Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.

The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona is a battleground state and will likely play a pivotal role in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

Lake's loss is the latest defeat for a series of candidates endorsed by Trump, who on Tuesday is expected to announce another White House bid.

Her defeat capped a triumphant week for Democrats, who defied Republicans' hopes for a "red wave" in the midterm elections.

Lake, a former television news anchor, was one of a string of Trump-aligned Republican candidates who lost battleground state races. Voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin also rejected election deniers in races for governor and other statewide election posts.

It cracks me up that progs think the term "election denier" is the worst epithet they can level at a conservative.

It cracks me up that progs think the term "election denier" is the worst epithet they can level at a conservative.

ikr?

They actually can't survive in a real fight and so they think they must wound us with bad words.

It's a massively entertaining cartoon show.

Hey genius, vote by mail should be the exception, not the rule. Out of country military and handicapped for example would be included in that. Being too lazy to get off your sofa is not a valid reason. Democrats want it to be the norm because it allows for them to do all sorts of shenanigans without being monitored. For example, if a group of college kids get paid to go to some lower income area to harvest votes, who is following them around to make sure they aren't enticing folks to vote a certain way or even paying them? The answer is nobody. If Democrats truly wanted secure elections, they would force the vast majority of people to come in with an ID to vote. They don't want that and they rely on their ideological, idealistic, ignorant constituency to support their nonsense.
Why? If it works for one, it works for all if they want to use it.

It took me about twelve years of canning, dehydrating and freeze drying. Most of the produce, I grew in my garden. Most of the meat, I bought from farmers I knew personally. I took very little off the shelf.

Who was deprived?

Name one person or be my bitch.

1668544779324.png

It took me about twelve years of canning, dehydrating and freeze drying. Most of the produce, I grew in my garden. Most of the meat, I bought from farmers I knew personally. I took very little off the shelf.

Who was deprived?

Name one person or be my bitch.

.Wow, FUNNY quick recovery, Except for the vulgar reply.

Why? If it works for one, it works for all if they want to use it.

Not true at all. Limiting the number of mail in ballots limits the exposure to cheating. It is that simple, but it would most certainly really hurt the Democrats to go back to the way it was done pre-COVID in the swing states, so they want no part of it. Why would they, it worked so well the first and second time. They love it and they can continue to tweak their harvesting methods. Remember, most Democrats live like ants, very close together which makes harvesting much more efficient and effective.

Equality. If mail in ballots work for some, it works for all, Mary.

Imagine you calling our troops "fraudsters".

The Democrats can't as easily harvest votes from troops abroad. What don't you get?

BTW, don't act as if you care about the military vote. They typically vote Republican.

Not true at all. Limiting the number of mail in ballots limits the exposure to cheating. It is that simple, but it would most certainly really hurt the Democrats to go back to the way it was done pre-COVID in the swing states, so they want no part of it. Why would they, it worked so well the first and second time. They love it and they can continue to tweak their harvesting methods. Remember, most Democrats live like ants, very close together which makes harvesting much more efficient and effective.
So.....ok for thee but not for me? If mail in ballots are "cheating", why are they used at all? If they are not "cheating", why not let Americans thru-out the country use them if they want to?

The Democrats can't as easily harvest votes from troops abroad. What don't you get?

BTW, don't act as if you care about the military vote. They typically vote Republican.
Your evidence? I was a Voting Officer in a few of my commands and it was hard to get red states to smooth the process for troops voting absentee. I myself had Texas ignore my Democrat ballots in three elections I tried to vote in.

So.....ok for thee but not for me? If mail in ballots are "cheating", why are they used at all? If they are not "cheating", why not let Americans thru-out the country use them if they want to?

Mail in ballots themselves aren't cheating, but it allows for cheating, which is why they should be the exception.

Your evidence? I was a Voting Officer in a few of my commands and it was hard to get red states to smooth the process for troops voting absentee. I myself had Texas ignore my Democrat ballots in three elections I tried to vote in.

If you were in the military and voted for Democrats, then you really are dense.

Forum List

Back