as opposed to an ally. I don't fault for him for that at all.

And then why does he offer to sell his services to Brazil specifically against the US?
Thanks but no thanks ? Brazil uninterested in giving Edward Snowden asylum: report - NY Daily News
Brazil declined, mostly because Snowden is a low-level nitwit who ate donuts watching LEDs blink on a 1U device in a 19-inch rack; and as one might expect of such a position, he does not hold so much as a degree from DeVry.

:lol: Who cares? We are more of a threat to Brazil than they will ever be to us.

But for some reason, people keep praising him. What did he reveal?

He revealed that the government has been illegally downloading all of our emails and phone calls. Where have you been for the past year?

Forum List

Back