Elon Musk Drops Bomb on Big Tech

Why are you condensing this topic down to just USBM info? What is being discussed is way beyond this audience and you know it. Stop the posts that waste screen space.

If you’re driving you better pull over because you are asleep at the wheel, and judging by your comments have been so for the past 3 years. Wake up, everyone else is;)

What is it one can not access? Something that doesn't even exist?

If you can look hard enough and find it, it means it is available.
That's your criteria? Wow! That's good enough for you while social platforms, legacy media, and the FBI were screaming that it was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

Even the FBI has admitted that it happened and Elon Musk has made public the FACTS supporting it from inside Twitter.

How desperate are you?

That's your criteria? Wow! That's good enough for you while social platforms, legacy media, and the FBI were screaming that it was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

Even the FBI has admitted that it happened and Elon Musk has made public the FACTS supporting it from inside Twitter.

How desperate are you?

LOL, You are upset because I'm not whining about having to use more than one source to make sure I find all the information I want to access?

LOL, You are upset because I'm not whining about having to use more than one source to make sure I find all the information I want to access?
Not at all.

I'm "upset" and you would be too if you had any character, that the social platforms and legacy media coordinated with the FBI and other government agencies to cover up and discredit the FACTS.

How is that a good thing for you? Why do you support this in America?

2022%2012%2027%20Free%20Speech-S.jpg

It happened, and the facts are now out there so you can not, in good conscience" deny it happened. Or can you? If so, why?

Not at all.

I'm "upset" and you would be too if you had any character, that the social platforms and legacy media coordinated with the FBI and other government agencies to cover up and discredit the FACTS.

How is that a good thing for you? Why do you support this in America?

2022%2012%2027%20Free%20Speech-S.jpg

It happened, and the facts are now out there so you can not, in good conscience" deny it happened. Or can you? If so, why?

Lake said she had the goods also but didn't.

Tha fuck reason do you have to doubt it at this point? :cuckoo:

Because of the thousands of claims that never produced anything.

How many times do I need to note this?

Lake said she had proof of tens of thousands of stolen votes.

She had nothing.

Because of the thousands of claims that never produced anything.

How many times do I need to note this?

Lake said she had proof of tens of thousands of stolen votes.

She had nothing.
Dude, they are leaking straight up conversations between high level Twitter employees and now the FBI is admitting that these exchanges are real as they try to downplay their importance. Are you paying attention to this story or not?

Dude, they are leaking straight up conversations between high level Twitter employees and now the FBI is admitting that these exchanges are real as they try to downplay their importance. Are you paying attention to this story or not?

Not that much. Sue them. Do something about it or whine.

Not that much. Sue them. Do something about it or whine.
So you are admitting now that the White House, the Congress and Senate, FBI, CIA and DHS were silencing the free speech of conservatives? If so, why the fuck is THAT ^ your response? Why arent you completely outraged? Do you support the freedom of speech?

Just because someone says they have evidence of something, clearly does not mean they do.
Elon Musk has posted proof positive.

You must be talking about Adam Schiff. You probably don't recall him saying that he personally had further proof of Trump colluding with Russia. As you know, the stories about President Trump COLLUDING with Russia have been proven to be totally false, lies.

screen-shot-2018-08-05-at-11-31-53-am.png

FACE THE NATION

Rep. Adam Schiff says "plenty of evidence" of Russia collusion hiding "in plain sight"​

BY EMILY TILLETT
AUGUST 5, 2018 / 12:07 PM / CBS NEWS

Musk isn't leaking anything. You're being generous. Musk is posting EVERYTHING. Worse for pknopp, is the fact that he is dragging it out day, after day, after day so it doesn't drop out of the news.

My good friend pknopp so wishes that if Musk was going to post the travesties of Twitter, they'd come out all on one Friday night before Christmas. Sadly for pknopp and his friends, Musk wasn't on that page.

Tesla close to $1 TRILLION in losses!

Tesla at $110.

Maybe $110 is all Tesla is worth.

$44 Billion boondoggle aka Twitter.

Musk is a loser.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

And boy do you suck at it.

So you are admitting now that the White House, the Congress and Senate, FBI, CIA and DHS were silencing the free speech of conservatives? If so, why the fuck is THAT ^ your response? Why arent you completely outraged? Do you support the freedom of speech?

Prove it in court or it's just more mindless rantings like we have seen for 6 years. You brought the distrust of anything Trumpers say on yourself.

Elon Musk has posted proof positive.

You must be talking about Adam Schiff. You probably don't recall him saying that he personally had further proof of Trump colluding with Russia. As you know, the stories about President Trump COLLUDING with Russia have been proven to be totally false, lies.

screen-shot-2018-08-05-at-11-31-53-am.png

FACE THE NATION

Rep. Adam Schiff says "plenty of evidence" of Russia collusion hiding "in plain sight"​

BY EMILY TILLETT
AUGUST 5, 2018 / 12:07 PM / CBS NEWS

This gets old..........I also said Schiff was full of crap. Schiff, Musk, Hillary, Trump, etc............I'm not buying any of their claims until proven in an actual court of law because they all make stuff up.

What both sides should NOT do

Prove it in court or it's just more mindless rantings like we have seen for 6 years. You brought the distrust of anything Trumpers say on yourself.
So, to you, the thousands of FACTS that have been posted for your, and everyone else's review, mean nothing.

In effect, this is you, right?

giphy-S.gif

Do you honestly believe that by ignoring the FACTS that helps your cause and credibility? With all that has been exposed, your viewpoint is like you saying the sun rises in the West, period!

So, to you, the thousands of FACTS that have been posted for your, and everyone else's review, mean nothing.

In effect, this is you, right?

giphy-S.gif

Do you honestly believe that by ignoring the FACTS that helps your cause and credibility? With all that has been exposed, your viewpoint is like you saying the sun rises in the West, period!

Again, Lake had the facts also......but she didn't.

Trump had the facts but didn't.

Forum List

Back