Musk was at it early this morning.....Trigger warning!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A2C90FE7-344E-4C0A-B73B-3315402C4A08_png-2651529.JPG

:laughing0301:

Troll level.....Master.

I hope he keeps gigging them as deserves has everything to do with it. ;)

A2C90FE7-344E-4C0A-B73B-3315402C4A08_png-2651529.JPG

:laughing0301:

Troll level.....Master.

I hope he keeps gigging them as deserves has everything to do with it. ;)
In other words... Musk is getting no play on his so-called bombastic scoop? Poor guy.

You do realize it makes him look pathetic, right?

The Democratic Party have never been hit so hard .

The nails are being hammered home which will effectively end this party for a long long time and perhaps forever if someone arises as a new shining centrist .

The Democratic Party have never been hit so hard .

The nails are being hammered home which will effectively end this party for a long long time and perhaps forever if someone arises as a new shining centrist .
LOL.....I like how they go into fits of rage and deflection when it's even mentioned. The entertainment value alone is worth the price of admission. :laughing0301:

Yeah. But Tesla has taken a huge dive in the last year and they are on pace for one of their worst years...ever.
But...Elon has his "free speech" plaything. Glad I don't own Tesla right now.
L-I EVs are terrible vehicles and I suspect that most people that have bought one regrets it after having it for awhile.

They are fine for a short daily commute but sucks for just about everything else.

I also think that most of the companies that make them will lose some of their investment the longer the vehicles are on the road.

Forum List

Back