Elections Results Explained!

"BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens."

What total nonsense.

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

So if more draconian ID requirements neither suppress turnout nor reduce voter fraud (since ID related voter fraud is virtually non-existent)

why are Republicans so zealously trying to impose them?

Funny how liberals think their voting base is too stupid to get a photo ID. We have ID requirements here in Michigan, no problem. You're a clueless, moron, who only spews stupid, libera,l talking points. You don't actually know anything but what you're fed

It took me approximately 30 seconds to know more about your state than you do. But then, we're talking about you.

By law, every Michigan voter must present picture identification at the polls, or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.

Voting Without Photo ID
If you do not have photo ID, you can still cast a ballot simply by signing an affidavit. The affidavit can be used by:

• Voters who do not have acceptable photo ID
    • Voters who have photo ID but didn't bring it to the polls
Once you sign the affidavit, you may cast your ballot. It will be counted with all other ballots on Election Day.

SOS - A Guide to Voter Identification at the Polls

Is your state government's official site wrong, or are you wrong?

"It took me approximately 30 seconds blah blah blah...."

OMG!

More time and effort than you put in to acquiring your entire education!!!

Is that what passes for a joke in Koreatown?

Actually...you're the joke.

Obama won because you pretty much knew exactly what he was going to do. No one had a clue what Romney was going to do.

Kind of like now. No one has a clue what the Republicans are going to do if and when they win the Senate in the mid terms.

Because they are cowards. They don't have the balls to tell you what they will do.

"RNC Chairman Unveils 11 GOP Principles at GWU"
RNC Chairman Unveils 11 GOP Principles at GWU - Daniel Doherty

October 2nd.

An improvement for you: only three weeks behind.

"2. ECONOMY: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity."

That's a plan?

Tell us the details of the above that we are supposed to magically divine from the vaporous void that statement embodies.

Just make the voters registration card a photo ID.
Jimmy Carter and some other Republican man were on some study that recommended ID's for voting BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens.

but immediately states took this study and enacted voter ID laws, base on Jimmy Carter and the other Republican's, (I think it might have been John Snow?) suggestion BUT IGNORED that they felt it should be a 5 year process BEFORE enacting the Law.

I have no problem with your suggestion of doing such with those that are registering to vote,

HOWEVER, there are many loose ends to that suggestion that would be necessary to be worked out:

- What about the people that are already registered to vote? Do you make every person that is registered to vote already, go to a certain government spot, like the DMV to get a new voter registration card?

-What about the registering to vote drives, that take place on the Street....? How do you take their picture to go with the voter registration application? It is a world of easy digital today so I suppose a pic could be taken right there and then but I dunno?

-and IF EVERYONE has to make the trip to the nearest DMV to get reissued a voter's registration card, then in my opinion, this would be fairer...you are not calling on only a certain sector of the voting population to go over hurdles to be able to vote, but calling on EVERYONE to do such....

-but I still see problems with this...as example, right after, I believe it was Georgia, required gvt issued photo ID's to vote, they then shut down over half of their DMV offices in their poorest of neighborhoods...making it near impossible or very difficult for the citizen that did not drive, to get there...having to lose their hourly pay for hours of work being missed because they had to take 3 buses to get to the DMV and 3 buses back kind of stuff....
Where ever these hourly paid folks have to go to get their new and revised voter's id card, has to be near them.

-And are you going to require EVERYONE to bring in their own birth certificate at the same time of registering or reregistering to prove citizenship?

-and then, YOU are taking away the right for each State to run their own election process
which could be a problem....a constitutional issue?

-And will you allow the 5 year process for this transition to take place before demanding the new voter id card with photo at the polls?

"BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens."

What total nonsense.

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

So if more draconian ID requirements neither suppress turnout nor reduce voter fraud (since ID related voter fraud is virtually non-existent)

Funny how liberals think their voting base is too stupid to get a photo ID. We have ID requirements here in Michigan, no problem. You're a clueless, moron, who only spews stupid, libera,l talking points. You don't actually know anything but what you're fed

It took me approximately 30 seconds to know more about your state than you do. But then, we're talking about you.

By law, every Michigan voter must present picture identification at the polls, or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.

Voting Without Photo ID
If you do not have photo ID, you can still cast a ballot simply by signing an affidavit. The affidavit can be used by:

Once you sign the affidavit, you may cast your ballot. It will be counted with all other ballots on Election Day.

