Ellen Page becomes a man

I have to wonder if, now that she is a man and still in a relationship with a woman, is she still gay? It would be interesting to hear what her response to that would be.

I have to wonder if, now that she is a man and still in a relationship with a woman, is she still gay? It would be interesting to hear what her response to that would be.
Whichever it is, it is one sick puppy.

Gender identity and sexual orientation aren't the same thing. There's no reason one would effect the other.

Gender identity and sexual orientation aren't the same thing. There's no reason one would effect the other.

Of course it's not the same thing. But the impression I get from a lot of gays and trans people is that the identity of being gay or transgender seems to be more important than actual sexual preference or orientation. The meat of the issue gets lost in the preaching and propaganda.

Of course it's not the same thing. But the impression I get from a lot of gays and trans people is that the identity of being gay or transgender seems to be more important than actual sexual preference or orientation. The meat of the issue gets lost in the preaching and propaganda.

I think that impression is in your head.

And that any given gay, lesbian or trans person would be a far, far better source on their own gender identity and sexual orientation than your impression.

Maybe listening to them would be a better source of information.

And that any given gay, lesbian or trans person would be a far, far better source on their own gender identity and sexual orientation than your impression.

sounds good -
Let's give them all a unit at Belleview where they can explain their reasoning.
For as long as need be.

sounds good -
For as long as need be.

Or....let them live their lives in peace.

sounds good -
For as long as need be.

They don't seem to want to do that.

sounds good -
For as long as need be.

They don't seem to want to do that.

I don't see Elliot volunteering to go to Belleview.

So what does he know that you don't?

There is no genetic or hereditary predisposition to the behavior. It seems to be from another source, not sure what their mental state is but science will still identify them as what they are born, not what they wish.

Haven't you been paying attention? They ARE the source and I get my impression from listening to them.

This is not something that is unique to the LGBT community; I've seen it all my life from various groups ranging from Christian sects to bikers. Certain groups adopt a way of being, speaking and dressing to set themselves apart and gays are no different.

I mean, think about it, Page felt that her identity as a transgender person was so important that she felt it necessary to announce it to the world at large on social media, which is the whole point of this discussion.

The whole thing is fucked up. I really like Ellen Page, I have somewhat of a crush on her. Now that she's a man I'm pissed off. Did I have a crush on a man? Does that make me gay? It's just really fucked up.

The whole thing is fucked up. I really like Ellen Page, I have somewhat of a crush on her. Now that she's a man I'm pissed off. Did I have a crush on a man? Does that make me gay? It's just really fucked up.

Did you really think you had a shot before her announcement?

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Except she hasn't done any of that.

That is kind of weird, because she really hates men.

It really is weird, because she went on for years about being a lesbian, and now she's going on about being a gay man. Except that, since she's still sexually attracted to women, that would actually make her a straight man. She can be gay, or she can be a man, but she can't be both unless she's going to start liking men.

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.
I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.
That's what I heard anyways.

I don't doubt it, the people you associate with are bigots too.
Nothing but identity politics with you and your ilk? It sure seems so.
Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

I fear you've contracted a terminal case of TDS...

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
And you trolling AGAIN, nothing changes.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

No, it's terribly brave for her to say something that will be disagreed with by people she never listens to or associates with. What courage!

Forum List

Back