Elon Musk Drops Bomb on Big Tech

Prove it in court or it's just more mindless rantings like we have seen for 6 years. You brought the distrust of anything Trumpers say on yourself.
Prove WHAT in court? The proof is already released. None of the players are denying these conversations took place. No one is saying the texts have been doctored. What exactly are you expecting to prove?

As for more "mindless rantings", this wasnt just political. They played with our safety based on their politics. Many people for sure died that wouldnt have otherwise, had they not silenced doctors. They used bots and foreign employees in the Philippines to make complex medical decisions.

During the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, Twitter’s leaders bowed to government pressure to censor information that was true but inconvenient, suspended medical professionals who disagreed with establishment views, and relied on bots and foreign contractors to moderate complex scientific topics, according to the newest edition of the Twitter Files.

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a Harvard Medical School epidemiologist, tweeted views at odds with U.S. public-health authorities and the American Left (“the political affiliation of nearly the entire staff at Twitter”), Zweig’s report noted. One of his tweets about vaccines was flagged by a moderator as “false information,” even though it was essentially an expert opinion, and in line with vaccine policies in several other countries. “Yet it was deemed ‘false information’ by Twitter moderators merely because it differed from CDC guidelines,” Zweig reported.

Andrew Bostom, a Rhode Island physician, was permanently suspended from Twitter for spreading supposed misinformation, including a tweet that referred to the results from a peer-reviewed study on mRNA vaccines. An internal audit conducted after Bostom’s lawyer contacted Twitter found that only one of his five alleged violations was valid; and it was deemed a violation only because it “cited data that was legitimate but inconvenient to the public health establishment’s narrative about the risks of flu versus Covid in children,” Zweig wrote.

Zweig reported that much of Twitter’s content moderation was conducted by bots trained in machine-learning and artificial intelligence, as well as by foreign contractors in places like the Philippines. Higher-level Twitter leaders chose the inputs and decision trees the bots and foreign contractors based the decisions on, Zweig wrote, adding that “tasking non experts to adjudicate tweets on complex topics like myocarditis and mask efficacy data was destined for a significant error rate.”

Prove WHAT in court? The proof is already released. None of the players are denying these conversations took place. No one is saying the texts have been doctored. What exactly are you expecting to prove?

As for more "mindless rantings", this wasnt just political. They played with our safety based on their politics. Many people for sure died that wouldnt have otherwise, had they not silenced doctors. They used bots and foreign employees in the Philippines to make complex medical decisions.

During the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, Twitter’s leaders bowed to government pressure to censor information that was true but inconvenient, suspended medical professionals who disagreed with establishment views, and relied on bots and foreign contractors to moderate complex scientific topics, according to the newest edition of the Twitter Files.

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a Harvard Medical School epidemiologist, tweeted views at odds with U.S. public-health authorities and the American Left (“the political affiliation of nearly the entire staff at Twitter”), Zweig’s report noted. One of his tweets about vaccines was flagged by a moderator as “false information,” even though it was essentially an expert opinion, and in line with vaccine policies in several other countries. “Yet it was deemed ‘false information’ by Twitter moderators merely because it differed from CDC guidelines,” Zweig reported.

Andrew Bostom, a Rhode Island physician, was permanently suspended from Twitter for spreading supposed misinformation, including a tweet that referred to the results from a peer-reviewed study on mRNA vaccines. An internal audit conducted after Bostom’s lawyer contacted Twitter found that only one of his five alleged violations was valid; and it was deemed a violation only because it “cited data that was legitimate but inconvenient to the public health establishment’s narrative about the risks of flu versus Covid in children,” Zweig wrote.

Zweig reported that much of Twitter’s content moderation was conducted by bots trained in machine-learning and artificial intelligence, as well as by foreign contractors in places like the Philippines. Higher-level Twitter leaders chose the inputs and decision trees the bots and foreign contractors based the decisions on, Zweig wrote, adding that “tasking non experts to adjudicate tweets on complex topics like myocarditis and mask efficacy data was destined for a significant error rate.”

How Twitter decided to operate their site is none of my concern.

Especially since I never did have any use for it.

Do the same and it goes away.

The US government shut down free speech and the scientific method in general at Twitter, Google, Facebook, Instagram. They stopped people from saying things that we now know are true. It cost lives.

...but its none of your concern. REALLY?!!!! Youre a fucking loser. Im about 2 seconds away from putting you on permanent ignore. What purpose do you serve here if you cant even acknowledge the obvious?

Dont respond to this post. If you do im fairly sure that i will put you on ignore forever. You will almost certainly say something really fucking stupid and annoying and that will be the straw that broke the camels back.

The US government shut down free speech and the scientific method in general at Twitter, Google, Facebook, Instagram. They stopped people from saying things that we now know are true. It cost lives.

