Election voter fraud does it exist?

Random sample of 113 AZ 2022 ballots found 43% were on 19” paper and thise could not scan thru the 20” reader. The computer ballot printer only does what it is programmed to do. This was intentional. Including the locations mostly affected.

From2022 Court submission: That’s the % of ballots (48 out of 113) that we examined that were 19-inch ballots printed on 20-inch paper.

Our Cyber Expert testified (under the penalty of perjury) that this could not have happened absent of intentional misconduct.

Last edited:
LOL - That was white republican William Clifford Chase of Walker County, Georgia who fraudulently voted on another mans ballot.
No idea if that is true.. and no idea why it matters to what I stated. Care to elaborate?

They determined who committed the fraud through investigation.
At least the link you posted was useful.....it was a fingerprint that they used to link the dude to the crime. Thanks.

Probably, but more than that our election process is tainted, primarily because:

A. The media attracts the dumbest and most dependent among us, which are primarily leftists. These people are easily swayed. Media and propaganda is why the Democrats still exist. Them people are crazy.

B. They build excuses to sway votes. Mail-in ballots due to "covid" is a fine example.

C. They solicit and harvest votes.

No.. 101% of 100....is 101!
Again what the experts say...

No.. 101% of 100....is 101!

Right. 101 is 1% larger than 100, not 101% larger.

Glad to dispel even the tiniest bit of your confusion.

Those signatures shown above are not any example of the real problem Ballots submitted that have been exposed in Court or on websites. Not sure what you think you are showing?

There are many blanks, printed, scribbles, lines, handwritten notes. Over 300,000 sig mismatches were ingnored in Maricopa County both 2020 and 2022.
You are being duped by right wing liars Yeller.... Arizona and all the contentious states for 2020/+2022 in Az, notify citizens whose signatures do not match and gives them time to come in and "CURE" their ballot signatures, up to one week after the election closes.

The propaganda being spread, recently by Kari Lake, does not even mention that most of the originally unmatched signatures were cured by the citizen....

You are being duped by right wing liars Yeller.... Arizona and all the contentious states for 2020/+2022 in Az, notify citizens whose signatures do not match and gives them time to come in and "CURE" their ballot signatures, up to one week after the election closes.

The propaganda being spread, recently by Kari Lake, does not even mention that most of the originally unmatched signatures were cured by the citizen....
Plus the 5 contentious battleground swing states, ALL required the voter themselves, to request an absentee ballot be mailed to them.... No imposter thief would request someone else's ballot, be mailed to them, not the voter....giving authorities their address....

There are other CHECKS in place to prevent voter fraud via an imposter, voting in your place....it is NOT simply a signature.

Good sweet sweet Lord. The collective Leftist commie marxist IQ is below 75. 2020-2022 Election Fraud is in the millions of Votes. We are not talking About a few Ms. Jones voting her dead husbands ballot. For example, Tens of thousands voted more than once in 2020 AZ. Yet LW loons still chirp. Error is ALWAYS one-way. See 3AM 100K vote pikes in 2020. Machine failure in AZ 2020, in conservative centers. //

Last edited:
There is no doubt in my mind that voter fraud exists.

Same here.

No doubt at all ZERO doubt.

UiaHdLR.jpg

Gonna leave this right here. Again.

Not one of you Trumpsters wants to address this. Not one. You gullible idiots.

Those signatures shown above are not any example of the real problem Ballots submitted that have been exposed in Court or on websites. Not sure what you think you are showing?

There are many blanks, printed, scribbles, lines, handwritten notes. Over 300,000 sig mismatches were ingnored in Maricopa County both 2020 and 2022.
You are right. Here are some REAL signatures.
Voter_file_signatures.png

Question for all you election experts, i.e. if some of you worked on an election please respond.
2020 saw the greatest increase in vote by mail.
Consequently the chances for signature verification errors increased with out a question.
So I've not heard any studies though of mail in ballots that the analysis of those ballots that had a different signature on the request for an absentee ballot than on the return envelope that contained the ballot.
Now being over 65, I've for several elections have voted absentee. And I have no argument with the process.
But I've not heard of any election officials that have done any analysis of signatures that were found different on the ballot envelope versus the signature on the request.
Here is an example:
But to my knowledge the "questioned signature" (on the right) had characteristics that could have been compared with other "questioned signatures" to see if there were commonalities.

