Two Weeks To Go, Still Haven't Heard From Charlie Crist. Was There A Fireworks Show Planned For The Victory? Anyone Know?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
For any of us here from Florida, and yes, I did make a similar post to this one, maybe two weeks ago where at least I haven't seen any Charlie Crisp for Governor ads here in the Sarasota/Tampa area. I have never seen anything like this following so many races over the decades where one candidate was rarely seen on any networks. So again, I will ask all of you, what's going on with Charlie Crist, being its almost election night. I am wondering if a major firework show was in the planning if he were to win. :abgg2q.jpg:

For any of us here from Florida, and yes, I did make a similar post to this one, maybe two weeks ago where at least I haven't seen any Charlie Crisp for Governor ads here in the Sarasota/Tampa area. I have never seen anything like this following so many races over the decades where one candidate was rarely seen on any networks. So again, I will ask all of you, what's going on with Charlie Crist, being its almost election night. I am wondering if a major firework show was in the planning if he were to win. :abgg2q.jpg:
Maybe you haven't been paying attention. I see commercials everyday up here in the panhandle.

Forum List

Back