Election denier Stacey Abrams' solution for inflation: kill your children

I wish this was a joke.

Also, apparently inflation isn't an issue for people without children. :cuckoo:

This is why I am against censorship. Let people speak. Debate them where the platform facilitates this option, or, let them dig a hole for themselves and have their Freudian slips own the day.

As Pierre Trudeai famously said, ""There is no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation", I certainly agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were ever president that she would discourage pregnancy. I wonder if she views such birth decreases as a deficit that can easily be replaced by Central and South Americans.

This is why I am against censorship. Let people speak. Debate them where the platform facilitates this option, or, let them dig a hole for themselves and have their Freudian slips own the day.

As Pierre Trudeai famously said, ""There is no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation", I certainly agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were ever president that she would discourage pregnancy. I wonder if she views such birth decreases as a deficit that can easily be replaced by Central and South Americans.

I don't think this is a Freudian slip for her. I'm sure she sincerely believes that killing children (especially black and brown children) is a legitimate way to combat inflation.

So not being able to abort babies is causing inflation? How does that work? Roe v wade was just a few months ago. It hasn't been long enough for every woman in America to get pregnant and then have the baby.

It's a damn shame her mother was pro life.

Gap tooth needs a dentist
1666211014958.png

Dimm's have paid for over $100+ million in campaign abortion ads.
Yet, abortion does not even fall in the top 3 issues of independent women voters!!

How stupid is this??
Abortion is absolutely the only issue the filthy Democrats have. They sure as hell can't tout the good things that came of Democrats controlling the House, Senate and White House because there are none. In fact just the opposite with destruction.

Anybody that supports abortion was already going to vote for the party of Moon Bats. Not an issue for swing voters.

Wow...

The title is so inflammatory....

It Makes you wonder what she actually said.
It's not what she said. It's just that it never ends as she is allowed to make excuse after excuse for shortcomings and others cannot. There is nothing worse than the Prog woman belching her bullshit. The African American one is worse only for being perpetually angry while she screws herself over.

Forum List

Back