Electoral predictions for WH and Senate one week out

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The WH will go blue with CO the deciding state, 273 to 265.

Trump will take NC and OH and FL, can't take PA WI MN VA NH MI. It will come to PA. If NC or OH or FL go blue early in the evening, the election will go blue.

The Senate will go blue with 50 dems.

To think the GOP would have won the WH and the Sen easily with Kasich or Cruz or Rubio or Bush or Donald Duck.

• Banned
And disturbingly, more than 90% of GOP, almost 70% of independents, while only 17% of dems think the emails are important.

The movement in voting is 2 to 3%, only a MOE shift, which reduces HRC to 4%.

So may Americans can see her as flawed yet cannot trust Trump.

Last edited:
get

upload_2016-11-1_7-37-19.png

Look at this EV map and tell me how, under God's Green Earth, Comrade Donnie Trump can win the White House. PLEASE TELL ME HOW!

PS; And I gave the Comrade many, many Dem leaning states.

Last edited:
OK....Here goes

EV
Clinton 333
Trump 228
McMillen 6

Popular vote
Clinton 49%
Trump 44%
Johnson/Stein/McMillen 7%

Senate
50/50

House
Republicans 232
Democrats 203

Last edited:
How do you dorks explain the Wapo/ABC poll showing Trump ahead???

How about that LA Times poll showing Trump up 4 points...dorks?

Hey dorks...you might want to start that paper work to begin your immigration process to Cuba....just in case.

An outlier with poor protocols, gipper. LA Times' protocols and methodology favor Trump by 8% points.

RCP and Nate Silver are far more accurate.

HRC is still ahead beyond the MOE, particularly in the battle ground states.

Hey dorks...you might want to start that paper work to begin your immigration process to Cuba....just in case.

I must of missed your predictions

Show how Trump gets to 270

Dork...read the polls I cited.

Col, NV, NH, while taking OH FL PA. Could happen but won't.

Last edited:

Dork...read the polls I cited.

Polls say nothing about Electoral votes
Popular vote means nothing....ask President Gore

Trump has no current path to 270....if you believe he does....show us

who ever thought chris would endorse trump

--LOL

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Whatever you think of Donald Trump, I mean, whatever you think of Donald Trump, you have to wonder, why isn't he doing it? Why isn't he running for president? Why isn't he spending every hour asking the voters again and again do you like way things are? The way they've been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it?

Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria? if you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep all this way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the way things have been headed, you have have a chance to really shake the system to its roots. And if you wake up the day after the election, and if it is the same as it is today. If it's the same four, five, or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it but you were too dainty to do it.

If Trump were to win the election, those would be the reasons listed right at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he say now what would win him the election? Why doesn't he fight and create stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash?

He seems to devote everyday day after day to fighting fights that make people forget the reasons he started running for president, reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance he has to win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

--LOL

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Whatever you think of Donald Trump, I mean, whatever you think of Donald Trump, you have to wonder, why isn't he doing it? Why isn't he running for president? Why isn't he spending every hour asking the voters again and again do you like way things are? The way they've been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it?

Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria? if you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep all this way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the way things have been headed, you have have a chance to really shake the system to its roots. And if you wake up the day after the election, and if it is the same as it is today. If it's the same four, five, or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it but you were too dainty to do it.

If Trump were to win the election, those would be the reasons listed right at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he say now what would win him the election? Why doesn't he fight and create stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash?

He seems to devote everyday day after day to fighting fights that make people forget the reasons he started running for president, reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance he has to win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

Do you understand the children's rhyme?

Stick and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Let me explain, since I know you are not capable of thinking. Hillary is the stick and stones....she has proven it by her ACTIONS. Trump is a boorish lout who often lies, but he has committed only words.

Are words now more dangerous than actions...in the small minds of LWNJs?

Trump I now realize could have beat Hillary easily if he had run on the issues and hammered them every day.

Americans are fed up with the politics of personal destruction.

Look at how well Bernie did when he stayed from guttering with Hillary.

That is the type of campaign and character we need beginning in 2018.

Trump went gutter and in part because of it is losing.

--LOL

Do you understand the children's rhyme?

Stick and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Let me explain, since I know you are not capable of thinking. Hillary is the stick and stones....she has proven it by her ACTIONS. Trump is a boorish lout who often lies, but he has committed only words.

Are words now more dangerous than actions...in the small minds of LWNJs?

Post went right over your head didn't it

It was in response to the claim that Chris Mathews endorsed Trump....he didn't

New Topics

Forum List

Back