Election voter fraud does it exist?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Question for all you election experts, i.e. if some of you worked on an election please respond.
2020 saw the greatest increase in vote by mail.
Consequently the chances for signature verification errors increased with out a question.
So I've not heard any studies though of mail in ballots that the analysis of those ballots that had a different signature on the request for an absentee ballot than on the return envelope that contained the ballot.
Now being over 65, I've for several elections have voted absentee. And I have no argument with the process.
But I've not heard of any election officials that have done any analysis of signatures that were found different on the ballot envelope versus the signature on the request.
Here is an example:
But to my knowledge the "questioned signature" (on the right) had characteristics that could have been compared with other "questioned signatures" to see if there were commonalities.

In the AZ election the difference between Hobbs winning over Lake was 17,116 votes.
Which was correct signature?
The reason that is important is that all you have to do is request once... and then thereafter future ballots will be mailed to the address...regardless if the voter has moved.
So with 38,909 ballots where the request signature and the returned ballot signature are definitely different.
With 17,116 votes difference and the below votes along with 38,000+ that WERE counted but obviously different signatures, there is a problem.

Remember election verification process specifically in Az. has this guide for signature verification.

The concept, in theory, is simple. First, voters are mailed their ballot and a return envelope. After filling out the ballot, voters are asked to place it in the envelope, seal it, and then sign the envelope's exterior. When election officials receive the ballot envelope from the voter, these officials compare the signature on the return envelope to one or more of the voter's signatures on file. If the signatures are sufficiently similar, it is considered to be reasonable evidence that the registered voter cast the ballot.

Signatureexampes121722.png

I know my signature is not exact each and every time. So many questions come to my mind. Are the signatures verified? If so, by whom? Is it by humans or is it automated/computer? Many problems can arise whether the verification is by humans or by machine. Humans can be biased or simply get tired. It's one thing to spend time diligently checking one signature, but it's another to check hundreds or thousands in a relatively short amount of time. And concerning signatures checked by a machine, there is a reason why I am asked a question about a picture when logging into a sensitive account. I can answer questions about a picture that a bot cannot.

Also, with mass mail in voting, there are lots of unlawful and unethical things that can take place that have zero checks in place to detect them. I could sign my name and let the dude at my door fill out my ballet for a hundred bucks and then let him take it to a drop box.

Question for all you election experts, i.e. if some of you worked on an election please respond.
Consequently the chances for signature verification errors increased with out a question.
So I've not heard any studies though of mail in ballots that the analysis of those ballots that had a different signature on the request for an absentee ballot than on the return envelope that contained the ballot.
Now being over 65, I've for several elections have voted absentee. And I have no argument with the process.
But I've not heard of any election officials that have done any analysis of signatures that were found different on the ballot envelope versus the signature on the request.
Here is an example:
But to my knowledge the "questioned signature" (on the right) had characteristics that could have been compared with other "questioned signatures" to see if there were commonalities.

In the AZ election the difference between Hobbs winning over Lake was 17,116 votes.
The reason that is important is that all you have to do is request once... and then thereafter future ballots will be mailed to the address...regardless if the voter has moved.
So with 38,909 ballots where the request signature and the returned ballot signature are definitely different.
With 17,116 votes difference and the below votes along with 38,000+ that WERE counted but obviously different signatures, there is a problem.

Remember election verification process specifically in Az. has this guide for signature verification.

The concept, in theory, is simple. First, voters are mailed their ballot and a return envelope. After filling out the ballot, voters are asked to place it in the envelope, seal it, and then sign the envelope's exterior. When election officials receive the ballot envelope from the voter, these officials compare the signature on the return envelope to one or more of the voter's signatures on file. If the signatures are sufficiently similar, it is considered to be reasonable evidence that the registered voter cast the ballot.

You lost.

Grow up

Those signatures shown above are not any example of the real problem Ballots submitted that have been exposed in Court or on websites. Not sure what you think you are showing?

There are many blanks, printed, scribbles, lines, handwritten notes. Over 300,000 sig mismatches were ingnored in Maricopa County both 2020 and 2022.

