Election 2020 Challenges -- Georgia

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Use this thread to organize all the news and discussion on a state-wide basis for states still in contention..
It's VOLUNTARY.. But we'll get better discussions if all the facts and evidence, rumors and conspiracies don't all get mixed up.. These sticky threads will be here for 30 days and then left to float..

GEORGIA

Use this thread to organize all the news and discussion on a state-wide basis for states still in contention..
It's VOLUNTARY.. But we'll get better discussions if all the facts and evidence, rumors and conspiracies don't all get mixed up.. These sticky threads will be here for 30 days and then left to float..

GEORGIA

This isn't an actual challenge, but I heard Rush talking about a very strange deal with Georgia. Apparently when John Lewis died, many dems were pissed about something Trump did or didn't say or do and a major rift developed and now coincidentally (among many other coincidences), apparently it was HIS LONE DISTRICT in Georgia that was solely responsible for Trump losing the state!

And while many there are pissed, many Dems are singing about it like canaries and can't shut up. Funny things in EVERY swing state Trump needed to win. I'm sure this will be connected to or somehow involved in the challenges there.

ITMT, I did find this story connected to the event.

FULTON COUNTY, Georgia, November 4, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – With the outcome of the presidential election still too unresolved the following day, many eyes are on Georgia, where the final vote tally was delayed by a burst water pipe at a processing center for mail-in ballots, though the chairman of the state Republican Party suggests something more nefarious.

Election officials say the mishap at State Farm arena did not damage any ballots in the room, but the two hours it took to repair the pipe delayed the counting just the same, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

However, Georgia GOP Chairman David Shafer took to Twitter to relay reports that Republican poll watchers ran into unspecified “problems” with being allowed to observe at various polling places, and that Fulton County actually resumed counting ballots in secret after observers were sent home for the evening:
==================

1) Water Pipe Breaks

2) Vote counting delayed

3) Time to go home, poll watchers leave

4) Counting of votes then proceeds.

FULTON COUNTY, Georgia, November 4, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – With the outcome of the presidential election still too unresolved the following day, many eyes are on Georgia, where the final vote tally was delayed by a burst water pipe at a processing center for mail-in ballots, though the chairman of the state Republican Party suggests something more nefarious.

Election officials say the mishap at State Farm arena did not damage any ballots in the room, but the two hours it took to repair the pipe delayed the counting just the same, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

However, Georgia GOP Chairman David Shafer took to Twitter to relay reports that Republican poll watchers ran into unspecified “problems” with being allowed to observe at various polling places, and that Fulton County actually resumed counting ballots in secret after observers were sent home for the evening:
==================

1) Water Pipe Breaks

2) Vote counting delayed

3) Time to go home, poll watchers leave

4) Counting of votes then proceeds.

Sounds like Union rules.. Maybe --- we just don't realize how picky unions are these days about the danger of a busted water pipe.. Or being put under stressful conditions.

GEORGIA

Is this just for Georgia ?

Arizona was called to early. Just about everyone except the fuckers at the Fox News Desk know it.

Now, Trump is within 30,000 votes with a shit ton of ballots from non Maricopa county waiting to be counted.

I didn't think it possible...but he might pull it off.

GEORGIA

What are you thoughts on this Michigan glitch.

I hope everyone is looking at this....in two ways.

It says votes were miscounted.....and the glitch was corrected. Plausible given the place it happened.

But I also don't want there to be any possibility people are converting Biden Votes to Trump. Not at all.

I am totally pissed at this process and have lost faith.

We need some wins (as in something we can fucking trust).

What about recounts in states like CA.

I have friends who say they think the votes are inflated for democrats.

Nobody challenges them since CA is called about 1 microsecond after polls close for the democrats.

Easy way to run up the tallies so people can claim they won the popular vote.

In Oakland County’s 15th County Commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%.

That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold.

“I thought that was that,” Kochenderfer said. “Those were the results, and I said I would not seek a recount.”

But what a difference a day makes — in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

I might never vote again.

Really...nobody is reading this.

BREAKING: The Georgia Secretary of State announced Saturday afternoon that an “issue” was discovered regarding the count in Fulton County, which could potentially affect the outcome of the election in the state. No information has been released at this time to describe what that issue was or what effect it will have, but to order everyone there on a Saturday to oversee the issue shows a bit of seriousness to the problem. Fulton County’s late votes were allegedly breaking 9 to 1 for Biden.

AzogtheDefiler
bripat9643
kyzr
BlueGin

1604800053220.png

Guess What ?

I am never voting again.

Fuck this shit.

Like I just said in another thread--- This is easy to assess..

Guess What ?

I am never voting again.

Fuck this shit.

Georgia will be a recount.

It is important so we can put more pressure on Penn.

AZ will flip to Trump. It's happening.

Guess What ?

I am never voting again.

Fuck this shit.

Liberal...I don't believe you! Beam me to Georgia!

Guess What ?

I am never voting again.

Fuck this shit.

Can't "recount" on the same machines if that brand is the suspect in ALL those issues.. You'll need court orders to RE-RUN all that paper on a competitor's machine or a couple competitor's machines. That can't be done NATIONWIDE by certification and you'd need a legal challenge for every precinct in the country..

But if you challenge in a couple dozen counties in 4 states -- and you FIND descrepancies between brands of voting machines -- we're possibly looking at a nullified election.. Gawd knows what happens then..

Realize that the Dominion machines in questions have your Federal govts "seal of approval" on it. And only MORONS would approve a system with rogue "wireless connections" or not checked by independent labs.. But then again -- there is a minion of morons in your Federal govt..

Forum List

Back