Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

This is wrong, of course, and will be dealt with. The Trumpkins of the far and alt right, though, are reaping what they have been sowing.

Absolutely. How dare we have a fair election? How dare we pick a leader of our choice? That's not supposed to happen in America today. In todays America, the left should choose who they want for us to have as our leader.

yup it is shit like this the proves it was the correct thing to do

to vote for trump

time to end these violent leftists they are a danger to freedom loving peoples

Yep they are the same Alinsky followers as the 70's.
They got their community organizations then went out and protested in the streets screaming and yelling.
If you tried to engage them in any reasonible alternate ways that would actually work rather than their harmful ways, you got acreamed at.
They refused to have any discussions.
They were thugs and bullies back then and have gotten even worse ever since.

sessions who got the death penalty for a kkk leader

sessions who desegregated schools

yeah sure fake jake go fuck yourself
You play the racist card, and you guys will get the same treatment again. We did it fifty years ago, and we are going to do it again.

You are all bedwetting snowflakes, nothing like the crazies from the fifties.

You play the racist card, and you guys will get the same treatment again. We did it fifty years ago, and we are going to do it again.

Get the sippy cup outta your mouth and try making sense

You play the liar card, but not very well. Maybe Tiggered can massage your mangina?

The bed wetting and diaper wearing far right and alt right racists are crying and whining.

Just like anyone threatening the electors, any who think they dare make Americans afraid because of the color of their skin, jail or worse is the future for them.

The bed wetting and diaper wearing far right and alt right racists are crying and whining.

Just like anyone threatening the electors, any who think they dare make Americans afraid because of the color of their skin, jail or worse is the future for them.
Oh fucking please.

You are embarrassing yourself.

^^^looks like someone needs a nap
Far right and alt right are napping if they think America is going to support their continuing racism.

Stupid troll question from a stupid troll poster. Nope, kid, not going to happen. And why are you supporting death threats against electors?

Ask a dumb question like that and then call me a troll?

Show me one post of mine that supports death threats against anybody.

And I love how you leftists call names when you can't answer a simple question.

Stupid troll question from a stupid troll poster. Nope, kid, not going to happen. And why are you supporting death threats against electors?
Ask a dumb question like that and then call me a troll? Show me one post of mine that supports death threats against anybody. And I love how you leftists call names when you can't answer a simple question.
Who are the leftists doing that? You must be following in their footsteps, though, if you think that, because you ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with the OP.

No one should be making death threats to the electors.

No one should be acting out in racist acts.

And those who do should be man or woman enough to not cry about it when American society puts a boot up their asses.

^^^looks like someone needs a nap
Far right and alt right are napping if they think America is going to support their continuing racism.

Did somebody have a bad dream?

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

And all these months/years, democrats tried to make us believe that they were the highly educated, smarter sect of the population.

Then they resort to violence and threats?

No, those pieces of paper they were given at something called a university made them, not smarter, but low life scum.

violence and beating the peoples into submission is a favorite tool of the oppressive leftists

it has happened over and over historically across the globe

Yep the PC thugs around the world needs to go.
I'm hearing reports of young people killing themselves in South America over their scare tactics of global warming. They think they will die by the time the reach 60.
Not sure if this is really true or not but thats whats being reported.

it could be

or they could be killing themselves off from starvation

which is a natural result of leftism

such as the workings in Venezuela for example

Forum List

Back