Election Dress Codes

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
I don't know how many states ban certain clothing at polling places but IMO such bans are completely unconstitutional.

I have a right to vote and I have a right to free speech.

Who the fuck is the government to tell me I won't be allowed into a polling place because they don't like my choice of clothes?

Last edited:
My friend pulled one off. Wore a shirt that said 8645. It didn't get caught. LOL

I don't know how many states ban certain clothing at polling places but IMO such bans are completely unconstitutional.

Who the fuck is the government to tell me I won't be allowed into a polling place because theu don't like my choice of clothes?

It is unconstitutional to intimidate people who attend the polls. If your clothes are intimidating it could be said you are breaking the law.

Please learn the law before you break it...

My friend pulled one off. Wore a shirt that said 8645. It didn't get caught. LOL
I didn't know what that meant either until just now so how much of a statement is it?

Who the fuck is the government to tell me I won't be allowed into a polling place because theu don't like my choice of clothes?

It is unconstitutional to intimidate people who attend the polls. If your clothes are intimidating it could be said you are breaking the law.

Please learn the law before you break it...

Clothing is not intimidating. If you think otherwise you are too stupid to vote.

clothism... the new outrage
it started here folks

index.jpg

Read the ruling. The court ruled it could be banned but this ban was too broad.

Forum List

Back