Earth just had hottest 12 months in recorded history

I found (and posted) data for the last 11,000 years and 2 or 3 glacial/interglacial cycle before that which were all exceeded by this year's global temperature. I think that's enough to indicate something might be happening. No?
"Something" doesn't necessarily mean that it's 1st world industrial man....Well, unless you're a guilt mongering misanthrope, who knows a good grift when the see one.

The first reliable thermometer wasn't invented until 1714 and it wasn't until several decades later before it was used as a reliable weather measurement tool. That was only in areas populated by Europeans and mostly in big cities or university towns. Large areas of the earth went unrecorded.

We have no idea what the temperature of the earth was prior to modern times and even that is sketchy at best, especially when the Environmental Wackos have been caught lying about it.

When it comes to "not a climate scientist" neither are abu afak or Crick. For that matter, neither are Al Gore or that obnoxious Scandinavian teen girl Greta Thunberg.

As taxpayers and voters, we Citizens have an obligation to know as much if not more than the people we elect to make guv'mint policy/laws and allocate guv'mint funds - such as hiring "climate scientists" and paying for funds/grants to do climate research.

One of the reasons we teach basic sciences in K-12 schooling, and beyond (or use to) is to assure future citizens-voters-taxpayers have an essential grounding in such areas to live better and not make harmful mistakes. For example, ideally you were taught why not to mix ammonia and chlorine to make a better cleaning solution. I'd hope you were anyway and wonder if you could answer, off the top of your head with out web-searching, why you shouldn't mix the two.

Point here is that you are engaging in a "climate debate"; seem to be coming from a point of great ignorance on climate and basic science, and that is why you choose the cop-out; CYA path you now wish to follow.
WTF are you talking about?
I have both put up THEE most authoritative links possible (OPs on Every Pillar issue) as well as explaining some crucial points in my own words.

You do nothing except deny and repeatedly put up your IDIOTIC and Irrelevant 6" 600 Million year graph, which is OBVIOUSLY Useless in discerning the cause of our warming in the last 150 years.

You are a pure partisan and TOO STUPID To debate.
`
``

Appeal to authority isn't an argument.

Though I'm not a climate scientist, I can see the clear pattern...This is the exact tale of existential woe told by the Mathusians, J.K Galbraith, Paul Ehrlich, and dozens of cultists and other doomsayers throughout the centuries....The climate grift is yet another repackaged means to the same end.

Appeal to authority​

You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.​

It's important to note that this fallacy should not be used to dismiss the claims of experts, or scientific consensus. Appeals to authority are not valid arguments, but nor is it reasonable to disregard the claims of experts who have a demonstrated depth of knowledge unless one has a similar level of understanding and/or access to empirical evidence. However, it is entirely possible that the opinion of a person or institution of authority is wrong; therefore the authority that such a person or institution holds does not have any intrinsic bearing upon whether their claims are true or not.

`
`

Appeal to authority​

You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.​

It's important to note that this fallacy should not be used to dismiss the claims of experts, or scientific consensus. Appeals to authority are not valid arguments, but nor is it reasonable to disregard the claims of experts who have a demonstrated depth of knowledge unless one has a similar level of understanding and/or access to empirical evidence. However, it is entirely possible that the opinion of a person or institution of authority is wrong; therefore the authority that such a person or institution holds does not have any intrinsic bearing upon whether their claims are true or not.

`
`
"Consensus" is politics, not science.

The appeals to authority of you warmer cultists exclude all who don't come to your conclusions....Your "science" doesn't stand up to the rigors that all other science does...You've got a popcorn fart, warmer.

I only post 1 or 2 every few days here now.
Just leave neg feedback for the intractable and DISHONEST Morons and Trolls.
It's pretty much all on the tireless (60 a day) Crick who also should not bother and just leave this Troll section to the MAGAts.
Making USMB the pure laughing stock it deserves to be known as.

`
Cool....

tenor.gif

I don't have the patience to grapple with your ignorance. I applaud abu afak and Crick for their resilience.
I only post 1 or 2 every few days here now. Left for a month or two completely a short while ago.
Just leave neg feedback for the intractable and DISHONEST Morons and Trolls.

It's pretty much all on the tireless (60 a day) Crick who also should not bother and just leave this Troll section to the MAGAts.
Making USMB the pure laughing stock it deserves to be known as.

`

They use a model that fails empirical verification to make these claims.
Prove it
Then ignore basic scientific practice and make claims their own measuring equipment says is impossible due to its PHYSICAL limitations.
Prove it
They lie blatantly as if it is fact.
Prove it.
The desperation to keep the AGW lie alive is stunning.
Your willingness to spew lies is stunning.

Prove it

Prove it

Prove it.

Your willingness to spew lies is stunning.

HA HA HA,

You lie all the time have you forgotten how often I have quoted Marcott about the chart you never stop using despite that it is junk and stupid and YOU ignore it.

You have been answered many times you behave like a climate cultist in closed world because you are a deeply programmed warmist/alarmist bot.

You lied about the Hot Spot which I have shown the claims are NOT accepted by the NOAA that runs those very databases gave you the link you IGNORE it.

You lied about Tropical Storm and Hurricane trends I gave you the official data from JMA, BOM, The National Weather Service you IGNORED them all.

You lied about Positive Feedback Loop which has NEVER existed in a BILLION years but suddenly it is lurking under your bed because you fear the bogeyman!

"Consensus" is politics, not science.

The appeals to authority of you warmer cultists exclude all who don't come to your conclusions....Your "science" doesn't stand up to the rigors that all other science does...You've got a popcorn fart, warmer.

They use the consensus evasion when they can't use the science because either they don't know it, or they know they can't answer it.

Forum List

Back