...but its none of your concern. REALLY?!!!! Youre a fucking loser. Im about 2 seconds away from putting you on permanent ignore. What purpose do you serve here if you cant even acknowledge the obvious?

Dont respond to this post. If you do im fairly sure that i will put you on ignore forever. You will almost certainly say something really fucking stupid and annoying and that will be the straw that broke the camels back.

If they did the peoples Constitutional protections we're violated.

Bring the suits and your proof.

If they did the peoples Constitutional protections we're violated.

Bring the suits and your proof.
Useless, boring, uninspired post that doesnt address the conversation in the slightest bit. Im putting you on permanent ignore. You serve no purpose here.

What is it one can not access? Something that doesn't even exist?
You are smarter than your repetitiveness, so that leads me to assume that you are acting ignorant on purpose. Anyone with half a brain has learned over the past 20 years (longer actually but in full view once inception of 24 hour “news” shows began) that US media is blatantly biased and controlled by wealthy “elites” although the term parasites is more fitting.

Your repetitive question still needs a response, just in case a handful of readers are truly unfamiliar with how easy it is for Google and Apple who own search engines bury links, rank specific articles to receive top number of views, and discard any article/link that doesn’t support their political narrative during a search. Particularly in the realm of politics. This issue has become widespread knowledge, and anyone who cares about comparing and contrasting without a one-sided ridiculous overload knows to use a non-Google search engine.

Even the laptop I’m currently using, annoyingly reminds me each time I log on to switch back to the original computer settings that requires Microsoft Edge as the browser. Since I refuse to do so, I continue to receive a pop up window about “please return your settings so that edge is your browser”. Seems a bit authoritarian to me and it’s doubled my animosity for Microsoft.

I use DuckDuckGo, although I’ve been told it has also been compromised in some way but haven’t learned the details. Seems like someone needs to create a truly unbiased search engine if DuckDuckGo has been truly compromised.

Maybe another project for Musk to
consider in the battle for transparency and honesty:)

Last edited:

Wake up, there is a tech war currently going on with Twitter and Apple, stay tuned folks it’s about to get interesting:)

You are smarter than your repetitiveness, so that leads me to assume that you are acting ignorant on purpose. Anyone with half a brain has learned over the past 20 years (longer actually but in full view once inception of 24 hour “news” shows began) that US media is blatantly biased and controlled by wealthy “elites” although the term parasites is more fitting.

No one is arguing they aren't biased.

Your repetitive question still needs a response, just in case a handful of readers are truly unfamiliar with how easy it is for Google and Apple who own search engines bury links, rank specific articles to receive top number of views, and discard any article/link that doesn’t support their political narrative during a search. Particularly in the realm of politics. This issue has become widespread knowledge, and anyone who cares about comparing and contrasting without a one-sided ridiculous overload knows to use a non-Google search engine.

No one is arguing they don't do that.

Even the laptop I’m currently using, annoyingly reminds me each time I log on to switch back to the original computer settings that requires Microsoft Edge as the browser. Since I refuse to do so, I continue to receive a pop up window about “please return your settings so that edge is your browser”. Seems a bit authoritarian to me and it’s doubled my animosity for Microsoft.

Understandable.

I use DuckDuckGo, although I’ve been told it has also been compromised in some way but haven’t learned the details. Seems like someone needs to create a truly unbiased search engine if DuckDuckGo has been truly compromised.

Maybe another project for Musk to
consider in the battle for transparency and honesty:)

So you do what I argued. Use multiple sources.

Why should I care about their "war"? I don't use either.
Borrowing your strategy, I never said you should care, nor suggested you use any platforms to obtain knowledge or opposing viewpoints.

It is disingenuous for you to say “no one is arguing” against the fact that information is continuing to be buried by politically biased search engine owners. Your repetitive post, “what’s being buried” indicates either you have remained clueless about the prevalent factor of search engine biases (used overwhelmingly by the ignorant populace) or suggesting it’s not happening. You never asked for specifics and continued to appear to play dumb, at least in one of your repetitive posts why not?

Look. I don’t give any thought as to what you do in your life and how you live your life. You put it on the board though it’s fair game when deception seems most likely.

Borrowing your strategy, I never said you should care, nor suggested you use any platforms to obtain knowledge or opposing viewpoints.

It is disingenuous for you to say “no one is arguing” against the fact that information is continuing to be buried by politically biased search engine owners. Your repetitive post, “what’s being buried” indicates either you have remained clueless about the prevalent factor of search engine biases (used overwhelmingly by the ignorant populace) or suggesting it’s not happening. You never asked for specifics and continued to appear to play dumb, at least in one of your repetitive posts why not?

Look. I don’t give any thought as to what you do in your life and how you live your life. You put it on the board though it’s fair game when deception seems most likely.

What is being hid that you can not access?

You are complaining you are too lazy to do your research so you want to force search engines to provide for you everything you want and to make it as easy for you as possible.

Does Google bury things? Yes.

