The scourge of white whining

If we pay ya'll $56K, will you shut the fuck up and go away?
I think you're going to have to do a bit more research on the damage done before you ask that question.

The poorest black person living in America is in the top one percent in the world.

You aren't owed squat.

Go out and make something of yourself instead of whining like a little bitch.
We are owe several trillion dollars.

I've made something of myself.

You have what you do because the government gave it to you. You would never have made it facing what we face. Not what you imagine we face, but what we actually face.

So stop repeating dumb ass white racist bullshit.

No, you're not. You are owed nothing. Just being born in the USA, for all of its warts, is a gift.

The fact that you can't see that just shows how fucked up you are.

The Chinese were treated FAR worse than the blacks ever were. They could be, and were, killed like dogs in the street.

They didn't whine, they worked, and worked hard, and now they own vast tracts of property, and in most cases are better off than the scumbags who treated them so poorly.

But you infants just sit and whine.

Grow up baby.

And one other thing, I was born in Los Angeles to a very poor family. I lived in a truck my first 7 years, then a trailer after that till I went to college. Moving into the dorms was a huuuge step up.

So no, the government never gave me a damned thing. I did it on my own.

White kids need to lear our history. Just like everybody else.
Hearing it in a classroom isn't the issue. It's the demand from the educaation system and other agencies in government that are going to cause severe blowback. If you think a social movement that is sustained by complicit media, is going to be enough to subjugate whites, you are deluding yourself.

We are owe several trillion dollars.

I've made something of myself.

You have what you do because the government gave it to you. You would never have made it facing what we face. Not what you imagine we face, but what we actually face.

So stop repeating dumb ass white racist bullshit.

So, what is it, exactly, that you want? What would make everything equitable?

And here we have 3 examples of what the writer, who is whites, is talking about.

White kids need to lear our history. Just like everybody else.
Let's make a deal... we'll teach white kids about historical wrongs based on race if YOU demand black kids be taught to read, write and perform basic maths, especially if they are in inner-city schools. Fair enough?

Forum List

Back