Each "peson" saves at the pump

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Each "peson" can spend $100 MORE at the pump to save $35, the Bidung bargain.

1658851625849.png

Joe Biden mocked for tweet taking credit for falling gas prices

Ya, guess old Trumpy boy should have been tarred and feathered when he did it I 2017. Oh ya that reserve is the only real mechanism the Pres. Has to effect gas prices. Both should have done it when they did it.

Ya, guess old Trumpy boy should have been tarred and feathered when he did it I 2017. Oh ya that reserve is the only real mechanism the Pres. Has to effect gas prices. Both should have done it when they did it.
You mean way back when gas was $2.50/gal?

Draining our reserves to do it when we paid close to nuttin for it

Draining our reserves had little affect on the price of oil as many predicted. With a recession on the way, investors got rid of their long contracts on oil and gasoline, and that brought the price down. Somehow Dementia got Saudi Arabia to start pumping more at the same time, and I'll give him credit fr that, but we are still paying twice as much for fuel as we did when Trump left office.

You mean way back when gas was $2.50/gal?
No I mean prior to some dumb fuck declaring a pandemic ascamdemic shutting down an entire economy and running up the national debt record amounts four years destroying demand for gas because every one was stuck at home. Dumb fuck. Ya back in the days of record unemployment. Ya good times. Did ya like every bar and restaurant being closed? How about being stuck at home all the time. I did like the empty freeways at rush hour. I will give that one.

No I mean prior to some dumb fuck declaring a pandemic ascamdemic shutting down an entire economy and running up the national debt record amounts four years destroying demand for gas because every one was stuck at home. Dumb fuck. Ya back in the days of record unemployment. Ya good times. Did ya like every bar and restaurant being closed? How about being stuck at home all the time. I did like the empty freeways at rush hour. I will give that one.

Wait a minute: You think it was Trump that closed down all those bars and restaurants? Try leftist Mayors and governors.

Oh, you mean way back when you ass-wipes were pissing and moaning that Trump didn't do enough.

Wait a minute: You think it was Trump that closed down all those bars and restaurants? Try leftist Mayors and governors.
They were closed right here in Ohio a totally republican ran state. Calling it a scamdemic let it spread like wild fire. The only thing Trump did right was try to stop people from China from coming here. That's where the Dems dropped the ball and alley it racist due to political fucking games. Tired of that shit from both sides. Biden released reserves do to high price, Trump did the same in 2017. Both were right to do it. Take your hyperpartisanship and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Oh, you mean way back when you ass-wipes were pissing and moaning that Trump didn't do enough.
To stop spread of covid you are damn fucking Skippy dumb duck. H I'd he job in 2017 releasing reserves for a hurricane. Biden did his fucking job this time ass wipe. If Biden should be tarred and feathered for releasing reserves this year then Trump should have been in 2017. It's the same fucking thing. Take put being a partisan fucking jack ass ya realize they were both right to do it when they did. Go duck your self

A time-honored retailing gimmick. Raise prices, then offer them "On Sale" at the original price.

Biden again taking credit for something he had nothing to do with, typical BS, you would think he'd learn to spell "person" but that might be asking for too much.

I am fine with it. I invested a fair amount in oil and natural gas companies in fall 2020 through spring 2021 for a reason. It wasn't to lose money.

They were closed right here in Ohio a totally republican ran state. Calling it a scamdemic let it spread like wild fire. The only thing Trump did right was try to stop people from China from coming here. That's where the Dems dropped the ball and alley it racist due to political fucking games. Tired of that shit from both sides. Biden released reserves do to high price, Trump did the same in 2017. Both were right to do it. Take your hyperpartisanship and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Yes, we did it here for a short time because Governor DeRino followed every CDC and HHS guidelines. He's hardly any Republican. When Fauci barked, he listened.

It was the commie states that kept their businesses closed for the longest time along with virtual schooling. Their intent was to destroy the economy with an upcoming election. They're going to use covid for the next election as well to force more mail-in voting which is the only reason we have this dementia patient in charge today and destroying the country.

Trump authorized the release of oil after Saudi Arabia facilities were hit in the beginning of coivd. It reduced production by 50%. Dementia is releasing oil reserves due to his attack on oil in our country. So what you are talking about here are apples and oranges.

Yes, we did it here for a short time because Governor DeRino followed every CDC and HHS guidelines. He's hardly any Republican. When Fauci barked, he listened.

It was the commie states that kept their businesses closed for the longest time along with virtual schooling. Their intent was to destroy the economy with an upcoming election. They're going to use covid for the next election as well to force more mail-in voting which is the only reason we have this dementia patient in charge today and destroying the country.

Trump authorized the release of oil after Saudi Arabia facilities were hit in the beginning of coivd. It reduced production by 50%. Dementia is releasing oil reserves due to his attack on oil in our country. So what you are talking about here are apples and oranges.
Lol what ever . Hypartisan bull shitt. Wrong when they do it right when I do it bullshit. Mean while I wanna go to sleep when I hear it. Trump tapped reserves when supply and demand caused high prices. Biden did the same. Both cases resulted in relief at the pump. Both were right to do it. Any one that as different are slobbering idiots.

Forum List

Back