Early family formation is the human norm; why have we made it so exceptional?

Because the leftists realized a long time ago that mothers and fathers protect their children…….and in order to control people, the leftists need to break down the family…..you can’t exploit children if the parents are in the way….

People are not having kids, that is the point of the OP.,

Can you not read at all?

Young people aspire to more in this life than just get married, have kids, work incessantly, chase after the kids, was, rinse, repeat. They're careers are providing them with other possibilities that are more appealing. I applaud them because they are entitled to NOT have kids if they desire. Some wackos believe that it's the young females DUTY to have kids for the good of the nation. That's ummm wrong.

Well said.

My 28 year old is one of those. Yes, I would love some grandkids, but that is not her plan right now and I fully support it.

Oh, and he is making more money than 90% plus of the people in the nation and she leaves in a couple weeks for 3 week business trip to Dubai, Greece and Spain. Hard to do those things when you have kids.

Thank you for proving once again you can't f*ing read and that you have the reading comprehension level of a kindergartner.
I read that Boeberts 16 year old son is about to be a dad. What part of her parenting should we replicate?

This from the dumb bitch that thinks raising kids is cheaper than birth control? Really?

Not to mention, there are plenty of people in the world, we no longer need double digit kid families

Why don't you write your representative and ask them to pass legislation capping the number of Children parents can have, like '1 per child' as China did?

If you mention China's previous policy and that it would be great for Global Warming I am sure Biden would live it. He might even bypass Congress and make it an edict.

Children are a person's investment in their own genetic future. If they choose to opt out for material gain, personal comfort, or selfish indulgence; so be it. Darwin works in many ways...

I read that Boeberts 16 year old son is about to be a dad. What part of her parenting should we replicate?

I did not say you should replicare any of her parenting techniques.

I see your inability to read and piss-poor reading conprehension level have not gotten better in the last 2 minutes.

Why don't you write your representative and ask them to pass legislation capping the number of Children parents can have, like '1 per child' as China did?

If you mention China's previous policy and that it would be great for Global Warming I am sure Biden would live it. He might even bypass Congress and make it an edict.

If someone wants to have 10 kids (as my sister did) I fully support them. If someone wants to have no kids, I fully support them as well.

Unlike you, I do not need to agree with something to support it.

Because the leftists realized a long time ago that mothers and fathers protect their children…….and in order to control people, the leftists need to break down the family…..you can’t exploit children if the parents are in the way….

That's idiotic. Leftists love their children. Describe this exploitation you are yapping about.

Thank you for proving once again you can't f*ing read and that you have the reading comprehension level of a kindergartner.
But the subject of the OP is someone who herself was a teenage mom and whose son is a teenage father...and we are rejoicing and celebrating it.....

I'd prefer my kid to at least finish college and start his career first before he gets married and have children.....it isn't the norm these days, but I would prefer that...but it is his life and his choice....

and if a teen is taking birth control to prevent a pregnancy until he or she is ready, why is that any of your or my business?

But the subject of the OP is someone who herself was a teenage mom and whose son is a teenage father...and we are rejoicing and celebrating it.....

I'd prefer my kid to at least finish college and start his career first before he gets married and have children.....it isn't the norm these days, but I would prefer that...but it is his life and his choice....

and if teen is taking birth control to prevent a pregnancy until she is ready, why is that any of your or my business?

The subject of the OP was also the one that thinks birth control is more expensive than kids. Nobody should ever listen to a thing she has to say.

and if a teen is takinbirth control to prevent a pregnancy until he or she is ready, why is that any of your or my business?
I fully disagree with the article. Get educated, work into you mid to late 30s then have kids. At that point one has been able to secure finances and can properly afford kids. Also there'd be a lot less abortions as well. No downsides.

I fully disagree with the article. Get educated, work into you mid to late 30s then have kids. At that point one has been able to secure finances and can properly afford kids. Also there'd be a lot less abortions as well. No downsides.
I would think that is the goal....especially in this economy......

and a 16 and a 17 yr old getting married and having children is assuredly going to place the burden on the grand parents while the teen parents go to work, school, etc.....which they could be doing "WITHOUT KIDS" if they took their time and waited......

birth control is HUGE....unless you are a radical right-winger...then it's Marxism...

From the article....

Something should bother us about the latest installment in Boebert family chronicles: premarital sex.

Can anyone in this thread honestly say they waited till marriage to have sex?

Anyone?

I would think that is the goal....especially in this economy......

and a 16 and a 17 yr old getting married and having children is assuredly going to place the burden on the grand parents while the teen parents go to work, school, etc.....which they could be doing "WITHOUT KIDS" if they took their time and waited......

birth control is HUGE....unless you are a radical right-winger...then it's Marxism...
The anti abortion folk don't promote birth control which makes no sense. Encourage women to use it and abortion goes away on its own. Hard to understand.

Forum List

Back