Edelman CEO advice to others: Beware of the 'pushback against wokeness'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I hope more companies do like Netflix did, and tell their woke employees they can go fuck themselves!

With an ongoing war in Europe, an ongoing public health crisis, and various social issues gripping America, corporate executives increasingly find themselves facing questions from employees about whether or not they plan to take a stand.

But if CEOs were to take a stand against this backdrop, according to Edelman CEO Richard Edelman, it shouldn’t be representing the company.

The only reason corporations INITIALLY become involved in social issues is for money. Profits.

The minute black people had money, you started seeing them in the ads. The minute gays had money, you saw Pride Night at Disneyland. Hispanics don't have much money, so you don't see a "whole" lot of American corps bending over backwards for the Hispanics. And the Asians buy Asian products from Asia, so again, not a whole lot of targeted advertising there

The only reason corporations INITIALLY become involved in social issues is for money. Profits.

The minute black people had money, you started seeing them in the ads. The minute gays had money, you saw Pride Night at Disneyland. Hispanics don't have much money, so you don't see a "whole" lot of American corps bending over backwards for the Hispanics. And the Asians buy Asian products from Asia, so again, not a whole lot of targeted advertising there
Not an a valid reason.

White and Asian dollars FAR outpace black dollars.

Blacks in advertising is about miscegenation, indoctrination, and white replacement.

It’s more about shakedown. Too many whites in commercials would brand advertisers with charges of racism and white supremacy. It all goes back to demonizing American culture in order to supplant the culture.
Which has its root in the issues I talked about.

The ROOT of all of this is about replacing whites.

Which has its root in the issues I talked about.

The ROOT of all of this is about replacing whites.
Blacks CAN'T replace whites.

They're incapable of it.

Society would fall apart completely without the old white men the libtards are so rude to.

I hope more companies do like Netflix did, and tell their woke employees they can go fuck themselves!

If you read that article that muppet also said this... “Business became the most trusted institution two years ago, January,” Edelman said... 😂

Maybe stop embarrassing yourself by dropping to your knees and felating every CEO that tells you their company shits rainbows and unicorns...

Blacks CAN'T replace whites.

They're incapable of it.

Society would fall apart completely without the old white men the libtards are so rude to.
Well they did in South Africa, and they did in Brazil.

Yes, both of those are absolute shitholes now.

But that's what is happening.

Consumers need to tell woke companies to go fuck themselves as well.

Don't buy their products and be vocal on their social media accounts and online with others. Because just griping about it under your breath or thinking it will go away won't fix anything. The more vocal you are against woke companies the more you will embolden them to speak up also.

Not an a valid reason.

White and Asian dollars FAR outpace black dollars.

Blacks in advertising is about miscegenation, indoctrination, and white replacement.
/-----/ I've spent nearly 50 years in advertising, sales, and marketing. Trust me - this too shall pass. It's the fashion du juor.

Consumers need to tell woke companies to go fuck themselves as well.

Don't buy their products and be vocal on their social media accounts and online with others. Because just griping about it under your breath or thinking it will go away won't fix anything. The more vocal you are against woke companies the more you will embolden them to speak up also.
They are, you just have a faulty perception of who their customers are.

Forum List

Back