Ellen Page becomes a man

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.
I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.
That's what I heard anyways.

I don't doubt it, the people you associate with are bigots too.
Nothing but identity politics with you and your ilk? It sure seems so.
Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

I fear you've contracted a terminal case of TDS...

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
And you trolling AGAIN, nothing changes.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

No, it's terribly brave for her to say something that will be disagreed with by people she never listens to or associates with. What courage!

How in the world is that courageous?

Only your bigotry exceeds your ignorance:

You should smarten up, as the comment I replied to was sarcasm.

I see nothing courageous about someone saying they're transgender. In fact, I see such a person as an attention whore more than anything else...

Bullshit. Your question is not sarcastic; and, you provided proof in the second paragraph.

Hey, dumbfuck. I didn't say my question was sarcastic. The post I was responding to was, according to the poster, sarcastic. Try to keep up.

I don't see someone proclaiming their sexuality/gender/whatever as courageous. I just don't. I have friends who are gay who, oddly, never feel compelled to stand up in a crowded room and announce it. I think anyone who does that is far more concerned with people knowing they're gay/transgender/whatever than they are with actually being gay/transgender/whatever...

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man? It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?
Some of these gender swapping dorks think a person can change their gender every day.

This is just more proof of what a degenerate and broken society we have now, all the consequence of abandoning faith in the Creator.

I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.

Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

No, it's terribly brave for her to say something that will be disagreed with by people she never listens to or associates with. What courage!

I see nothing courageous about someone saying they're transgender. In fact, I see such a person as an attention whore more than anything else...

Bullshit. Your question is not sarcastic; and, you provided proof in the second paragraph.

Hey, dumbfuck. I didn't say my question was sarcastic. The post I was responding to was, according to the poster, sarcastic. Try to keep up.

I don't see someone proclaiming their sexuality/gender/whatever as courageous. I just don't. I have friends who are gay who, oddly, never feel compelled to stand up in a crowded room and announce it. I think anyone who does that is far more concerned with people knowing they're gay/transgender/whatever than they are with actually being gay/transgender/whatever...

Nice spin, grow up and admit your bigotry.

I have to wonder if, now that she is a man and still in a relationship with a woman, is she still gay? It would be interesting to hear what her response to that would be.

Gender identity and sexual orientation aren't the same thing. There's no reason one would effect the other.
The world has many issues. Can you say the cost of a person transgendering and then keeping it over a lifetime? I see poverty all over. Children going hungry. Even in our own nation after spending tens of trillions of dollars in a war on it that the then Progs said we would win. And we have not. And will not. Imagine if she gave her money to help people who need it here and around the world instead of what she did. Technology has not perfected pure changing from one thing to something else. So there is no point.

idiot

Nice spin, grow up and admit your bigotry.

All you got, is calling people names.

Dude. Ellen Page is not a man. She is a woman. She can sleep with as many women as she wants, she is still a woman.

Saying it, does not make her magically change into a woman.

Dude. Ellen Page is not a man. She is a woman. She can sleep with as many women as she wants, she is still a woman.
Saying it, does not make her magically change into a woman.
But at least it is the Libtards killing their own babies and twisting the minds of their own children.

If only they could speed up how fast they destroy themselves.

I have to wonder if, now that she is a man and still in a relationship with a woman, is she still gay? It would be interesting to hear what her response to that would be.

Gender identity and sexual orientation aren't the same thing. There's no reason one would effect the other.
The world has many issues. Can you say the cost of a person transgendering and then keeping it over a lifetime? I see poverty all over. Children going hungry. Even in our own nation after spending tens of trillions of dollars in a war on it that the then Progs said we would win. And we have not. And will not. Imagine if she gave her money to help people who need it here and around the world instead of what she did. Technology has not perfected pure changing from one thing to something else. So there is no point.

As far as I'm aware, she hasn't actually done anything except make a big, attention-hungry media statement.

Of course it's not the same thing. But the impression I get from a lot of gays and trans people is that the identity of being gay or transgender seems to be more important than actual sexual preference or orientation. The meat of the issue gets lost in the preaching and propaganda.

I think that impression is in your head.

And that any given gay, lesbian or trans person would be a far, far better source on their own gender identity and sexual orientation than your impression.

Maybe listening to them would be a better source of information.

Haven't you been paying attention? They ARE the source and I get my impression from listening to them.

Oh, I've heard what you said. I just think you've got a reliable narrator. As you're not quoting any particular gay, lesbian or transgender person. You're quoting yourself speaking *for* them.

Don’t be an idiot. I’m not speaking “for” anyone, I’m telling you the impression I get from their words and actions.

If Page had merely decided for herself to become a male and proceeded accordingly from there, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. But she - not me - chose to make it about her identity by proclaiming it to the world. What else am I to take away from that other than that her identity as a transgender is important to her?

I'd suggest letting them speak for themselves. And feel free to quote them.

I don’t need to quote Page. I’m assuming you read the article and everyone knows what she said. Do you think she’s going to come right out and say her identity as a transgender is more important than being transgender? Of course not. For one of two reasons:

1.) She knows it would make her appear fake or hypocritical.

2.) (this one is more likely), she’s not even consciously aware of it herself.

Having said that, I’ve no doubt whatsoever that she honestly believes she is now transgender. But I have to wonder while she felt that the world gives enough of a shit about her change to announce it to everyone.

The mental disorder of woke leftism claims another one. Probably end up a suicide. Sad.. very sad.

Keep your kids away from woke leftists for goodness sake.
If there's one thing a Democrat like to do with kids, its "educate" them on all their perversions.

Don't let your kids near Democrats.

If you ever heard a French Canadian Woman ever speak you would realize there are things in this World that are more manly than most American Males...

You do realize, of course, that while the United States was founded in violent rebellion and defiance against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in cowering and groveling before that same tyrant.

If there is anything in the world more manly than an American man (even a left wrong-wing Pajama Boy), it certainly isn't going to be found in Canada.

I’d bang him.

By todays, Conventional Wisdom, that makes you a fag.

1607263033867.png

I of course, disagree with that conventional wisdom. Just saying.

He's much manlier than any Trump cultist now.

But, that was true even before the transition.

Heck, any 3-year-old girl is much manlier than a Trump cultist.
did you think that up all by yourself??
I'm a man:

Didnt know she had the transition already.

She only stated she is trans. Which does not make her a man. In fact even the traqnsition does not make one a man.

Didnt know she had the transition already.

She only stated she is trans. Which does not make her a man. In fact even the traqnsition does not make one a man.

Liberals insist that if a woman states that she is a man, that she immediately becomes a man.

AND they insist that you pretend to agree with that too, and will dox and/or cancel you if you don't.

In Canada, they will fine you if you don't.

In the UK, it is a hate crime if you don't. (is my understanding).

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Will she choose a 'Trump Mushroom Penis' or a 'Darth Vader Helmet' one?
Or perhaps a model that vibrates like R2D2?

tenor.gif

That's not brand new. It's been in the swamp.

If men are better, safer drivers, why is my car insurance less than my husband's?
Well for starters, I don't know you. For all I know you are in a same sex marriage and your husband is a woman, or a transgendered man. ;)

We also don't see straight women proclaiming publicly "I suck dick" either, or men admitting to engaging in anal sex with women. No one cares if you like to have sex in a particular manner, or if you feel like you should be some gender, race, or whatever you dream your inner person might be.

However, won't it make it difficult to cast an actor for an acting roll, if the person is obviously not that? How can a white woman walk unto the stage where the script reads "enter stage left, a black man?"

Forum List

Back