2016 Election were now?

• Clinton

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
People use Hillary's ''imperfections" as the reason why Trump beat her.

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

Think this would have enough interest to be worthwhile?

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

Hillary 2020?

Hillary 2020?

Funny how the Left keeps telling us how washed up Trump always is yet in EVERY POLL we take here (50-60 that I've seen taken in the last year), Trump is always ahead by 400-500% no matter what the argument or category! :21:

^^^^
th
:p

Put it down, toobfreak, and back away slowly

Polls would show Hillary winning because they are all rigged against Trump no matter what he does.

Almost right: eating a dog turd because you don't want to eat a baboon turd.

Both candidates were political turds.

But the winner has caused our economy to surge, unemployment to reach record low levels, black and Hispanic unemployment at record lows, businesses returning to the US and expanding, working people getting larger paychecks and bonuses, the USA once again respected in the world, terrible trade deals being fixed, stupid climate deals rejected, the Iran nuke deal cancelled, NK to the table for the first time ever.

If the hildebeast had won, none of these things would be happening. Wake up jakey boy.

No

-Geaux

But the winner has caused our economy to surge, unemployment to reach record low levels, black and Hispanic unemployment at record lows, businesses returning to the US and expanding, working people getting larger paychecks and bonuses, the USA once again respected in the world, terrible trade deals being fixed, stupid climate deals rejected, the Iran nuke deal cancelled, NK to the table for the first time ever.

If the hildebeast had won, none of these things would be happening. Wake up jakey boy.
(1) TrumpTurd has been riding the Obama recovery way.

(2) Blacks and Hispanics were already at record low unemployment falling almost eight and nine points, while Trump has had trouble getting them to fall half a point.

(3) North Korea, Iran, and Russia are laughing in our face, and our allies despise us

One reason HRC lost is because she was a lazy campaigner; she took for granted she would win the election.
Trump ran circles around HRC on the campaign trail.

Besides those facts, HRC & Trump were the two worst possible candidates that the DNC & the GOP could have offered.

When you have two piles of dog shit in your yard there aint a whole lot to pick from.

The OBAMA RECOVERY WAVE (I assume that is what you were trying to spell).

Boy, now there's a new delusional term I NEVER HEARD ONCE while Obumma was still in office! If it ever existed at all, it started around Nov. 10th, 2016, the day after the nation heard that Obama was finally HEADING THE F--K OUT THE DOOR and that Hillary would not be following!

Polls would show Hillary winning because they are all rigged against Trump no matter what he does.

May the last sound you hear is Trump beating on the inside of your c

Polls would show Hillary winning because they are all rigged against Trump no matter what he does.[/QU

No. Hillary is SPAM, (the "food") Trump is cyanide.

The OBAMA RECOVERY WAVE (I assume that is what you were trying to spell).

Boy, now there's a new delusional term I NEVER HEARD ONCE while Obumma was still in office! If it ever existed at all, it started around Nov. 10th, 2016, the day after the nation heard that Obama was finally HEADING THE F--K OUT THE DOOR and that Hillary would not be following!
Absolutely!! IMO it takes a special type of moron to try to give Obama credit for our current economic growth. The very thought of Hillary in the Whitehouse made business skins crawl.

Forum List

Back