In the AZ election the difference between Hobbs winning over Lake was 17,116 votes.
Which was correct signature?
The reason that is important is that all you have to do is request once... and then thereafter future ballots will be mailed to the address...regardless if the voter has moved.
So with 38,909 ballots where the request signature and the returned ballot signature are definitely different.
With 17,116 votes difference and the below votes along with 38,000+ that WERE counted but obviously different signatures, there is a problem.

Remember election verification process specifically in Az. has this guide for signature verification.

The concept, in theory, is simple. First, voters are mailed their ballot and a return envelope. After filling out the ballot, voters are asked to place it in the envelope, seal it, and then sign the envelope's exterior. When election officials receive the ballot envelope from the voter, these officials compare the signature on the return envelope to one or more of the voter's signatures on file. If the signatures are sufficiently similar, it is considered to be reasonable evidence that the registered voter cast the ballot.

But is 'voter fraud' the real question? The real question, the one we should be asking, for me, is this;

Is stealing a national election doable?

The answer is yes and no. Yes, if it is by external means, voter suppression, voter purges, etc., though it would be very difficult. No, if it is by internal means, via ballot tampering, ballot stuffing, machine hacking, and the like given that the nation is too decentralized to pull of such a massive conspiracy, there would be whistleblowers

There only have been isolated cases of voter fraud. There has been small amounts of 'irregularities', and both are common to all elections. In a larger election, with more ballots, it is logical these numbers will increase. To date, there is no evidence, none whatsoever, to prove Trump's allegation that 'Democrats stole the election'.

Question for all you election experts, i.e. if some of you worked on an election please respond.
2020 saw the greatest increase in vote by mail.
Consequently the chances for signature verification errors increased with out a question.
So I've not heard any studies though of mail in ballots that the analysis of those ballots that had a different signature on the request for an absentee ballot than on the return envelope that contained the ballot.
Now being over 65, I've for several elections have voted absentee. And I have no argument with the process.
But I've not heard of any election officials that have done any analysis of signatures that were found different on the ballot envelope versus the signature on the request.
Here is an example:
But to my knowledge the "questioned signature" (on the right) had characteristics that could have been compared with other "questioned signatures" to see if there were commonalities.

In the AZ election the difference between Hobbs winning over Lake was 17,116 votes.
Which was correct signature?
The reason that is important is that all you have to do is request once... and then thereafter future ballots will be mailed to the address...regardless if the voter has moved.
So with 38,909 ballots where the request signature and the returned ballot signature are definitely different.
With 17,116 votes difference and the below votes along with 38,000+ that WERE counted but obviously different signatures, there is a problem.

Remember election verification process specifically in Az. has this guide for signature verification.

The concept, in theory, is simple. First, voters are mailed their ballot and a return envelope. After filling out the ballot, voters are asked to place it in the envelope, seal it, and then sign the envelope's exterior. When election officials receive the ballot envelope from the voter, these officials compare the signature on the return envelope to one or more of the voter's signatures on file. If the signatures are sufficiently similar, it is considered to be reasonable evidence that the registered voter cast the ballot.

In my view, the signature verification method is not foolproof.

Election voter fraud does it exist?​

Yes, voter fraud exists, but to such a small degree it has no impact on the outcome of an election.

I sometimes wonder how retarded a person has to be to commit voter fraud and risk jail.

For example, a Nevada Republican who voted in his dead wife's name. She died of cancer in 2017. When the illegal ballot was discovered, he expressed shock and outrage that someone voted in his wife's name and cited it as proof the election was stolen! Then the Nevada GOP cited it with moral outrage. Then Tucker Carlson fell for the hoax and also cited it as proof the election was stolen by Democrats.

You can see the fraudster expressing his disbelief and surprise that someone voted in his dead wife's name in this tweet:

It takes a special kind of asshole to vote in his dead wife's name and then went on the air to express his shock and moan that someone "took advantage of his grief".

Nevada man who voted twice using dead wife’s ballot sentenced to probation, fined $2,000

A judge on Tuesday sentenced a Las Vegas man to probation on a charge he voted twice in the 2020 election by mailing in his deceased wife’s ballot.
www.8newsnow.com

www.8newsnow.com

And guess who perpetuated the fraudster's lies?

Tucker Carlson.

Here's Tucker Carlson's story where he fell for the hoax: Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen

There is a retraction at the top since the hoax was discovered, but he sticks to his bullshit claim dead people voted and that it was done by Democrats.

Forum List

Back