Ellen Page becomes a man

She can be Tommy Taint's wingman. :pinkygirly:
Tommy was recently interviewed by an online magazine about his religious beliefs. Tommy said that he strongly believed in reincarnation and that in the unfortunate event that passed on, he would like to come back to life as an ambulance. The interviewer was surprised and asked Tommy why he wanted to be an ambulance? Tommy smiled his charming smile that always endears people to him and said, "Well, an ambulance is the only thing that there is where they open your backside up real wide, shove a man in, and run all over town screaming woo woo woo!"

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.
So you don’t support the LGBTQ movement!

What a sexist, bigoted homophobe you are!!!!

And you’re racist because there are trans colored people too

You're gonna' hurt yourself jumping to conclusions like that.

How does someone saying they don't care what gender someone is equate to someone being a bigoted homophobe? Maybe they've just got more pressing, pertinent things to be concerned with.

And, so, if someone hates basketball, are they racist because there are colored people in the NBA? If someone doesn't like hip-hop, are they racist because there are colored hip-hop "artists"?

It's just like when idiot colored folks called whites "racist" when they didn't vote for Obama, despite the fact that countless people didn't vote for Obama because they don't share democratic political ideologies.

Idiots like you are the reason we have the racial divide in this country that we do...
I agree 100%. I’m sarcastically preaching Liberal logic. Don’t be so gullible.

The MSM and DemonRats called Trump racist because he called Lebron James dumb.

They take that if Trump calls a black persons dumb, it’s because of his skin color. And Lebron James represents all black people, so Trump is calling all black people dumb.

and just do not care what she, he or it want to be...

See for the most part I do agree with you..Personal freedoms, choice and all that..

I do agree that mentally deranged adults should be given all the liberty they want to have when mutilating their own bodies, or to play dress up and live in fantasy land the rest of their lives.

Problem is..these trans folks keep saying that we (normal folks) have to also believe the lie..that they have somehow miraculously changed the laws of biology, and we HAVE to refer to them as whatever delusion they are having.

Nope. If we can't be firm on what the words "man" and "woman" definitively mean, than we have lost the meaning of words entirely.

Also trans activists and woke leftists keep trying to push this shit onto kids, and into schools...so yeah, it's gone beyond what they just want to do to themselves.

It's having a larger negative impact on society. It needs to stop being promoted as an acceptable lifestyle. And treated like the mental illness it is.
Such is the ignorant, bigoted, hateful right.

Nope, you're the ignorant, hateful, intolerant Prog. Our problem is not how you Trans folk want to live your lives , it lies in the fact that want to make US live OUR lives the ay YOU think we should.

The mental disorder of woke leftism claims another one. Probably end up a suicide. Sad.. very sad.

Keep your kids away from woke leftists for goodness sake.
Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent.

SPOT ON: "Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent."

I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.
That's what I heard anyways.

I don't doubt it, the people you associate with are bigots too.
Nothing but identity politics with you and your ilk? It sure seems so.
Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

I fear you've contracted a terminal case of TDS...

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
And you trolling AGAIN, nothing changes.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

Your are either ignorant, or lying - maybe both. But I may have spoken to soon, look up DSM 5 and if you can find your post accurate, I will offer my Mea culpa.

I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.

Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

Your are either ignorant, or lying - maybe both. But I may have spoken to soon, look up DSM 5 and if you can find your post accurate, I will offer my Mea culpa.
It's a mental disorder, the chromosomes says she's female.

Are you one of those who is in favor of males competing in women sports under the guise of a transgender in the sporting world?

1. Congratulations and best of luck to Mr. Page.

2. Throughout history, people have been classified as either hetero- or homosexual.

a. The latter have been ridiculed, physically bashed, or murdered in almost all societies.

3. I do not understand the transgender situation.

a. But I wish them much happiness.
b. I hope that the police will vigorously punish anyone who verbally or physically bashes them.

4. I feel, however, that if a man becomes a woman, she should not become a member of a female sports team.

5. Regarding public restrooms, if a man becomes a woman, she should be able to use the women's restroom since they use only stalls anyway, and the other women will not know that she was formerly a man.

6. I think that it's great that human beings are becoming more tolerant when it comes to one's sexuality.

a. I once read that even in Syria before the current war, gay people were NOT persecuted if they stayed in the closet. And, in fact, even in Iraq before the American invasion, the same situation obtained.

idiot

"Your are either ignorant"

Oh the irony :biggrin:.

idiot

Are you one of those who is in favor of males competing in women sports under the guise of a transgender in the sporting world?

A. You didn't find any link of mental illness in your claim.

As to your question I haven't given that a thought. BTW, my avocation was coaching, and I drafted a young women for my Sr. Major Team (15-18) as a catcher, and she was left handed too. She was the only female in the league, and was voted onto the all star team.

idiot

"Your are either ignorant"

Oh the irony :biggrin:.

Hey asshole, don't ever post a quote without including every word, it's rude and dishonest.

For the Record: Your are either ignorant, or lying - maybe both. But I may have spoken to soon, look up DSM 5 and if you can find your post accurate, I will offer my Mea culpa.

Be advised, you are ignorant and dishonest.

Furthermore the person I was responding to has yet to prove his claim. Pitiful.

idiot

As to your question I haven't given that a thought. BTW, my avocation was coaching, and I drafted a young women for my Sr. Major Team (15-18) as a catcher, and she was left handed too. She was the only female in the league, and was voted onto the all star team.
Sounds like a league where everyone gets a Trophy and makes the All Star team

idiot

I never said it was mental illness, I said it was a mental disorder.

I bet you haven't given it much thought as to men dabbling in female sports.
Your tribe hasn't told you to give it thought.
As for a female in a male sport...apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back