Election: Hillary vs. Putin vs. Kim

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Suppose like some places, the rules don't allow for anyone else on the ballot or write -ins.

Suppose Hillary and Kim and Putin were running for POTUS as soon as you could vote?

Who would you vote for?

Is there a polling feature on this board.?

I want to hear from everybody, but Hillary Haters in particular..

Suppose like some places, the rules don't allow for anyone else on the ballot or write -ins.

Suppose Hillary and Kim and Putin were running for POTUS as soon as you could vote?

Who would you vote for?

lol..lemme guess, you don't care about hillary, you didn't vote for hillary, you are so over the election and hillary haters do not live in your head.

Last edited:
Putin would be my vote without any hesitation. Great, reliable and brave guy, who keeps making Russia great again. And your best ally if you want to fight against Deep State.

‘Putin’s watching out for Russia, we should do the same’: US congressman on US-Russia relations

As Cohen explains, "Bill Clinton said this not too long ago: To the extent that he knew and dealt with Putin directly, he never knew him to say anything that he, Putin, didn't mean, or ever to go back on his word or break a promise he made to Clinton."
Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen | HuffPost

Putin would be my vote without any hesitation. Great, reliable and brave guy, who keeps making Russia great again. And your best ally if you want to fight against Deep State.
Nothing speaks American like backing a Russian brute who murders political opponents, runs a kleptocracy, undermines democracy, hates the rule of law and suppresses the free press. Well not American but Trumpist anyway.

Nothing speaks American like backing a Russian brute who murders political opponents, runs a kleptocracy, undermines democracy, hates the rule of law and suppresses the free press. Well not American but Trumpist anyway.
Tell your Soros controlled Media to start delivering you the truth about Russia once in a while rather than wild Hollywood stories.

Everything you said is wrong if you talk about Russia but is absolutely right if you talk about Ukraine and its current "leaders" (=Deep State puppets) however your Media prefers to hide it from you.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine, so I know what I'm talking about. You seem to be from a parallel world.

Who would you vote for?

Trolling trollers trolling trolls

Forum List

Back