Here is an example:

View attachment 755982
Your blob lost.
Kari Lake Lost.

Get over it.

I know my signature is not exact each and every time. So many questions come to my mind. Are the signatures verified? If so, by whom? Is it by humans or is it automated/computer?
My signature is different t every time too. I vote in person (illinois). Every time I sign, I'm told my signauture does not match. I then have to provide an ID to be able to vote - which always struck me as odd, considering illinois is against voter id.

Also, with mass mail in voting, there are lots of unlawful and unethical things that can take place that have zero checks in place to detect them. I could sign my name and let the dude at my door fill out my ballet for a hundred bucks and then let him take it to a drop box.
There was a recent voter fraud charge in the news of a man receiving their neighbors ballot. He filled it out and forged the signautre of his neighbor. He then mailed it in. My understanding is that it was only caught due to the intended recipient's wife getting her mail-in ballot, but the guy not getting his. So, he called and found that his ballot was already received. He had to go in to prove that it wasn't his signature.

It's seems intentional that the democrats are making fraud far easier with their voting laws.

In AZ corrupt GOVT workers mailed out 31,000 to incorrect addresses early on. Those came back “umdeliverable”. They kept counting open 5 days after Election closed. They used those returned ballots to fill out as desired and paid mules to stuff Zucker dropboxes until they had enough. Sig mis-matches went off the charts late on Election nights, forcing MGT to basically disable Sig verification. //

Last edited:
Here is an example:

View attachment 755982

Is it 101 divided by 100?

This is why we have courts of law.

Someone needs to take those 38,909 definitely different signatures to a judge and have a hearing and let both sides have a chance to respond.

Until that happens you are just typing empty words.

My signature is different t every time too. I vote in person (illinois). Every time I sign, I'm told my signauture does not match. I then have to provide an ID to be able to vote - which always struck me as odd, considering illinois is against voter id.

There was a recent voter fraud charge in the news of a man receiving their neighbors ballot. He filled it out and forged the signautre of his neighbor. He then mailed it in. My understanding is that it was only caught due to the intended recipient's wife getting her mail-in ballot, but the guy not getting his. So, he called and found that his ballot was already received. He had to go in to prove that it wasn't his signature.

It's seems intentional that the democrats are making fraud far easier with their voting laws.
I wonder how it was determined that a specific neighbor forged the signature. What ties the neighbor to the ballot such that he could be charged with the crime? Did the neighbor confess? Were there witnesses?

We found 1800 out of 300,000 analyzed that had no signature whatsoever. No phone number, no date. We have seen voter registration files with the wrong signatures on them. It’s a disaster.

Attachments

• 0D794E2D-E993-4543-9A96-CDDD85C9D3AD.jpeg
    0D794E2D-E993-4543-9A96-CDDD85C9D3AD.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
In AZ corrupt GOVT workers mailed out 31,000 to incorrect addresses early on. Those came back “umdeliverable”. They kept counting open 5 days after Election closed. They used those returned ballots to fill out as desired and paid mules to stuff Zucker dropboxes until they had enough. Sig mis-matches went off the charts late on Election nights, forcing MGT to basically disable Sig verification. //

R.6cf12ce685c8efc4af0e66636830c46f

This is why we have courts of law.

Someone needs to take those 38,909 definitely different signatures to a judge and have a hearing and let both sides have a chance to respond.

Until that happens you are just typing empty words.
And that is exactly why this needs to be addressed now, before the next election. Once an election takes place and people want quick results, judges are very reluctant to even consider a case that might over turn an election. If the case can be thrown out on some technicality without an investigation, it will be thrown out. Election laws need to be made to provide procedures of checks and balances to ensure both ease of legal voters ability to vote and the prevention of fraud.

VERY immature to act like this.
There is every reason to mistrust the electoral system and indeed not only has fraud been exposed, but elections supervisors have been caught red handed.
ie Brenda Snipes, Democrat, Supervisor of Elections, Broward County, Florida

Why you or anyone would act so belligerent and immature because someone simply questions the process is indicative of a lack of respect for the process of democracy.

Forum List

Back