Election voter fraud does it exist?

I call it Election Fraud. “GOVT“ itself organized the Fraud to pre-determine the outcome in 2020&2022.
I'm a firm believer in voter ID and of in person voting with the exception being for the disabled or for persons unable to vote because of logistics.

I'm a firm believer in voter ID and of in person voting with the exception being for the disabled or for persons unable to vote because of logistics. I also would like to see paper ballots used.

2020, 2022 wasnt simply Voter Fraud by individuals submitting neighbors ballots or ballots for kids at school or dead relatives.

it was closer to 300,000 illegal mail-in ballots seperated from envelopes and dumped into the ballot supply in Maricopa county alone.

Once “accepted” (after ignoring the faulty envelope information) those ballots are mixed with 1.5 million legit ballots. They cant go pull them back out. Have to re-do the Election.

I wonder how it was determined that a specific neighbor forged the signature. What ties the neighbor to the ballot such that he could be charged with the crime? Did the neighbor confess? Were there witnesses?

I don't know if the article went I to it, at least I have no memory of that detail. I'll see if I can find the article again when I have time.

I don't know if the article went I to it, at least I have no memory of that detail. I'll see if I can find the article again when I have time.
The reason that I ask is that even in cases in which a mailed in ballot is determined fraudulent, it can be very difficult to tie that fraud to a specific person for the to prosecute and convict that person of voter fraud.

For the 2022 general election, there were approximately 32 workers involved in Maricopa County’s signature verification and signature curing process. Three signature verification workers have signed sworn declarations concerning their experience at Maricopa County during the 2022 general election.[4] These three witnesses testified that their and their co-workers’ rejection rates while verifying signatures ranged from 35-40% (Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 19-22), 15%-30% (Myers Decl. at ¶¶ 18, 21), to 35%-40% (Nystrom Decl. ¶ 13). These figures are consistent with the rejection rate of WPAA discussed above equating to tens of thousands of illegal ballots being counted.

Each of these witnesses testified to deep flaws in the ballot signature verification and/or curing process employed by Maricopa County.

Jacqueline Onigkeit reviewed approximately 42,500 ballots and rejected about 13,000 to 15,000 of them, with rejection rates in the 25% – 40% range. Her co-workers complained of similar rejection rates. Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 23, 25.

In my room we had a white board that Michelle would update with the number of ballots to be verified that day. Throughout the day Michelle would update the progress the people were making in verifying signatures. The math never added up. Typically, we were processing about 60,000 signatures a day. I would hear that people were rejecting 20-30% which means I would expect to see 12,000 to 15,000 ballots in my pile for curing the next day. However, I would consistently see every morning only about 1000 envelopes to be cured. We typically saw about one tenth of the rejected ballots we were told we would see.

Andrew, one of the signature reviewers, would tell me every day that I was going to get crushed the next day because he was excepting (rejecting) a “ton” of bad signatures. However, we never saw a correlation.

The most likely explanation for this discrepancy is that the level 2 managers who re-reviewed the rejections of the level 1 workers were reversing and approving signatures that the level 1 workers excepted and rejected. This seems to me to be the more likely explanation. If this is the case, then the level 2 managers were changing about 90% of the rejected signatures to accepted.

On the last day of work, November 15, we were asked by manager Celia to go through perhaps 5,000 to 7,000 ballots, that had already been rejected at levels 1, 2 and 3. We were asked to go to the SHELL program and to only find one signature that matched the green envelope, even if all other signatures in the program did not match the green envelope. The implication from Celia is that was desperate to get the work complete and that she wanted the ballots approved. These 5,000 to 7,000 ballots had already been through the full level 1, 2, and 3 process and been rejected. Therefore, I do not know why [we were] going through them again, and that is why it seemed that Celia wanted them approved.”

NOV15 for an Election ending on NOV08

I know my signature is not exact each and every time. So many questions come to my mind. Are the signatures verified? If so, by whom? Is it by humans or is it automated/computer? Many problems can arise whether the verification is by humans or by machine. Humans can be biased or simply get tired. It's one thing to spend time diligently checking one signature, but it's another to check hundreds or thousands in a relatively short amount of time. And concerning signatures checked by a machine, there is a reason why I am asked a question about a picture when logging into a sensitive account. I can answer questions about a picture that a bot cannot.

