Ellen Page becomes a man

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.
I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.
That's what I heard anyways.

I don't doubt it, the people you associate with are bigots too.
Nothing but identity politics with you and your ilk? It sure seems so.
Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

The mental disorder of woke leftism claims another one. Probably end up a suicide. Sad.. very sad.

Dude I didn't need to see that :(
I was kinda sad when Boltie died too.

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.
We spent tens of trillions of dollars to eradicate poverty. It is still here. We have hunger now also by commercials. Resources spent on this and cosmetic surgery for vanity means less for poverty and hunger.

I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.

Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

Wow, how out of touch you are. The only "identity politics" of late were those in Trump's Swamp. Consider everyone hired kissed his fat ass (yes men, yes women) and if they criticized anything he said or did ended up on the street with a pink slip, sent by a tweet.

^^^^^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

idiot

disputed.jpg

idiot

I fear you've contracted a terminal case of TDS...

Never heard of her/him if they are working in Hollywood I suspect this is about getting attention more than anything else whatever the reason means nothing to me.

I’m wondering if her career was going south, so maybe she thought it would help get her attention? :dunno:

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.

She made it the world business with her announcement...

No. She allowed discussion by her announcement. You chose to think it was your business for your own pathetic reasons.

Bull fucking shit!

She made it everyone business with her announcement, so fuck off with your bullshit!

I am here to announce I just farted. It's up to you to decide if you need to discuss my announcement.
No, I think that pretty much stands on its own.

So you don’t support the LGBTQ movement!

What a sexist, bigoted homophobe you are!!!!

And you’re racist because there are trans colored people too

Where did you get such a silly idea. I don't have to care about the details of every persons decisions to support every persons ability to exercise their rights.

Hey, Moon Bat if you want to be a queer or a transsexual then nobody is stopping you. Just don't get butt hurt when we ridicule you for it.

idiot

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

idiot

Gee, how original ^^^. An Idiot-Gram, variety vapid, that is offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
And you trolling AGAIN, nothing changes.

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

idiot

Why does Hollyweird always have to have press, why not just do it and keep it personal?

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.

idiot

^^^^^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

LOL, there are three sentences, each one is substantive, that is, having a firm basis in reality and therefore important, meaningful, or considerable. Sad that my comment went well over your head.

idiot

Maybe you ought to consider how brave it took, knowing how bigots will act, as is easily seen by the OP and the circle jerk in response. Callous disregard by those who lack empathy, aka, those who manifest an antisocial personality disorder.
It's a mental disorder....that's what it is. Call it brave, go ahead. But, at the end of the day, it's a mental disorder.

idiot

LOL, there are three sentences, each one is substantive, that is, having a firm basis in reality and therefore important, meaningful, or considerable. Sad that my comment went well over your head.

Nope, sorry. It added nothing to the thread. Basically your post said "Nuh-uh". You look silly when you claim Progs don't deal in Identity Politics, it's all they do.

Last edited:
and just do not care what she, he or it want to be...

See for the most part I do agree with you..Personal freedoms, choice and all that..

I do agree that mentally deranged adults should be given all the liberty they want to have when mutilating their own bodies, or to play dress up and live in fantasy land the rest of their lives.

Problem is..these trans folks keep saying that we (normal folks) have to also believe the lie..that they have somehow miraculously changed the laws of biology, and we HAVE to refer to them as whatever delusion they are having.

Nope. If we can't be firm on what the words "man" and "woman" definitively mean, than we have lost the meaning of words entirely.

Also trans activists and woke leftists keep trying to push this shit onto kids, and into schools...so yeah, it's gone beyond what they just want to do to themselves.

It's having a larger negative impact on society. It needs to stop being promoted as an acceptable lifestyle. And treated like the mental illness it is.
Such is the ignorant, bigoted, hateful right.

Forum List

Back