So you do accept the fact that the Democrats think their voter base is too stupid to get an ID?

Bizarre describes much of PC's stuff, but this is beyond even her normal weirdness.

Only to those without the honesty to admit the truth.

Tell me...How does it feel being an evolutionary cul de sac?
How does it feel to be a propagandist tool?

Let's see I I can prove you to be a lock-step Liberal:

"Md. Board of Elections Probe Republican-To-Democratic Ballot Switch Claims

As Marylanders go to the polls, there are concerns that the vote you cast may not be for the candidate you want.

“We’ve heard from scores of citizens in our district and around the state who have had this problem where they hit one button to vote for one person, and when they go to the summary they see that the other person was checked,” said Del Nik Kipke, (R) Anne Arundel County.

Republicans say they’ve received several dozen reports of Republican votes being changed to Democrat."
Md. Board of Elections Probe Republican-To-Democratic Ballot Switch Claims CBS Baltimore

Election Results Explained.

Democrats 332
Republicans 206

You lose if you're a Republican.

Actually, the huge string of both domestic and foreign policy failures prove that Obama voters are the losers....and have infected America with that disease.

How long before you throw Obama under the bus, as you did with the slut?

Jimmy Carter and some other Republican man were on some study that recommended ID's for voting BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens.

but immediately states took this study and enacted voter ID laws, base on Jimmy Carter and the other Republican's, (I think it might have been John Snow?) suggestion BUT IGNORED that they felt it should be a 5 year process BEFORE enacting the Law.

I have no problem with your suggestion of doing such with those that are registering to vote,

HOWEVER, there are many loose ends to that suggestion that would be necessary to be worked out:

- What about the people that are already registered to vote? Do you make every person that is registered to vote already, go to a certain government spot, like the DMV to get a new voter registration card?

-What about the registering to vote drives, that take place on the Street....? How do you take their picture to go with the voter registration application? It is a world of easy digital today so I suppose a pic could be taken right there and then but I dunno?

-and IF EVERYONE has to make the trip to the nearest DMV to get reissued a voter's registration card, then in my opinion, this would be fairer...you are not calling on only a certain sector of the voting population to go over hurdles to be able to vote, but calling on EVERYONE to do such....

-but I still see problems with this...as example, right after, I believe it was Georgia, required gvt issued photo ID's to vote, they then shut down over half of their DMV offices in their poorest of neighborhoods...making it near impossible or very difficult for the citizen that did not drive, to get there...having to lose their hourly pay for hours of work being missed because they had to take 3 buses to get to the DMV and 3 buses back kind of stuff....
Where ever these hourly paid folks have to go to get their new and revised voter's id card, has to be near them.

-And are you going to require EVERYONE to bring in their own birth certificate at the same time of registering or reregistering to prove citizenship?

-and then, YOU are taking away the right for each State to run their own election process
which could be a problem....a constitutional issue?

-And will you allow the 5 year process for this transition to take place before demanding the new voter id card with photo at the polls?

What total nonsense.

Voting Without Photo ID

So you do accept the fact that the Democrats think their voter base is too stupid to get an ID?

Do you accept the fact that you're too stupid to even know what your own state law was?

Or were you just lying because you're too stupid to think that anyone might check?

Always check the claims of the extremists like Jroc and PC.

They almost always are nothing more than easily discountable propaganda.

Always check the claims of the extremists like Jroc and PC.

They almost always are nothing more than easily discountable propaganda.

"Always check the claims of the extremists like Jroc and PC."

So.....where have you done so, Jakal?

As usual, lies are your stock in trade.

When I think of all the people I respect the most, you're right there, serving them drinks.

What total nonsense.

Voting Without Photo ID

Do you accept the fact that you're too stupid to even know what your own state law was?

Or were you just lying because you're too stupid to think that anyone might check?
I show ID....... Stupid:dance:

I thought President Obama overwhelmingly won because the hackers with Anonymous stopped Karl Rove from cheating???? Didn't any of you read that....? :D
November 16, 2012
Anonymous Claims to Have Hacked into Karl Rove, ORCA Thus Stopping Vote-Switching 88
Activism, All, Election 2012, News: US, Occupy Wall Street • Tags: Barack Obama, election, Fox News Channel, Karl Rove, loses, Obama, Ohio, ORCA, presidential election, Republican National Committee, romney, Rove
As expected, any Romney supporter (with heavy financing), was shocked at the final outcome from November 6th, the night President Obama retained his seat. We have all heard the whining, crying, finger-pointing, foul, and so on and so on. But there were a couple of items which stood out more than others.

