Upcoming Right Wing Conspiracy Theory

Trump sabotaged the GOP by backing candidates that could not (largely) win and who held extremist views.

He is the reason there was no "red wave" last night. :)

1668008162978.png

The country has spoken and it has shown us that Trump is arguably the most beloved, admired and favored politician in the history of mankind

I vaguely recall that Dems lost 10 seats in the Senate and at least 150 seats in the house...

One of the worst midterm losses in political history.
2010??

63 seat pick up in the House and 7 in the Senate. All primarily due to the passage of the ACA. A program which ironically today enjoys more popularity than it did then.

For all of you who are celebrating the results as a victory for the Democrats, I have a simple question. They've been in control for two years. EVERY metric of domestic satisfaction of life is below sea-level. People are generally economically desperate and major cities have historically high crime rates. It's rather difficult to believe they'd vote to keep the status quo.

So... I have to ask, are you folks happy with the current situation or is it that you are so filled with hate for the "other" that you're willing to live in misery if it harms them?

For all of you who are celebrating the results as a victory for the Democrats, I have a simple question. They've been in control for two years. EVERY metric of domestic satisfaction of life is below sea-level. People are generally economically desperate and major cities have historically high crime rates. It's rather difficult to believe they'd vote to keep the status quo.

So... I have to ask, are you folks happy with the current situation or is it that you are so filled with hate for the "other" that you're willing to live in misery if it harms them?
No one is celebrating a victory for Democrats. The celebration is the red wave..turned into a puddle and Democrats weren't wiped out.
The majority realize that life is difficult right now. But it's difficult for everyone. And they rejected crazy..and specifically, the crazy of one Donald John Trump.

I am glad crazy didn't win. Because the misery we are in right now would have been magnified by a power of 10 if crazy had won. :)

Trump sabotaged the GOP by backing candidates that could not (largely) win and who held extremist views.

He is the reason there was no "red wave" last night. :)

Trump would not back a GOP candidate unless they supported his stolen election fantasies

It proved to be fatal

2010??

63 seat pick up in the House and 7 in the Senate. All primarily due to the passage of the ACA. A program which ironically today enjoys more popularity than it did then.
GOP won at least 10 seats in the Senate this election and so far, over 100 seats in the House...
There is a good chance that Speaker McCarthy will step down and appoint Trump as House Speaker..

That way when Biden and Harris are impeached, Trump will be president...

If this doesn't happen, it is proof that Democrats hate Jesus...

#MAGA

Happy that the nation has turned away from White Nationalism and toward some sound governance.....ecstatic in fact.

"Trump was such a threat that the GOP sabotaged the candidates Trump endorsed."

Watch.
No the Dems made a brilliant political move by investing $40,000,000 backing Trump backed republicans to beat out the non Trump Republicans running against them.
Every one of them lost.
When is the last time one party donated $40 MILLION into their OPPONENTS campaign???

This is a HUUUGE wake up call.
DUMP THE TRUMP.... WIN IN 2024!!!!!

Forum List

Back