Also, with mass mail in voting, there are lots of unlawful and unethical things that can take place that have zero checks in place to detect them. I could sign my name and let the dude at my door fill out my ballet for a hundred bucks and then let him take it to a drop box.
~~~~~~
Maoist Democrats are still looking for those hanging in Chads.

The entire Election (Maricopa County AZ alone) just seems to be chock full of areas for Fraud. From MCBOS (Richer? Opie Taylor) collecting “Dark Money” for an anti-Lake super-Pac? Huh? Lol! Not even sure what that means!

In 2020 we were told….Sig verification was foolproof by Computer…..it was turned off as it locjjammed the ballots? Huh? Now we find out its 32 people at Runbeck or ??? Taking years to find out any truth. Just bits & pieces leaked out.

2020, 2022 wasnt simply Voter Fraud by individuals submitting neighbors ballots or ballots for kids at school or dead relatives.

it was closer to 300,000 illegal mail-in ballots seperated from envelopes and dumped into the ballot supply in Maricopa county alone.

Once “accepted” (after ignoring the faulty envelope information) those ballots are mixed with 1.5 million legit ballots. They cant go pull them back out. Have to re-do the Election.
Your numbers are pure fiction. Ballots only get separated after voter is verified. In Maricopa County 2020 Election 2,089,563 votes were cast of which 174,076 were rejected & not counted.

Your numbers are pure fiction. Ballots only get separated after voter is verified. In Maricopa County 2020 Election 2,089,563 votes were cast of which 174,076 were rejected & not counted.
You ignorant bag of crap. ~1.9M Maricopa Ballots were mail-in type in 2020. I said “close to“ 300,000 invalid Votes. Prove it wrong you Marxist Commee fork. Quit posting your BS deflections.

AZ Election was Fraudulent 2020&2022. GA PA MI WI were also Fraudulent. We all know about the 3AM Vote tally spikes, the ATL Video, the DET ballot dumps.

you and your boyfriend up above either support this co-ordinated takeover or you are complete imbeciles. Just STHU you POS!

Last edited:
"Mail-in ballots are pouring in by the millions to election offices across the country, getting stacked and prepared for processing. But before the count comes the signature test.
Election workers eyeball voter signatures on ballots one by one, comparing the loop of an “L” or the squiggle of an “S” against other samples of that person’s writing.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.

But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.

In an election marked by uncertainty amid the pandemic, the signature verification process represents one of the biggest unknowns:
whether a system riddled with vulnerabilities will work on such a massive scale."

The reason that I ask is that even in cases in which a mailed in ballot is determined fraudulent, it can be very difficult to tie that fraud to a specific person for the to prosecute and convict that person of voter fraud.

They determined who committed the fraud through investigation.

The elections office secured the suspect ballot and contacted the Secretary of State’s Office. Investigator Paul Cain was assigned to the case and determined Chase was the owner of the post office box the absentee ballot was sent to.

Cain took the sealed absentee ballot to the GBI crime lab for fingerprint analysis and an expert found a print inside that matched Chase’s.

Having said that, I doubt there was massive fraud, but this stuff certainly causes concerns and helps the conspiracies continue.

Last edited:
My signature is different t every time too. I vote in person (illinois). Every time I sign, I'm told my signauture does not match. I then have to provide an ID to be able to vote - which always struck me as odd, considering illinois is against voter id.

There was a recent voter fraud charge in the news of a man receiving their neighbors ballot. He filled it out and forged the signautre of his neighbor. He then mailed it in. My understanding is that it was only caught due to the intended recipient's wife getting her mail-in ballot, but the guy not getting his. So, he called and found that his ballot was already received. He had to go in to prove that it wasn't his signature.

It's seems intentional that the democrats are making fraud far easier with their voting laws.
LOL - That was white republican William Clifford Chase of Walker County, Georgia who fraudulently voted on another mans ballot.

Forum List

Back