NJ deliberately breaking election rules. OK so I just voted, when I walk in the door they ask me what district I am in

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
I do not know as I always went to vote in my neighborhood. So I look at the mail in ballot that they mailed me, it says district 6, and also district 13 representing Congressional and legislative districts. Then the lady says that I am not in the book that I never voted and I show her my mail in ballot with the district number. Then she hands me a ballot anyway and says vote, I say my vote will not count if I am not in the book so find the right bleeping book. Now they know that they lost it because I was mailed a ballot which I only brought to prove them wrong which I anticipated they would be (again one day I will be wrong)(you won't see it). So now they are telling me that there is no record of me but they will let me vote then rip up the ballot later. I say no, fix this right now or I am making a police report, you have my fucking name when the tax is due for some odd reason. Again the ballot they mailed me says district 6, so now I check the tax map and it shows us in district 4 which means my mailed in ballot was wrong and that if I used it my vote would not have been counted because they made a mistake that would have been blamed on me. I seriously never saw such a complete bunch of idiots all using plausible deniability to show that the error would have been mine.

Now, I complete the paperwork and fold the ballot into the envelope.

Remember that we are acting like this because of covid 19.

The last thing you need to do is lick the envelope with your spit and germs and hand it in with the virus.

Phil Murphy figured this out all by himself, I wish he was there to take my spit

Thanks, I would say only a very few are aware of the extent the Left is going through to steal this election.
It's off the chart. Our sweet naive ones just keep believing. No clue whatsoever.
How many will simply vote and not notice like you did?

Based on new aggressive actions by the ATF, I would say the election has already been decided.....and it's not good for Conservatives The Constitution or America.

Last edited:
Less than 7,000 people in my town.

needless to say, only one precinct, and only one place to cast a vote, (Between the Fire Department and Police Station).

Sorry for all you folks in big cities that have problems figuring out where to go.

needless to say, only one precinct, and only one place to cast a vote, (Between the Fire Department and Police Station).

Sorry for all you folks in big cities that have problems figuring out where to go.

It's not a matter of them not being able to figure out where to go....

It's a matter of cheating democrats marking their ballots (Republicans) in the wrong district....so that they can legally discard those ballots and thus remove a LOT of Trump votes.
"All that was required for evil tyrants to prevail was for people who called themselves "Patriots" to do nothing

It's not a matter of them not being able to figure out whee to go....

It's a matter of cheating democrats marking their ballots (Republicans) in the wrong district....so that they can legally discard those ballots and thus remove a LOT of Trump votes.

Not a problem we have in my area.

So, if Biden wins....is it still not your problem?

During Trumps next term, I hope we can find a way to straighten up this mess, on a per state level.
Is it possible to make a constitutional amendment, that would be universal for all states, and still allow states to set rules from that ?
We need fair elections, and we have proof from the past of cheating.
Democrats are just like China, they dont play fair.

I do not know as I always went to vote in my neighborhood. So I look at the mail in ballot that they mailed me, it says district 6, and also district 13 representing Congressional and legislative districts. Then the lady says that I am not in the book that I never voted and I show her my mail in ballot with the district number. Then she hands me a ballot anyway and says vote, I say my vote will not count if I am not in the book so find the right bleeping book. Now they know that they lost it because I was mailed a ballot which I only brought to prove them wrong which I anticipated they would be (again one day I will be wrong)(you won't see it). So now they are telling me that there is no record of me but they will let me vote then rip up the ballot later. I say no, fix this right now or I am making a police report, you have my fucking name when the tax is due for some odd reason. Again the ballot they mailed me says district 6, so now I check the tax map and it shows us in district 4 which means my mailed in ballot was wrong and that if I used it my vote would not have been counted because they made a mistake that would have been blamed on me. I seriously never saw such a complete bunch of idiots all using plausible deniability to show that the error would have been mine.

Now, I complete the paperwork and fold the ballot into the envelope.

Remember that we are acting like this because of covid 19.

The last thing you need to do is lick the envelope with your spit and germs and hand it in with the virus.

Phil Murphy figured this out all by himself, I wish he was there to take my spit
Wait...you bring your mail in vote because you knew there would be a problem?

WTF

Yes it is, you are just too brainwashed and zombified to see reality as it exist

Yes it is, you are just too brainwashed and zombified to see reality as it exist

I don't think he's zombified.
I just think MANY Republicans outside of major cities never see (except on TV) the massive crowds of Democrat Zombies.
They see the large Trump rallies and believe it is like that everywhere.

If you live in a million plus population Blue controlled area you see things a LOT differently.
People in the massive Blue areas never see rural America and don't believe that all those Trump supporters really matter (or exist)

Didn't vote for either of them.

I saw no difference in todays ticket than I saw in 2016.

Thanks, I would say only a very few are aware of the extent the Left is going through to steal this election.
It's off the chart. Our sweet naive ones just keep believing. No clue whatsoever.

Based on new aggressive actions by the ATF, I would say the election has already been decided.....and it's not good for Conservatives The Constitution or America.
Democrats are basically terrorists now.
Get used to it.

Democrats are basically terrorists now.
Get used to it.

I'll never get used to Tyranny.
But since no Patriots care to do anything about it.......

So, you do not vote ?

What kind of grown ass nine year old doesn't know what district they live in? wtf

zombified?

I don't like either candidate.

anyone that would vote for Trump is a moron.

anyone that would vote for Hillary or Biden is also a moron.

My eyes are open.

Not one of the three should be in the Oval Office.

Are yours.

If you're such a retard that you cannot figure out which polling place to go to, then you shouldn't be voting in the first place. :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

So, you do not vote ?

Not for the recent presidential candidates.

Forum List

Back