White House U-Haul ramming suspect Sai Kandula jailed until next week, charges downgraded

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Charges downgraded?

Fedboi?

The alleged neo-Nazi accused of ramming a rented U-Haul truck into White House security barriers will be held in federal jail pending a detention hearing next week, according to reports.

Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, appeared in a Washington, DC, federal court Wednesday, where Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather ordered he be jailed until a hearing next Tuesday, CBS News reported.

Kandula, from Missouri, slammed the box truck into barriers along Lafayette Square just steps from the White House late Monday, US Park Police officials said.

He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show.

Kandula was accused of threatening to “Kill the President If that’s what I have to do,” and praised Nazism and Hitler.

He was originally charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.

His federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

Welcome to Clown World...

8eda60b625edd4ff3303ed10f2b70745_768x0.png

Charges downgraded?

Fedboi?

The alleged neo-Nazi accused of ramming a rented U-Haul truck into White House security barriers will be held in federal jail pending a detention hearing next week, according to reports.
Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, appeared in a Washington, DC, federal court Wednesday, where Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather ordered he be jailed until a hearing next Tuesday, CBS News reported.
Kandula, from Missouri, slammed the box truck into barriers along Lafayette Square just steps from the White House late Monday, US Park Police officials said.
He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show.
Kandula was accused of threatening to “Kill the President If that’s what I have to do,” and praised Nazism and Hitler.
He was originally charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.
His federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

so an admitted insurrectionist gets a pass and trespassers get yrs in jail,,

if that aint a two tiered justice system I dont know what is,,

Charges downgraded?

Fedboi?

He slipped and rammed a barrier outside of the White House.....and then pulled out a Nazi flag.
All just a simple mistake.
He's needed elsewhere to maybe help gin up another fake insurrection.

"He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show."
LMAO

He is a lunatic.
Why did they allow a lunatic to rent a big truck and drive it to the White House.
Someone is not doing their job.

Charges downgraded?

Fedboi?

BINGO.

FBI set up. He will be well paid for his efforts on behalf of the party.
Dang. I thought Trump humpers would go with a transgender did it.

Instead it's the FBI.

I know! Let's say the FBI guy was also a transgender!

Kill two birds with one stone.

Hold on. What about a Soros funded, Budweiser drinking, green M&M eating, pizza basement owner, FBI transgender?

Dang. I thought Trump humpers would go with a transgender did it.

Instead it's the FBI.

I know! Let's say the FBI guy was also a transgender!

Kill two birds with one stone.

Hold on. What about a Soros funded, Budweiser drinking, green M&M eating, pizza basement owner, FBI transgender?

Derp.

Derp.

How is that relevant? That proves the FBI set it up?

Tampering with evidence so the cameras could get plenty of pictures of the Nazi flag tells me they set the whole thing up... normally they would bag everything in that truck and send it to a lab not display it for the MSM....

Simple logic which flies over ignorant leftist heads with a loud ZOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, they're fun!

Forum List

Back