Elon Musk Drops Bomb on Big Tech

Dude, are you actively suppressing the information in your own mind as it comes to you? While in control of both houses of Congress AND the Exectutive branch, the White House "repeatedly summoned and then explicitly threatened social media companies" to censor conservative views. They used the FBI, the CIA and the DHS to "put immense pressure on them".

Youre just blowing this off? We are all silly for being outraged over this? Its a nothingburger? This will cause a civil war if it continues. It's dangerous as fuck and youre laughing and telling us that we are stupid for caring about this creepy fucking gestapo shit. SMH

Sue them. Until then it's all crying wolf like the last 6 years have been.

Those who hired the NINJA'S made all sorts of claims also.

Sue them. Until then it's all crying wolf like the last 6 years have been.

Those who hired the NINJA'S made all sorts of claims also.
Thank you for proving my point. We are "crying wolf". It doesnt matter that the evidence is being released for all to see. This is boring news, it means nothing and we are crying wolf. Thats just fucking great man.

How can we even have a nation when we all live in 2 completely different realities?

Big Tech gets away with this suppression specifically because of dumb, incurious people like you, who have unshakeable faith in the FBI, the CIA, the military/industrial complex, and the mainstream media that does their bidding. You're a patsy.

You are funny. I never said they didn't do these things. I said it's not some bomb shell as it's long been known.

But you have to get your rants in I guess.

Thank you for proving my point. We are "crying wolf". It doesnt matter that the evidence is being released for all to see. This is boring news, it means nothing and we are crying wolf. Thats just fucking great man.

How can we even have a nation when we all live in 2 completely different realities?

Just because someone says they have evidence of something, clearly does not mean they do.

Just because someone says they have evidence of something, clearly does not mean they do.
1672259254430.jpeg

The search engine are all supposedly hiding something........I'm just asking what.

I guess you don't know either.
Conservative views, information on the laws broken that affect election integrity, the number of vaccine related deaths, and anything that disputes the narrative you live for.

Conservative views, information on the laws broken that affect election integrity, the number of vaccine related deaths, and anything that disputes the narrative you live for.

I'm pretty sure that stuff is posted here daily.

My views:

Big brother + big tech = Big totalitarian state( dystopia )

So what do you expect from the (il)liberals? Red or blue pill? lol. :)

The Sun:

The Matrix character of Morpheus, played by Laurence Fishburne, explains the difference between the two pills to Keanu Reeves' Neo.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe," says Morpheus.

"You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

The Matrix takes place in a dystopian future in which humanity is unwittingly trapped inside a simulated reality, and it's up to Neo, a hacker, to save the day.

Source:
What does ‘take the red or blue pill’ mean? – The Sun | The Sun – What does ‘take the red or blue pill’ mean?/

Forum List

Back