Use a different search engine.

You are complaining you are too lazy to do your research so you want to force search engines to provide for you everything you want and to make it as easy for you as possible.

Bingo. You were disingenuous after all. Why color me surprised!

You are not very good at reading people. There’s not one person in my life who would describe me as a lazy person that includes coworkers, bosses past and present, family, friends etc. My norm is to go all at it, any subject. Knowing I know nothing is my daily starting point; you will continue to know nothing due to your own self-delusions of a know-it-all type. I can read people.

By the way, what’s your take on Obama’s public statements that people cannot be trusted to make decisions on their own, so they need the federal government to make decisions for them? A crime imo considering the US is not a dictatorship and oppositional to the US Constitution’s Bill of Rights. We have the EC, that’s as far as that check system for uninformed voters should go.

Authoritarians like Bill Gates, Fauci, Obama, multiple others support that world view that the average human is too dumb and cannot be trusted. Members of WEF go even a step further to kill off “undesirables” for the future of the world. It’s been occurring for decades on a smaller scale, but with technology exponentially growing at such a rapid pace now they have the means to kill hundreds of millions, via any injection they might deem appropriate.

You are not very good at reading people. There’s not one person in my life who would describe me as a lazy person that includes coworkers, bosses past and present, family, friends etc. My norm is to go all at it, any subject. Knowing I know nothing is my daily starting point; you will continue to know nothing due to your own self-delusions of a know-it-all type. I can read people.

So you understand the solution but still want to complain?

Google has no requirement to please either you or I.

By the way, what’s your take on Obama’s public statements that people cannot be trusted to make decisions on their own, so they need the federal government to make decisions for them? A crime imo considering the US is not a dictatorship and oppositional to the US Constitution’s Bill of Rights. We have the EC, that’s as far as that check system for uninformed voters should go.

That's what George Santos said also to Tulsi. (I could explain it but the people wouldn't understand) I supported little to nothing Obama did. I can't say or said because I supported a lot of things he said. Unfortunately he was lying about those things.

Authoritarians like Bill Gates, Fauci, Obama, multiple others support that world view that the average human is too dumb and cannot be trusted. Members of WEF go even a step further to kill off “undesirables” for the future of the world. It’s been occurring for decades on a smaller scale, but with technology exponentially growing at such a rapid pace now they have the means to kill hundreds of millions, via any injection they might deem appropriate.

I haven't supported Gates. I haven't support Fauci and I didn't support Obama as president.

Don't expect me to participate in grand conspiracies though. You are upset that Google won't promote your grand conspiracies?

So you understand the solution but still want to complain?

Google has no requirement to please either you or I.

That's what George Santos said also to Tulsi. (I could explain it but the people wouldn't understand) I supported little to nothing Obama did. I can't say or said because I supported a lot of things he said. Unfortunately he was lying about those things.

I haven't supported Gates. I haven't support Fauci and I didn't support Obama as president.

Don't expect me to participate in grand conspiracies though. You are upset that Google won't promote your grand conspiracies?
Name a conspiracy I’ve mentioned that is not evidenced-based. You seem upset the commoners are winning the battle for truth and transparency. We are going to win, and it’s due to getting too anxious and going too far. The numbers rejecting the false narratives continue to grow as people learn about the corruption. Authoritarians will lose, and this wasn’t clear in 2020 but very clear in 2023.

Name a conspiracy I’ve mentioned that is not evidenced-based.

but with technology exponentially growing at such a rapid pace now they have the means to kill hundreds of millions, via any injection they might deem appropriate.

If you want to jump off cliffs, whatever, but you are getting upset others won't promote the same.

You seem upset the commoners are winning the battle for truth and transparency. We are going to win, and it’s due to getting too anxious and going too far. The numbers rejecting the false narratives continue to grow as people learn about the corruption. Authoritarians will lose, and this wasn’t clear in 2020 but very clear in 2023.

If you believe you are winning, continue to believe it.

but with technology exponentially growing at such a rapid pace now they have the means to kill hundreds of millions, via any injection they might deem appropriate.

If you want to jump off cliffs, whatever, but you are getting upset others won't promote the same.

If you believe you are winning, continue to believe it.
Sorry authoritarian supporter, but the tables have turned. Had NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO heads been honest at the start, and promoted Tier 2 pandemic response guidelines for home health care, not skipping public education entirely going straight to products causing more harm than good, exposure of all who covered up data would not have been so extensive. Yes, we’re slowly winning the good fight.

Sorry authoritarian supporter, but the tables have turned. Had NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO heads been honest at the start, and promoted Tier 2 pandemic response guidelines for home health care, not skipping public education entirely going straight to products causing more harm than good, exposure of all who covered up data would not have been so extensive. Yes, we’re slowly winning the good fight.

I never supported what they did. I'm not upset with Google not pushing your conspiracies to the top though.

Forum List

Back