Election fraud is still occurring

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Mike Lindell has been using an election data collection company named Edison Research, where he has access to real-time election results in a line chart format. Edison Research is also used by ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC News.

Election Polling Services - Edison Research

He was presenting data on his Lindell TV stream on Frankspeech tonight that showed the anomalies in the mid term elections. For example, at one time in the vote count, there was a point where Herschel Walker caught up to Warnock. At that point, there was what Lindell calls a "crime spike." Warnock's vote count immediately spiked dramatically.

Lindell is following every election going on during the mid terms. The results he's finding do show that election fraud is taking place tonight. I hope we can have this resolved.

“We are Tracking Every Race by Cyber… We are Watching” – Mike Lindell Issues Stern Warning to Anyone Who Attempts to Steal and Rig the Election"​

"On Monday, Mike Lindell joined Steve Bannon in the War Room for a discussion about the midterm election.

Mike Lindell has issued a stern warning to anyone who makes an attempt to steal and rig the election.

“We’re going to be watching every race,” Lindell announced.

“We’re going to have the real-time crime desk going at frankspeech.com… We are tracking every race by cyber. I want all the bad guys out there to know through the Edison report, we are watching. And we also have another way to watch what’s going on with the computers and the machines. So I’m putting them all on notice! Steve, they’re all on notice. You can turn in at crime.frankspeech.com if you see anything.”

"We are Tracking Every Race by Cyber... We are Watching" - Mike Lindell Issues Stern Warning to Anyone Who Attempts to Steal and Rig the Election (VIDEO)

Why is this in the conspiracy forum? You want to hear something funny, I have been playing with the mods at You tube, I make fake accounts and post videos on how the 2020 election was stolen, they take them down, then I argue with them about it, saying the democrats impeached a sitting president before an election, that's stealing a election, so far I am 0 and 3 .

You tube refuses to let any videos air saying the 2020 election was stolen

Ha ha trump and your conspiracy insanity are done. Check the vote lol

We're still taking the House tonight. It's just not as big of a "red wave" that we wanted and had it not been for election fraud, it would have been a bloodbath for you Democrats. Even so, you can look forward to an audit in the ballot machines coming up.

We're still taking the House tonight. It's just not as big of a "red wave" that we wanted and had it not been for election fraud, it would have been a bloodbath for you Democrats.
Keep it up. That kind of crap is election poison lol. I have a feeling the GOP is split badly enough so that Joe can get some of them to go along with the Democrats on a lot of bills that we need obviously

Here's an example. Look at the "crime spike" and consequent tracking that occurred in the Minnesota Governor's race. This is real-time data collected from the voting machines...

anom1.jpg

Michigan Attorney General's race:

1667975859063.png

Last edited:
Bonjour, i am here in France watching a " déjà vu" of stolen 2020 election this is pretty creepy and this party DemocRAT call himself Democrat what a joke.

Bonjour, i am here in France watching a " déjà vu" of stolen 2020 election this is pretty creepy and this party DemocRAT call himself Democrat what a joke.

You're having an election in France?

We're still taking the House tonight. It's just not as big of a "red wave" that we wanted and had it not been for election fraud, it would have been a bloodbath for you Democrats. Even so, you can look forward to an audit in the ballot machines coming up.
Did they fuck you up again? That's democracy for you.

Did they fuck you up again? That's democracy for you.
What did I say? :D Exactly what the French bitch did. You're being cruel. 😢
To this day I can't figure out who you are, gender wise. Moman, man or some other shit you're fond of these troubled times.
They won't confess. Tell me, someone who knows at least.

Last edited:
The guesstimate at this point is the Republicans might get control of the house by just 1-3 representative.

That puts a lot of stress on to McCarthy... to even get the votes to be speaker, or any R to become speaker without every single R vote, if I'm understanding the process?

And same with legislation out of the House, it will take McCarthy to whip every single R, to pass....

But then, this also gives any single R congress critter, POWER over McCarthy, for their vote....they could demand things be put in a bill or be taken out of it, in order for them to vote for it, kind of thing...

Much like Manchin and Sinema in the Senate used it to their advantage on legislation, which stalled everything and caused division among democrats, before they finally made amends.

In the House with Pelosi as speaker, even with just a 5 seat advantage, she managed the dem representatives like a loving, but STERN, experienced mother!!! :eek:

McCarthy is a weasel..... Flip flopper... Untrustworthy, I'm uncertain he can even win the speaker ship votes needed by Rs to win it?

Last edited:
Why is this in the conspiracy forum? You want to hear something funny, I have been playing with the mods at You tube, I make fake accounts and post videos on how the 2020 election was stolen, they take them down, then I argue with them about it, saying the democrats impeached a sitting president before an election, that's stealing a election, so far I am 0 and 3 .

You tube refuses to let any videos air saying the 2020 election was stolen

YouTube is owned by the lying, cheating, stealing left. They're a dying dinosaur. The only thing I use them for is recipes and music videos and craft tutorials.

Fascistbook is dying.

Twitter is now a conservative forum.

It may take time, but we will turn this country around.

Forum List

Back