Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

I'm just waiting to see what the reaction of many out there is when Musk allows many people back to Twitter who were taken off the platform, then has to remove them again for spewing crazy bullshit.

Yes, I do think that Musk is going to allow people to voice their opinions, but I don't think he's going to stand for people using Twitter to spread lies and disinformation. He seems smarter than that.
The difference is….that will apply to both sides. He won’t allow the Left to spew any lies, either.

The difference is….that will apply to both sides. He won’t allow the Left to spew any lies, either.

You know, if people want to spew lies on Twitter, I think that should be allowed, because as another poster said, lies and disinformation is supported by free speech. However, I also think that if someone is saying something that is factually wrong or a lie on Twitter, their post should be flagged as being wrong. People should have the ability to say what they want and be known for being the idiot liars that they are. Many do that very thing on here.

You know, if people want to spew lies on Twitter, I think that should be allowed, because as another poster said, lies and disinformation is supported by free speech. However, I also think that if someone is saying something that is factually wrong or a lie on Twitter, their post should be flagged as being wrong. People should have the ability to say what they want and be known for being the idiot liars that they are. Many do that very thing on here.
Agree. The problem up until now is that Twitter was flagging things -or removed them - as “misinformation” when it simply refuted the liberal position. Thank G-d that will no longer happen, and people will be able to read both sides of a position.

what?

are u smoking that green stuff?
No....
I come here looking for info and comments on ... Wait... what did I come here looking for?

I will have to go back to the OP title
... sigh

Ok, I'm back..

came here looking for info on Musk and Twitter

lots of people changing the topic...

I am wondering how much M owns of Twitter at this time? I heard it was a small % age

The tremendous negativity and hissy fitting from censor supporting libs is The Prime Example of how worthy and beneficial this purchase is.
Look for all sorts of illegal government intervention attempts backed fully by libs. They know that with a level communication field they can’t win. So, Covid will make a huge preplanned and plotted comeback after Musk gets into action but this time there will be actual facts and stats that will be allowed to be distributed. No mail in hoax this November.

Agree. The problem up until now is that Twitter was flagging things -or removed them - as “misinformation” when it simply refuted the liberal position. Thank G-d that will no longer happen, and people will be able to read both sides of a position.
100% correct
It will be a two way street and no longer one way
Libs have nothing to fear. They will fully appear. It’s just that daylight is not cause friendly.

Elon Musk already banned from his Twitter?

Elon Musk is prohibited from criticizing Twitter via tweet in a clause of his $44 billion buyout agreement with the company, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing shows.

The agreement, finalized Monday, states that Musk “shall be permitted to issue Tweets about the Merger or the transactions contemplated hereby so long as such Tweets do not disparage the Company or its Representatives,” according to the filing. The SEC filing refers to Musk as the “equity investor.”

Musk seemingly tested these boundaries in a Tuesday tweet responding to podcast host Saagar Enjeti’s commentary on Twitter’s lawyer, Vijaya Gadde, reportedly crying at a virtual meeting over the deal. The Tesla CEO publicly ripped the platform for locking the New York Post’s account in 2020 for sharing a report on Hunter Biden’s laptop.
Musk and the company are both subject to a $1 billion breakup fee if either party violates certain provisions laid out in the agreement, according to the SEC filing.

Elon Musk Banned From Criticizing Twitter In Buyout Agreement

piss2.gif
ezgif-2-806051200d1c.gif
Magnus

Shifts on Twitter from Monday afternoon into Tuesday morning suggest that now that the Tesla CEO has a formal deal with Twitter, the social media giant may have already begun taking steps to address these concerns behind the scenes.

“Anyone else feel like the algorithm that suppressed accounts/speech that Twitter didn’t like got removed today,” comedian and conservative columnist Tim Young asked.

I can understand Left-leaning accounts deciding to close their accounts after the Elon Musk news, but why the sudden significant increase in Republican followers? This is not normal,” Bouzy said, later adding, “I really would like a Twitter spokesperson to explain this.”

:lol:

ElonMusk1-scaled.jpg

Forum List

Back