We all know that Karl Rove flipped out on FOX News when they announced Obama won Ohio. The video is below if you haven’t seen it. Basically, Rove just could NOT understand what was happening, which is what I expected. Although he did have a very shocked “the sun just rose in the west” look on his face, and that is what surprised me. Even more shocking was hearing many top supporters and chiefs cry that Romney was supposed to win with a landslide. That is NOT what the polls had been showing the entire time.
Anonymous Claims to Have Hacked into Karl Rove ORCA Thus Stopping Vote-Switching Motley News and Photos
These cyber “protectors of what’s right” – who refers to themselves as “The Protectors” – said that they had been following the digital structure of Rove’s operation and of ORCA, a Republican get out the vote software application. After finding open “doors” in the systems, they created a “password protected firewall” called “The Great Oz,” and installed it on servers that Rove planned to use on election night to re-route and change election results “from three states.”

“ORCA Killer” was launched at 10am EST followed by “The Great Oz” at 8pm EST on November 6th. Both sides watched as ORCA crashed and failed throughout Election Day. Rove even mentions computer problems while on FOX News that night. Rove’s computer techs tried 105 times to penetrate “The Great Oz” using different means and passwords.

Is this what happened to Kerry back in 2004 in Ohio when he ran against Bush? A server went down for approximately 90 minutes. When it crashed, Kerry was clearly in the lead. When it finally booted back up, Bush had taken the lead. How? Read on for a theory.

Anyway, regardless of what this group anonymous said they supposedly did to stop Rove's cheating.....the pollsters were correct, most all had Obama as the winner.... before election day.

only a couple of right wing pollsters had Romney winning....it was mostly hype in the right wing media that made any of you even think he had a chance....

Bottom line, more Democrats got out to vote than Republicans, and that was DUE TO Romney being the alternative candidate and his women in binders, and 47% freeloader comments, not due to Obama pulling them to the polls...imo.

Whether or not the Democrats are masters of stealing elections, and I'll have more on that later, how do you explain supposedly sentient folks voting for one with the deep and wide record of failure,....as in the OP: "...Obama, owner of a trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy,...."

Seems to defy credibility that folks would choose this over the successes that Romney had....

....or, even in hindsight, do you find otherwise?

What were Romney's domestic policy successes?

What were Romney's foreign policy successes?

a. "What were Romney's domestic policy successes?"
"...the 14-year-old daughter of Robert Gay, a partner at Bain Capital, had disappeared.

Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was. Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to help find Gay's daughter. Romney set up a command center at the LaGuardia Marriott and hired a private detective firm to assist with the search. He established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the NYPD, and went through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York, and asked them to help find his friend's missing daughter. Romney's accountants at Price Waterhouse Cooper put up posters on street poles, while cashiers at a pharmacy owned by Bain put fliers in the bag of every shopper. Romney and the other Bain employees scoured every part of New York and talked with everyone they could — prostitutes, drug addicts — anyone."
Read more at snopes.com Romney Business Partner Daughter Search

b. "What were Romney's foreign policy successes?"
"That amalgam of business acumen and civic leadership “matches almost perfectly what the U.S. needs in our next President,” according to Mike Leavitt, who as Utah’s governor during the Olympics helped recruit Romney to run the Games, .... Romney often invokes his stint in Salt Lake City as an example of how he would govern in troubled times. “I led an Olympics out of the shadows of scandal,” he told an audience earlier this year, suggesting those talents could be applied to the sluggish U.S. economy as well.

Nobody disputes that Romney played a major role in the 2002 Games’ success."
The Real Story of Romney 8217 s Olympic Turnaround TIME.com

Let me know if you need a lost of Obama's domestic policy failures, and foreign policy failures......or, if they're simply too extensive and/or well known to reiterate.
Pre election, Romney went to Europe and made a dig's dinner of the trip.

"Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland
An election integrity watchdog group is suing the state of Maryland, alleging that it has discovered massive and ongoing fraudulent voting by non-U.S. citizens in one county. But because of the way that the non-citizens are able to cast votes in elections, the fraud is likely happening in every single county and subdivision across the state. The group believes that the illegal voting has been happening for years."
The PJ Tatler Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland

Forum List

Back