Election fraud is still occurring

So, the country will keep going down the tubes, but faster?

They hate themselves. Why is it surprising that they have voted to destroy themselves?

We in the red states will not welcome them when they have destroyed their own homes.

We in the more rural areas of America have the Three S rule.

They hate themselves. Why is it surprising that they have voted to destroy themselves?

We in the red states will not welcome them when they have destroyed their own homes.

We in the more rural areas of America have the Three S rule.
I'm afraid they are aimed at destroying yours too. I somehow hoped you'd win decisively, though I don't think there'd be much difference in terms of US/Russia relations, but the bastards cheated somewhere again it seems and it saddens me in a way.

I'm afraid they are aimed at destroying yours too. I somehow hoped you'd win decisively, though I don't think there'd be much difference in terms of US/Russia relations, but the bastards cheated somewhere again it seems and it saddens me in a way.

Just watch us.

Blue wave

Enjoy paying far more than I do for gas and food. You voted for it. You got it.

Just keep it in your shitholes when you're making the decision between eating your neighbor or starving. It'll be fun for us to sit back and watch.

No matter how you slice it...the USA is dead :(

Either the election box is tainted...or Americans will really vote for their abusers in mass.

They sold their own freedom for a free obamaphone.

Last one to leave...turn out the lights.

Keep it up. That kind of crap is election poison lol. I have a feeling the GOP is split badly enough so that Joe can get some of them to go along with the Democrats on a lot of bills that we need obviously
Joe already has gotten some GOP help in his first two years.

I updated my meme for you guys..

90A4552B-3D7E-4CD4-8A43-C94FFE050872.jpeg

We're still taking the House tonight. It's just not as big of a "red wave" that we wanted and had it not been for election fraud, it would have been a bloodbath for you Democrats. Even so, you can look forward to an audit in the ballot machines coming up.
The fact is you believed the polls. Never believe what the polls say.

Why is this in the conspiracy forum? You want to hear something funny, I have been playing with the mods at You tube, I make fake accounts and post videos on how the 2020 election was stolen, they take them down, then I argue with them about it, saying the democrats impeached a sitting president before an election, that's stealing a election, so far I am 0 and 3 .

You tube refuses to let any videos air saying the 2020 election was stolen
Well the op realises the facist mods will move it here anyways,this section is really the best section to come to cause what the mods consider to be theories on government corruption,are facts they don’t want most members to see so they put it in this section.

Dalia you live in France you are proof thst these paid trolls of the dnc like kissmy and bodecca and so many others can’t handle the truth that it’s only here in the states that the sheep deny reality election fraud occurred in 2022 thst the whole world outside the states knows this.

Forum List

Back