Earth just had hottest 12 months in recorded history

This won't require excessive guv'mint tyranny or excessive taxes/debt, so obviously it won't be applied by the Pro-AGW/ACC Fascists.
(May have to get some of these for our grove~mini-forest)

How a Humble Mushroom Could Save Forests and Fight Climate Change​

Inoculating trees with an edible fungi can produce more protein per hectare than pasture-raised beef, while reforesting, storing carbon and restoring biodiversity.

This won't require excessive guv'mint tyranny or excessive taxes/debt, so obviously it won't be applied by the Pro-AGW/ACC Fascists.
(May have to get some of these for our grove~mini-forest)

How a Humble Mushroom Could Save Forests and Fight Climate Change​

Inoculating trees with an edible fungi can produce more protein per hectare than pasture-raised beef, while reforesting, storing carbon and restoring biodiversity.​

To borrow a tactic you and your friends have used in the past: how much of these humble mushrooms do you grow and eat every week?

No dude. Let's be honest right now. The truly frustrating part is these are not all objectively stupid people. They're just ignorant. And stubborn. They should be smart enough to fight their way out of the paper bag they've placed themselves in. It's more disappointing than anything, is it not?
Factually correct is what we are.

Again, challenge any of our facts. I'll be happy to sink your stupid ass.

HA HA HA, You lie all the time have you forgotten how often I have quoted Marcott about the chart you never stop using despite that it is junk and stupid and YOU ignore it.

You have been answered many times you behave like a climate cultist in closed world because you are a deeply programmed warmist/alarmist bot.

You lied about the Hot Spot which I have shown the claims are NOT accepted by the NOAA that runs those very databases gave you the link you IGNORE it.

You lied about Tropical Storm and Hurricane trends I gave you the official data from JMA, BOM, The National Weather Service you IGNORED them all.

You lied about Positive Feedback Loop which has NEVER existed in a BILLION years but suddenly it is lurking under your bed because you fear the bogeyman!
Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.

That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".
[......]
Nature
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

Last edited:
Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.

That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".
[......]
Nature
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

To borrow a tactic you and your friends have used in the past: how much of these humble mushrooms do you grow and eat every week?
None yet. Just came across the link yesterday.
Will be looking to find a source since we do have a mini-forest~grove of trees at the South end of our property.
We did finally get enough morels this year to harvest for a few meals.

BTW, what are you "Ape Fuck" doing on your property to sequester CO2?
Do either of you phonies even own property to devote to covering your carbon footprint?

Wife and I support enough flora, and fauna, to cover ours and several others.

None yet. Just came across the link yesterday.
Will be looking to find a source since we do have a mini-forest~grove of trees at the South end of our property.
We did finally get enough morels this year to harvest for a few meals.

BTW, what are you "Ape Fuck" doing on your property to sequester CO2?
Do either of you phonies even own property to devote to covering your carbon footprint?

Wife and I support enough flora, and fauna, to cover ours and several others.
Abu and I are not the same person.

We (my wife and I) own three houses. Two have typical suburban lawns, one is 1.5 acres of woods. All three have large butterfly gardens.

Have you been voting for candidates who accept mainstream science?

Those getting published are following the agenda that is pro-AGW/ACC. Those thousands that oppose this hypothesis are not getting published at anywhere near an equal volume.
For good reason.
  1. Not climate scientists
  2. Fossil fuel industry supported trolls
  3. Fossil fuel industry invested trolls
  4. Politically motivated, willingly deceived trolls
  5. See 1.
While there is a near-unanimous consensus among climate scientists that human activity is causing the planet to warm, public opinion in the U.S. lags far behind. Only 70 percent of Americans (79 percent of Democrats and 56 percent of Republicans) believe there is evidence for global warming, according to recent national figures. Corporate funding that seeds doubt on the science of climate change has helped create this wide disparity in beliefs on climate change between scientists and the general public, particularly Republicans, according to a recent study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The Republican party’s two leading presidential candidates say they do not believe in manmade global warming.
Make up your mind. Are you a proud denier or not?

For good reason.
  5. See 1.

Like you actually know what's happening to the planet.

Abu and I are not the same person.

We (my wife and I) own three houses. Two have typical suburban lawns, one is 1.5 acres of woods. All three have large butterfly gardens.

Have you been voting for candidates who accept mainstream science?
Mainstream science?

For good reason.
  5. See 1.

Michael Mann was a meteorologist! Now what?

Forum List

Back