Utah Gov. tells Californians to stay put

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Preaching to the choir, I'm surrounded by refugees, and regardless of politics I've never seen such needy people. Leftists are the worst of course, pompous, self-righteous, they're all named Karen.

Problem is leftists are so cause and effect challenged, they can't come to terms with the fact they made the beds they rejected only to make it the same elsewhere, and that's exactly why States are turning blue, it's a disease that spreads.

Did you know Ca. was a red State before 24-7 news and the internet, which of course is controlled by the left? Weird right? No it aint, it's propaganda that twists people's minds and it's aimed at the weakest among us. Leftists enjoy victim roles, well, you're victims and subsequently poison everything.

Did you know Ca. was a red State before 24-7 news and the internet, which of course is controlled by the left.

Did you know that Texas was a blue State before 24-7 news and the internet, which of course is controlled by the right. Weird right? No it ain't, it's propaganda that twists people's minds and it's aimed at the weakest among us.

Did you know that Texas was a blue State before 24-7 news and the internet, which of course is controlled by the right. Weird right? No it ain't, it's propaganda that twists people's minds and it's aimed at the weakest among us.

Incorrect:
A gradual trend towards increasing social liberalism in the Democratic Party, however, has turned the state (apart from Hispanic South Texas, the Trans-Pecos, and several large cities) into generally a Republican stronghold. Since 1980, Texas has voted for the Republican nominee in every presidential election.

The suggestion that the right controls the media is a blatant lie.

Incorrect:
A gradual trend towards increasing social liberalism in the Democratic Party, however, has turned the state (apart from Hispanic South Texas, the Trans-Pecos, and several large cities) into generally a Republican stronghold. Since 1980, Texas has voted for the Republican nominee in every presidential election.

The suggestion that the right controls the media is a blatant lie.

Yep….
I believe the last dem governor was Ann Richards if I remember correctly.

Utah Gov. tells Californians to stay put​

The local mayors (some of whom are Republican) are telling them to come. Tax incentives from the government is one reason they're coming to Utah.

---A few years back, the Utah government provided a massive $150 million tax incentive for Facebook to start its data centre in Utah.---

Preaching to the choir, I'm surrounded by refugees, and regardless of politics I've never seen such needy people. Leftists are the worst of course, pompous, self-righteous, they're all named Karen.

Problem is leftists are so cause and effect challenged, they can't come to terms with the fact they made the beds they rejected only to make it the same elsewhere, and that's exactly why States are turning blue, it's a disease that spreads.

Did you know Ca. was a red State before 24-7 news and the internet, which of course is controlled by the left? Weird right? No it aint, it's propaganda that twists people's minds and it's aimed at the weakest among us. Leftists enjoy victim roles, well, you're victims and subsequently poison everything.

More "big government" from the GOP.

LOL....He's got you there.....In fact it was the last state in the old "solid South" to go gop.....Better late than never I guess. ;)

That said it was prior to the internet/24-7 "news"......if memory serves TX was still voting dem till '80 when they went with Reagan over Jimmy Carter who they had voted for in '76.

1980 saw the start of CNN but it was not widely available at first.....Practical global internet was not available to the masses till the 90s.

Forum List

Back